What do Sup Forums?

Recently I have met a japanese girl online. She is 5 years older than me, a little fat, uneducated and has fucked teeth. She is however very sweet, shy and traditional. She is really into me and I don't want to hurt her, but at the same time I know that I could do better. What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2012/04/daily-chart-13
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck the roasties, sex war now

Tell her you won't date her until she loses some weight. All Japanese have fucked teeth.

Post pics

women's education literally matters not at all
in some cases its worse to have an educated woman than an uneducated one

That would deffinataly hurt her.

All nips are ugly. Some just get surgery and wear excessive makeup to look white.

Sure is politics in here.

Yeah that's true I guess, but she doesn't have any intrests. No hobbies or favourie activities, besides sleeping.

Jesus Christ... She sounds like a wreck. Fuck her but don't giver your number (use textfree) and don't tell her your name.

Sorry, I just know that here I will get an honest answer without any bullshiting.

Too late, but she only knows my name and my number, nothing else.

I'll take her bro.

An average trad girl is better than a sexy feminist. You can fix bad teeth and excess fat with money, but you can't buy a better personality.

Waifu that slant and fix her aesthetic flaws with plastic surgery.

economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2012/04/daily-chart-13

Yeah but I feel sorry fir her. She was raised by her father, mom died when she was 10. That's why she couldn't afford education.

beauty fades but cooking and cleaning skills are forever

"I know I could do better."

What do you mean by that?

Also if you don't actually like her, don't string her along- that's fucked up.

hiding something probably don't you think

Haha yeah. She is very kind to me, thanks me for everything. She is not very experienced, she don't know how to kiss.

Don't listen to all the faggots in this thread, follow your heart user, do what makes you happy, and take care of your girl.

This

Yeah that's why I'm thinking about it. Well I've always wanted an Aussie girl.

No letting them down easy. Doesnt work.

Man up and take your licks

so buy her braces and take her hiking or jogging with you. Unless she has fucked bone structure, most unattractive things about women can be fixed with a little make up or styling. Buy her a makeover and hide it as a salon trip or something.

I don't know. I don't really think so.

>but at the same time I know that I could do better. What should I do?

Do better.