Redpill

I followed the rabbit, Sup Forums. But what's next? Anyone have the part 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U9w2EX8JBQo
youtube.com/watch?v=s82JN22kgiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Next part is you kill yourself

This is the next level.

>followed the rabbit, Sup Forums. But what's next? Anyone have the part 2?

kill the red queen.

Bump for part 2

Who's that?

You won't believe it if you were told

part 2
>married and mate someone of your own race
>mate with you stay at home wife and raise your children while keeping everyone safe, educated, healthy (mentally and physically).. (wife / kids)

step 88
>pic related

someone has to be changing my posts, (typos)

The final level is that our universe is simulated.

The British royal family are secretly Jews with origins in ancient Egypt:
youtu.be/U9w2EX8JBQo

not simulated but predetermined due to physics. we are merely atoms being acted upon by other atoms.

I have reached this final stage of cognition. You merely return to a prior state of being (desire to mate and be loved)

This. That’s why so many unlikely habbenings lately. The only way it all makes sense is if you accept that we are in a simulation. It’s like a video game. You can kill people and it doesn’t even matter.

We are expressions of the universe so that it may experience itself

I agree but it sounds much too esoteric the way you describe/see it. Not that there's anything particularly wrong with it.
star dust to star dust
supposedly the Universe will continue to expand and cool. Eventually incapable of Star formation and sustainability. Even Black holes eventually die out.

I believe we are all nodes on a network, and reality is a consensus between what the majority of nodes believe to be true. Mass consciousness determines reality

There is a difference between Luciferianism and Satanism. Seek out the difference, seek out the core of what these people want, and eventually you will find who is fighting for what's right and who is fighting for themselves.
Do not trust me, or anyone else. Think for yourself. Solve the riddles. Accept the parts of you that you've repressed. The key is inside, not outside.
A single node can change everything though, one individual who finds the truth, what is optimal, can cause a revolution.

I stopped reading at secret space program

What do you gain by stopping yourself, you're already on this site to waste time

Well done CNN, 300 million angry protestant await you.

because you are a fucking idiot. if you dont think they have a break away civilization by now, then you really are naive and dont understand the UFO phenomenon at all

I didn't check that pic, but have you gotten to golf rumors yet? If not, take a look.
I have to GTFO of pol now, just mentioning GR puts me at risk. You're welcome.

autism

Last red pill is that the one who controls the world is Satan and his angels (aka "aliens")

naive normie

So you're saying you should have followed the lobster?

If Hitler had the original nobility of children, why the nazi farce with the brown shirts and the Roman salute, the us vs. them, a child would never care for such regimented ideology, unless he wants to, again, betray themselves and quickly become an adult

>why the nazi farce with the brown shirts
I think they chose brown because it was not associated with cleanliness, it was associated with dirt, with "lowly" work, physical labor, farming, etc. primarily to separate themselves from bourgeoisie and communists.
>the Roman salute
Why the hand over the heart in America?
>the us vs. them
Universalists vs Tribalists will go on until the former decides to eradicate the latter. The German people of the 1930s did not have a significantly different morality from now, and the Jews do not have a significant morality from back then; the former is still largely universalistic, the latter is highly tribalistic. The Jews created their tribal identity to separate themselves from others, and they want to maintain it. They do not want to unite with the people of a nation because that would be the end of the Jewish identity. Same thing with they Gypsies.
>a child would never care for such regimented ideology
How "regimented" is too "regimented"? An ideology that gives purpose, that unites people will have followers. It had to be martial due to the threats it faced from the Bolsheviks and the reactionaries.
>unless he wants to, again, betray themselves and quickly become an adult
A child can work toward freedom with a group of people and not lose their idealism, you can join the military and not lose your idealism, that all classes of people in Germany can be united under the swastika.

the joke is the next realm is just like this realm only you can't lean anything new and you stay that way unless you want to start the journey all over again but you forget everything. some have been in that other realm for a long time and enjoy being who they are because of what they have learned
"Satan" and "Lucifer" are concepts of you believing that no other deity exists above you

Right, you guys are willing to accept that this is just a computer simulation (which I won't disagree with) but you are fast to reject that the Earth is flat instead of round.

>tfw God and the universe are synonymous with each other
Shiggy wiggy I never asked for this

Counter culture created to push against communism. Don't underestimate how much strength was behind communism at the time.
Regardless about what you or I might feel about said created culture, it can be argued it was needed to free Germany from the Weimar legacy.

The thing that gets me is the seeming rejection of the individual from both ideologies. I believe such a rejection inevitably leads to a society of followers who can't manifest their own density at all.

Although to be fair I don't know enough about Germany before Weimar to say whether or not individualism was a thing they believed in. Could very well be a Anglo/Frankish trait.

the universe is indeed a simulation but within a mind

what you call physical is actually mental

That's pantheism. Check out weak panentheism my dude

JEWISH RITUAL SACRIFICE

Watch this in order to get informed.
youtube.com/watch?v=s82JN22kgiA
This shit has been going on for thousands of years.