Is any one else here a liberal but really only comes here because their girl is "red pilled as fuck?" Am I the only one?

Is any one else here a liberal but really only comes here because their girl is "red pilled as fuck?" Am I the only one?

Also accepting women, lgbt, ect.

cuck

Opposite. My girl is bluepilled.

I think its the opposite actually.

Are you always on about the Jews? She's always on about the fucking Jews. I mean I get it, Zionism bad, but fuck its always the Jews.

Female here. I've turned into a full-on 14/88 because I wanted to be able to talk about Sup Forums memes with my boyfriend.

I took too many red pills and feel so empty and dead inside all the time. How do I go back Sup Forums?

You post your tits or leave.

Wait'll she catches you wearing her panties.

What the fuck are you even talking about? You only come here because she makes you? You only come here so you have something to talk to her about? You come here and she has red-pills for you but you still consider yourself a "pajama boy" like pictured? Why don't you put your big boy pants on and forget the "lgbt" bullshit- it's all mental illness anyway. Sort yourself out man.

need antilarp proof naoooow

leave whitey and hop on this beast :)

1488 is her debit card pin number -.-

M-t-Female here. I've turned into a full-on 14/88 because I wanted to be able to talk about Sup Forums memes with my boyfriends.

I took too many hormone pills and my nutsack feels so empty and dead inside all the time. How do I go back Sup Forums?

post feminine figure

The reality is that it’s always the Jews. But it’s also always the Anglo and American, who do whatever Jews want and criticise those who criticise Jews

Already happened.

No larp. His and hers.

thot

Get out.

>Is any one else here a liberal but really only comes here because their girl is "red pilled as fuck?"
You are the only one. Tool up faggot

>Posts on Sup Forums
>Claims to be in relationship
pick one.

>You are the only one. Tool up faggot

She calls me faggot all the time... But there is no way I'm the only one.

yeah you sound like a faggot

there is no going back. Once you have seen there is no unseeing.

99% of the time it's the reverse. Presumably because Marxists take advantage of the frustrated maternal instincts of childless women, which is why most lefty arguments are some variant of "the right wing party is heartless".

Hey, shill. One of you faggots already used this pic today. Fuck off and die. Let this board return to politics. Everyone mass SAGE

>red killed as fuck
Those 4 words pissed me off

Fine some nigger so fuck or something, women arnt for fags like you.