SHE'S ABOUT TO BTFO TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sGUNPMPrxvA
youtube.com/watch?v=M47aqjkCMNc
youtube.com/watch?v=HWmZHrWSXkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That chick’s a nut job.

For real.

that nigger better hope Lauren Southern does not release her wrath on her for being an obstacle to southerns ethnostate

So we're in for some disjointed nonsense and slurred speech from an demented old woman? I can't wait.

>This James Brown-looking shitstain BTFOing anything
Get the fuck back to plebbit.

IMMA RECLAIMIN MA TYME

More proof democrats are racists and promoting division is their strategy. They insist that they are the party for minorities and yet the only one they can find is this stupid bitch.

top kek
maxine waters is the BEST they've got

Trump is gonna drop a bombshell at the State Of The Union.
(((They))) have no idea what is coming.
Good always defeats Evil, no matter how long it takes.

... Black the Fuck Out?

This'll be hilarious. She's barely literate.

Queen Maxine 2020 racists.

>Trump is gonna drop a bombshell at the State Of The Union.
There's little to suggest this. He can release anything, at any time, on his fucking Twitter and the entire Universe will recoil like he shot them with a Taser.

Maxine Waters is literally the dumbest woman in congress and that's saying something

Holy fuck she's going to be good. I can't wait. I bet Trump will tell dozens of pompous lies and she'll call him out on all of them.

That's a man in drag, right?

Wow, I'll be sure to tell all my friends Lauren's nipples change size and her head always has weird lighting compared to her body. This is totally legit, brosephina!

Good Lord. It's like she's always wearing a Halloween mask.

Queen Nigger

The laziest shoop. Sad.

yeah, go ahead and tell them

no

>YO YO YO MAH NIGGAS SEEE ME ON DA SCREEN ON BASKETBALL-AMERICAN ENTER-TAYYYYNNNNMENT

Jesus this woman needs euthanized

OK Who in the Democratic party thought this was a good idea? Trump's eyes could turn black and he could backwards gibberish during the SOTU and that'll look sane after Maxine responds.

70 IQ congresswoman.

youtu.be/sGUNPMPrxvA

she looks like nancy pelosi after catching on fire.

Stupidest dumbest nigress on earth.
This filthy black cunts SPEECH will consist of the following
HOLLLLL UP
SMACKS lips
YOU BE SAYEN
Borrow cowboy from other retard negress
IMPEACHES COLT 45
Wave said hat around her nappy head lijje a helicopter
WE WAZZZ
speech over gets KFC

lol is this timeline real? I can't think of a worse person to speak. Trump will look like a genius after the crazy cat lady is done.

hahaha I bet this would be politically incorrect days.

>70

You’re being generous.

Their IQ is 85 user.

Who is the Republican version of Maxine Waters

Yes some single IQ dumbass will BTFO trump
sage this bait

Jesus. What kind of dog testicle licking retard are you?

Everyone is saying she's a retard. any sauce?

Impeach foty fi

YES! Please let Maxine Waters give the Democratic response to the SOTU speech. She's a walking red pill.

>picking an angry insane black woman
I don't get it, surely SOMEONE at the DNC has realized they need to get those working class white voters back right? And I'm sure that person also knows "fuck drumpf!" is not a political platform?

Sup Forums I cannot come up with a reason to put up maxine other than she's going to go off on a mysongist, racist we have to impeach trump. No one with a future wants to make that speech. My question: Will that work with democratic base?

Did the dems actually pick her?

HAHAHAHA they've got no one left. She's bottom of the barrel. It's going to make Trump look so much better by comparison.

Why not Kamala Harris, or Gilibrand, or Warren? someone who might run for president? Serious question, something is going on with the party.

Sources say that this is the end of Trump's campaign and that it's definitely over this time.

please tell me they picked her to do the official rebuttal to the state of the union. it would almost wreck the DNC as hard as this memo is going to

Between her and the other Black Dem that thought Guam would tip over because its an island its a tough competition

it'll be too late.

>go to YouTube
>type in Maxine waters
>close your eyes and pick any video wjere she speaks

They're just as bad as Mad Maxine.

Nope, she is going to be btfo. Fuck all you shadow government shills. Hail Victory, long live the sovereign states!

> Glassy eyed confusion fills her eyes as she looks over to Jake Tapper.

“President Busmp is a liar and a Russian. He’s up to racist no good and I won’t let him grab your wall or build a southern pussy! Thank you my fellow Canadians.”

> Adjusts wig as she falls off stage

Lmao, I hope that the deep state gets btfo along with their secret societies.

She probably really insisted since she hates trump so much and no one wanted to be called racist for telling her she's too retarded

Yes, by all means use this illiterate sheboon as the spokesman for your party. There's no way this will backfire and turn off even more working class white Dems.

>IMPEEeeAaCH FORTY FIVE!

This nigger would be better off worrying about the people of Limpopo.

Is this dumb nigger bitch going to yell like a monkey and fling her feces at Trump?

AHAHAHA this will be great, she'll be unintelligible and ramble.

Her skin looks like overcooked pizza cheese.

Retards are a minority too.

Finally the gorilla channel will be real. We just can't stop winning lads.

This nigger will take anything Trump says and spin it

>Maxine Waters
You mean James Brown.

As if any white person cares what a stupid nigger thinks.

How fucking high will this bitch be?

Lol
Think she can talk that long without chimping out?

I hope she does.

OH NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHA

yeah true, they only elected a black president twice (oh and he won the popular vote both times lmao)

youtube.com/watch?v=M47aqjkCMNc

Confusing Korea with Crimea is a big one.

Obama knew how to speak like a white man. Maxine only knows how to speak in ebonics and guttural clicks.

Fuck, even Nancy Pelosi is more coherent than Maxine Waters.....

>James Brown looking shitstain
Confirmed.

>1 post by this id
>uses old and overused meme

goddamn James Brown is legend

Have mercy! Don't be dissing the Godfather of Soul like that.

Yes, because Trump is such an eloquent speaker himself.

THis is excellent! She should be thrust into the spotlight more.

Every time this low iq racist nigress speaks she drives more people to the right.

rmpeech fouty fauve rempeech fouty fauve

Think she’ll nig out?

I still want her to be pres in 2020

Maybe one of those for 2019?

The woman is literally bat shit crazy and may have dementia. This should be entertaining watching her fumble all over her words.

This will be 10x better than Live at the Apollo.

Also, is the DNC just trying to pander even harder to black voters, since they're waking up to the fact that the DNC doesn't care about them anymore, but still needs their votes—after all of the DACA shit? Is it possible for them to be more transparent?

Good. That ape is a walking, talking recruiting poster for the Republicans.

>inb4 she declares the official beginning of the race war

>Could run a rust belt guy or girl
>Could run a sanderista
>Run an old clintonite.

Well, I think this is a good idea. Maxine makes me moist.

Git yo mad Maxine memes ready niggas!

Get Joe to do the wrapup for Maxine. He has the mind of a child and he keeps it in his front pocket.

And someone beat that fire out with the ugly stick.

KeK

I hope the demonicRats run this train wreck in 2020! We need to get the movement started in about a year from now by convincing the race baiting libtards she would win!

Fredrica forced to show off her wig when Maxine snatches that hat. It's pinned to the wig though and Maxine takes both.

Get ready for 3 min of impeach 45 ROFLMFAO

Rubio about to be dethroned from worst SOTU response ever!

so she be sayin she has lines ready?

this is all we;ll here

youtube.com/watch?v=HWmZHrWSXkU