NAZI WEIGHTLOSS GENERAL

This thread is important because only good-looking people are allowed to be white and conservative in today's america.

Since we don't live in a NatSoc society that gives people the freedom to legally prohibit themselves from getting obese, through dietary controls and mandatory health inspections and team exercise...let's do the next best thing...

Weight loss Sup Forums style.

IF you have lost a significant amount of weight, 40 pounds or more...describe how you did it. Otherwise, DO NOT GIVE ADVICE.
> IF you have lost a significant amount of weight, 40 pounds or more...describe how you did it. Otherwise, DO NOT GIVE ADVICE.

If you don't have abs, you may ASK for advice.
> If you don't have abs, you may ASK for advice.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158050146
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAWfkpxSDTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Old threads here:
> archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158050146

tl;dr from last thread: count calories and eat at a big deficit to lose weight. eat clean and exercise so as not to hate life while counting calories. if you can't do this, there's
> DNP, or 2,4 dinitrophenol, is an explosive pesticide that acts as a proton ionophore. it collapses the proton gradient between the midochondria and chloroplast membranes, forcing the body, turning what would have become ATP into simple heat. this increases your bodies caloric burn rate from a basal rate of 1800 calories per sedentery day or so to as much as 10,000 calories per day just to beat your heart and pump your lungs. the risk is hyperthermia. you cook yourself alive from the inside out.

don't be like me

Ketogenic diet is your best bet. Also, self control

Any good source on a keto diet that isn't marketing bullshit?

don't eat

I literally just didn't eat anything or drink any water all day for a couple weeks. Eating some quick carbs/protien about every other day, when I was to the point of pain. Was tired as hell, but dropped about 20 lbs in first month, so I kept doing it. Was pretty easy, just smoked cigarettes/vaped when I felt hungry. Quit cold turkey after about 6 months, and started working out.

It's basically low-carb high-protein. Not that hard, actually.

>NAZI WEIGHTLOSS GENERAL

i love these stupid forums

>NAZI WEIGHTLOSS GENERAL

I'm sure it sounds easy once you have done it for a bit, but what foods do you eat? Just meats and eggs, no bread? What counts as enough protein, do you use shakes?

>need to loose about 40 lbs to be tight
>started keto and my fucking hair started falling out

nothing to do but eat right and lift. fuck anything else. just eat veggies and work out

>Nazi weightloss general

>NAZI WEIGHTLOSS GENERAL

Atkins. It works.

Eat healthy food once a day, and nothing else except for some peanuts or something after you do your workout.
That's literally all there is to it. It's incredibly easy to stop being fat, I went from 100+ KG to less than 80 in a year.

Plant based like Uncle Adolph

Avoid starchy foods like breads, potatoes, rice, etc. You can eat meat, eggs, cheese, nuts, etc.

Best thing to do is learn to read the nutrition labels and maybe even use an app to count calories or look at the macronutrient content of foods.

The first week will be tough but just push through.

Get into intermediate fasting lads, approved by nasdap grand dragon david duke

> nazi weightloss general
seriously though, the nazis took fitness very seriously.

if Sup Forums is to show that the Frankfurt School barbarism is wrong...then it would sure help to be fitter than the non-white hordes.

just think of what cavemen would eat and do the same

>believing the paleo meme

I am close to 40, and I never had to lose weight, because I always kept in shape. Fat people are losers.

hair loss is from lack of vitamin d not keto

I stopped eating as much starch and stopped drinking as much soda. Didn't even totally quit, just moderated myself to small portions.

I also started putting more vegetables in my diet over meats. Steamed rice was the majority of my starch intake which went well with chicken.
Broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, peas, spinach, and celery mostly for my veggies. I prefer raw over steamed even though I've heard steamed is supposedly better for you.
Haven't dropped a ton of weight but it has been steadily going down.

It's more then weight though, if you want to be attractive you need to:
Become more expressive with your hands and eyes
Rather than look people in the eye, focus just above or below them by the smallest amount. It'll take a little bit of practice but it improves how people communicate with you drastically and it also amplifies the effect of looking them dead in the eye mid conversation. You need to do all of this subconsciously, so keep doing it until it just becomes second-hand nature.
If you're putting your hands in your pockets, keep your thumbs visible always. This makes you look far more confident. Always smile and show teeth, even if you have disgusting teeth people will still like you far better than if you didn't smile at all.
Part your hair from the left, don't shave it low ever.
Shorter hair means you have to use more eyebrow expression.
PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE ASSHOLES
Even people within your own political ideology 1:1 will hate you if you're not pleasant to be around with. People don't like constant bitching either, if you're going to complain about something think about something good related to it or something most people will find funny about it to break up your constant slew of complaints into manageable amounts. This also is good for speech in general.
Stand up straight but relaxed, don't act like a robot autist or a hunched cave beast.
Wear nice clothing with no defining logos or words or shit, nobody anywhere likes that and it looks trashy.

I would like to gain more muscle and learn how to work out properly. Can anyone help me out with that?

Here is the easiest one:
Two days a week you eat only 600cals 500 for femme
No rules the rest of the time
You will actually start eating less on the other days without trying.

When you hit your target weight just do it one day a week.

Yes, BUT WHATEVER YOU DO STAY AWAY FROM SOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. get weights
2. pick them up and put them down
3. eat protein

underrated post

>only good-looking people are allowed to be white

Lol! What is the fuck is wrong with this site? I SWEAR!

Every morning on an empty stomach I need you to slice and crush two cloves of garlic and swallow it with a table spoon of raw honey.

And before dinner I need you to mix two table spoons of apple cider vinegar and half lemon into a cup of water ok bud?

>>only good-looking people are allowed to be white
>Lol! What is the fuck is wrong with this site? I SWEAR!
That's actually where we are heading, to be honest phamalam.

Why aren't you mewing yet, user?

How did you not die if you didn't have any water?
Food maybe but isn't water mandatory?

>It's more then weight
than*
Also hygiene is important. Wash your hair, use deodorant, shower regularly, brush yo teeth. Nobody likes a stinky boy even if you're the nicest fuck in existence.

If you smoke or smoke weed then wash your clothing daily, even if you don't smell it others will and it doesn't smell pleasant.
Crunches
Sit-ups
Squats
Do at least 50 a day every morning after doing basic stretches. If you don't feel like doing it, then force yourself to do at least 20.
Always do your stretches, every morning forever. The biggest thing I was ever taught in the military was how to properly do stretches.
Keep your eyes OPEN but not wide. Don't let your eyelids relax so much that they're half closed and you look like a fucking Tim Buckley B^U.

Long hair can look good if you take care of it, learn how to use conditioners properly and brush it daily, twice daily ideally. If your hair gets super greasy then use eucalyptus-based products.
Also dog shampoo in general is cheaper and it's literally the same exact shit.

Think up a list of interesting topics to discuss with people when you have nothing to say, something that general populace can contribute to that isn't politics, religion, or entertainment. Let people talk about themselves, do not ever try to bring the topic around to being about yourself. Saying "I think" or "this is how I do it" or similar is fine, but do not make the topic about you.

How you behave is about 60%-70% of what makes you attractive, the rest falls into place.

Where do I start, Sup Forums?

I just like doing what I do, but something tells me I should sort myself out, but I fear it.

All I wanna do is larp as a cute kpop girl online, and basically pretending to be one irl daydreaming. This is what makes me happy, but something is telling me this is wrong. I just wish I was a stunning kpop girl desu, but I'm actually just a fat autist

What do?

people like you need to be killed in the most brutal way

Are you telling me that a kpop princess isn't living the dream right now? I need to think of where to start so I can maybe get out of it, even though this isn't what I want to do

limit your calorie intake to 500 a day.
do basic light cardio.

The secret to self-improvement (especially weight-loss) is gradual incremental improvements. Don't waste your time with any of these silly "30 day programs", or anything that promises immediate overnight success. You didn't get fat overnight, and you won't get alpha overnight either. Sorry, you just have to accept it.

Start by cutting out the worst of the worst. Stop eating the things that you really just don't need. Sodas are a good place to start - just drink water.
Then you can start regulating your meal times. You shouldn't be eating endlessly throughout the day - you should have set times when you're allowed to eat. Even if you allow yourself to eat a huge meal 3 times a day, it's better than having an endless buffet of crappy food that you're constantly grazing from.
Once you get that sorted, start focusing on the contents of those meals. Again, focus on the worst parts - the stuff that you just don't need. The deserts. Fried foods. Things that are just unnecessarily decadent.

There's a process here. Just like how getting fat was a downhill slide, this is an uphill struggle. You're just gradually taking the worst parts out of your diet. Eventually, you'll reach a point where your meals are ideal because you've cut everything unhealthy out of them.

Push yourself, but don't try to change everything overnight. Understand your limitations. This whole mess was a long, slow tumble down, and you can't just teleport back to the top.

thx user

lost 40 pounds in 4 months on keto with no exercise
didn't even have to keep track of calories after the first week because i was always full and never tired
although i had potassium deficiency and some nosebleeds, and potassium is something you can't really supplement except through dietary means

get rid of all the food in your house and start clean
only buy keto shit
get a routine of what you're eating on what days

recommended foods:
spinach with salad dressing and avocado
avocado
cheese
low-carb tortillas
most veggies
lots of meat
bacon
chicken

there are plenty of keto recipes out there if you like to cook

drink A LOT OF FUCKING WATER

get a 52 oz Bubba mug and drink the entire thing twice a day, at least
use diet soda if you absolutely need a sweetness crutch
there are also little squirt bottles of water flavoring that are zero calories as well
if you don't drink water you will be dehydrated and hungrier

fucking trust me, keto was the best diet i've ever been on for losing weight and overall healthiness
felt great, slept great, never tired, never starving like on a low-fat diet
went from 200 to 160 starting january 2017 through mid-april 2017

>self improvement thread
>telling people to kill themselves

also keep carbs below 30-50 grams a day but still eat some carbs
your body creates its own glucose but it still needs a little bit from food

>recommending diet soda for any reason
confirmed fat

I'm not trying to be cute or anything I sincerely hope you get murdered in cold blood.

Breakfast - yogurt with granola, 4 slices of bacon, piece of dry toast with one pat of butter. 3 cups of coffee and an orange juice
Lunch - Turkey sandwich with provolone, one slice. Italian dressing or a teaspoon of mayonnaise. Small salad, vinagrette. Lots of water.
Dinner - Grilled chicken burrito with rice, beans, tomato salsa, sprinkling of mexican cheese. Steamed broccoli. An apple. Lots of water

No processed food. No frozen composed food. No red meat. Don't snack. 3 meals, that is it.

Find a hill that climbs 1000'. Buy a pair of trainers, or if you are old with knees that are fucked, buy a mountain bike. Do the hill every other day. Find a flat 1.5 mile loop to walk on off days. Get some good headphones and tunes to listen to while doing so.

You will drop 30 in 30 days.

>diet soda is bad guys
>literally just starve yourself instead

>diet soda is bad guys
>literally just starve yourself instead

>4 slices of bacon
american diet

What's mewing

our bacon is small as fuck
we don't even have fatback here

I guess you can say this is /sig/
Okay OP, I'll play along and give you some advice.
I discovered something very interesting today; how fat is actually "burned."
Apparently, fat is not absorbed by your body when stress is put on it. It's actually expelled through breathing, it's crazy!
Apparently the molecules of fat that are used for energy break down into carbon dioxide and water, considering your body can't use carbon dioxide, it's exhaled. That's why rigorous strength training leaves you gasping for air.
Make sure to eat a lot of healthy food and drink a lot of water. Also, stop drinking soda and eating junk food.

TO ALL ANONS THAT DRINK SODA
>TO ALL ANONS THAT DRINK SODA

just drink squash with sparkling water

Lost 50 pounds before, just count calories it is the only foolproof method, its fucking boring and annoying but it works guaranteed if you're accurate. Specifics beyond counting are up to you, though you should try to hit at least 100 grams of protein a day unless you want to look like a soyboy. Eat 500 cals less than you burn a day to lose 1 lb a week, 1000 less to lose 2, don't lose more than 2 a week or you will feel awful and lose muscle.

Basically just go fucking read the sticky on /fit, it works.

How to gain weight?

Most people drink Soda for the carbonation and shit like seltzer tastes absolutely terrible.
It is an absolute addiction for most people and the best I can recommend is incrementally lower it to only 1-3 cans a week max.
It's really easy to go back on the wagon if you cut it out cold turkey, especially if you started pairing it with meals.

Overeat.

Started at 320 and down to 260 so far. I eat one meal a day, around 800 calories. That's it. I still eat the same food as before.

I'm lean but how do I get abs? I've been doing planks and seen some progress.

Don't fucking listen to If you eat and eat and eat you'll get fat.
You need to eat a lot of protein and do strength training.

I went from 245 to 200 and stayed there.

Go to /fit/, read the sticky. Calories in, calories out.

Also SHILL THREAD because weight loss isn't political.

He didn't say gain weight for muscle, fag.

Abs are made in the kitchen.
How muscular are you? Trust me, skinnyfat abs don't look good anyway. You want to bulk up before you start worrying about your 6-pack.

> shill
fuck you, noone takes my politics seriously because i'm obese. are you telling me that if i had abs, timestamp'd them, and posted them telling you to go further right, you wouldn't be persuaded?

You're right, I'm 1,83m and only weight 60kg and got very low apetite to the point where I can barely finish meals without feeling stuffed as fuck

This, only I did drink water.

Pretty much starving is the fastest way to do it, but it was only possible when I was NEET and able to merely sleep off the hunger.

I did however get my thinnest when I worked the receiving department (Warehouse) at a Walmart where I did slave-like labor and ate very little, because the aunt I lived with told me to buy my own food which was maybe a tiny packet of oatmeal or maybe HALF a can of low-sodium black beans. I had muscle, though, but felt like I was going insane and about to slap my bosses and aunt for being abusive.

So, there's two options. Near starvation and sleep off the hunger, or do lots of physical excercise with almost no calorie intake to the point of insanity.

I'm 6ft 1in. Lowest was 120 pounds or so. Was a size 28 in pants and 34 length. Emo jeans were considered normal for me and I had stick legs and a thigh gap like a model.

I DID get people asking me if I wanted to model, but they were just weird faggots wanting to trick me into getting naked like a casting couch, though I'm not gay. Goth girls found me attractive.

Fuck off Randy

Nya :3

get frog tech you soyboy faggot

Been doing this for 2 months now (except the intermittent fasting part, I can't fit that into my life right now). I've made a lot of progress but still have plenty left to lose.

Basically you place your tongue on the roof of your mouth and keep it there in order to widen your palate. Theoretically, it helps develop your jawline.

meant for

I got inspired to get fit, so I started lifting weights, and while my arms look great I still have a big belly. How do I eradicate stomach fat?

lmao

I was ~315lbs when I was 18 years old. Found keto, lost 100 lbs in about a year, later on lost another 40. After I got divorced I went back to my fatty ways and went up to 260. Got back on keto and went down to ~180, where I've been for the past 6 years. Physicals are the best I've ever had. Heart rate, cholesterol, blood pressure etc. are all great.
I eat < 30 grams of carbs a day, all from indirect sources. I try to get >60% of my calories from fat. I also practice intermittent fasting and typically eat one meal per day and no snacking. On a keto diet your hunger is very controllable and this one-meal-a-day lifestyle is not one where you're torturing yourself.

diet + pic related 120 times every day

Staples in my diet include:
All types of meats, especially fatty cuts
sardines
eggs
lots of butter and coconut oil
meatballs (the one gram carbs per ball kind)
lots of leafy greens / broccoli / brussels sprouts
pork rhinds
unsweetened jerky
cheeses

>doing situps while being fat
That's a great way to not look slimmer.

Went from 115kg to 80kg in about 10 months. Fasted for 25 days to get to ~100kg, it was easy after about day 5. Just drink plenty of water and consume salt. A little potassium every 3 days. A daily multivitamin if you're worried (I didn't).

I've eaten keto for 9 months which got me to 80kg. Been going to the gym for 9 months (before I got fat I had been going to the gym for 3 years - the weight piled on fast went I stopped lifting 5 days a week).

Becoming fat is the dumbest thing you can do. It affects every facet of your daily life and hinders everything you aim to do. It doesn't just destroy your mental image or affect you socially, I swear I dropped 10 IQ points by the time I was 115kg.

A VERY important part of keto is getting enough sodium (salt) in your diet. On keto the body doesn't hold onto sodium the same way. Many people get the 'keto flu' when they transition onto the diet; this can be largely eliminated with sodium. Also if you get cramps (charlie horses) just put a couple teaspoons of salt in a bit of warm water and wash it down. You'll be better in a couple minutes. I get bad foot cramps where a toe will basically stick straight up uncontrollably if I don't get enough salt for about a week. Gone in 2-4 mins after I drink the salt water. Sounds very counter intuitive, but you should do your research.

Just recently dropped 40 pounds, OMAD or intermittent fasting and a ketogenic diet are the best, as well as plenty of walking and cardio. Weight lifting is good too. If you aren't intermittent fasting you should be eating 6 tiny meals a day to boost your cardio.

come to /fit/ and join /fast/ you fucking idiots

I meant to boost your metabolism.

He didn't say that he is fat, he said he has big belly. I honestly don't know what big belly is by American standards but I assumed it's something like that dude on pic

If you want to lose weight you're gonna have to starve yourself Fatso-kun. That's simply the physical reality of losing weight there is literally nothing else to it.

If you eat more calories than you use during the day your body stores those extra calories.
If you eat as much calories as you use during the day your body is in equilibrium.
If you eat less calories than you use during the day your body uses its fat reserves to compensate the lack of energy.

It's really simple Fatso-kun.

Coming out of a hospital on loads of antipsychotics and fattest I've never been in my life (usually skinny) Lost 40lb in a month and got a six pack (yeah I know, most was probably water weight). Anyways, I had nothing but water and eggs, 6 eggs preworkout and 6 eggs post workout for a month. I wanted to kill myself every day but definitely worth it.

I've never been out of shape, but I have been water fasting on weekends since I got a sit down office job to keep the weight off. It's a little weird with my wife and kids eating while I don't on those days but I'm planning to stay healthy, trim, and mobile into my 90s just like my father and grandfathers before me.

Intermittent fasting + counting calories. Get a food scale and eat veggies and lean meats. Easy peasy

Either eat more or fix the gastrointestinal issue that causes you to make it impossible to gain weight.

>implying that wouldnt be an improvement

If you want to lose weight, Communism is the most effective way.

Seriously, though:
>smaller portions
>less carbs
>more veggies (one meal per day from a juicer)
>less sugar, if any
>more protein
>commute to work by bicycle if you can

>If you want to lose weight, Communism is the most effective way.
good post

I lost 70 pounds in about five months with most of it in the first three months by doing two things:

Eating approx 600-1000 calories a day and sticking at it, one meal a day rule
Walking 10 miles a day, at least three times a week

It takes a lot of self discipline and effort. You need to be able to handle pain if you want to lose it quickly In the years since I've gotten fat again due to laziness but it'll come off in summer when I get back into exercise again. Curiously enough when I'm working I lose weight, when I'm in university I gain it. Says a lot really.

starving yourself only works for weight loss if you don't eat poorly afterwards.

well he's got love handles pretty bad on the left so that's definitely fat. You can be the guy on the right width wise and have a pronounced gut because you just drink shit loads of beer. That's where the whole "dad bod" thing sort of comes in. Weight/Muscle ratio on the right but you're always bloated from drinking beer cause you're in a frat.
the solution is to stop drinking and eating so much grain/corn.

lmao if you're not lifting while listening to gabber so you can become ubermensch
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAWfkpxSDTQ