THIS IS IT

Mueller doesn't actually want to interview Trump...

He wants to meet with Trump in an (((interview))) so he could ask for a pardon and reveal to Trump his investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Pvlylkpv6A
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZwodyQ3V_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seems plausible.

(you)
I was going to say you are delusional, but then I realized you are a leaf.

Imagine if this meme had a canadian flag in the middle panel and that would be my face when.

no it does not seem plausible.

All this has throughly been researched and debunked by none other than Lauren Southern.

>ourguy
Oh! this stale meme once again. It's still amusing.

dont pay attention to the shills, it is painfully obvious that this is whats going to happen, going to be a wonderful SOTU address.

My gut tells me this is true. This bubble eill inevitably pop and Trump has more stock and momentum. This will be Trump's year.

Deus vult.

If this happens, I’ll cut off my balls, roll them in some fried chicken batter, cook them, and eat them with a side of KFC mashed potatoes and gravy.

Sauce??

Definitely not /ourguy/.
But he's also running out of gas and nothing to show for it.
And the walls a closing in on the FBI.
Won't be long now.

Why the fuck do pajeets care about trump? Clean the shit off of your streets before trying to criticize the dirty toilets in america.

That motherfucker owes us some money for this bullshit (((investigation )))

>everyone in this thread

Poopiesforrupies

The level of desperate delusion of trump apologists is getting sad. They'll still be in denial even when he's behind bars.

>Lauren Southern

Get fucked.

You people make it seem like we're on the money.

there is literally no pajeet in this thread, what the fuck are you talking about you mutt?

Hahaha imagine being this delusional

Wat

Yeah a crook with a 40 year history of crimes and a thousand shady criminal connections to Russia is totally innocent and he'll release the fake emails any day now and the secret reptile pedo ring from another dimension is real too. You guys totally nailed it and aren't delusional at all.

>t.

Go easy on Oliver he has to pay for those adult braces somehow

Screencapped.

Lol cry more bitch nigger

See you in the ss

Checked

>SAUDIS WERE HUNG UPSIDE DOWN IN A PRISON
>look into this further
>"occurred" allegedly in a confirmed 12 star gold plated hotel
>still with the "lifelong republigoy is on the side of a fake one who went to the clinton's wedding" nonsense
keep it up. could you imagine? taking all that money to pull out like a bitch at the end? what made you say that the confirmed investigation is an (((investigation))) and then a bunch of other superfluous add-on bullshit? when in the fuck has drumpf ever NOT been a massive kike? HUH!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? ANSWER ME!!!!!

Mueller isn’t /our guy/
He’s simply reaching the end of the road
Trump won’t be charged
Muellers shit will end
Leftists will scream at the sky and complain he didn’t take down Drumpf in some dystopian-like fashion they invisioned
Right-wingers will bitch that he didn’t join Trump like some Boondocks Saints fanfic and drain the swamp

Both sides will still be fucking retarded.

MENTAL GYMNASTICS

imagine how this person will feel in a year from now after everything has come out. will their brain even be able to function any more?

There's more text on that fake cover than there is in the entire book

My
>Face
When
Jesus Christ, user

Byoump.

He's finally going to accept the pardon Trump offered him early last year before he was appointed special counsel.

Mueller is afraid that Trump will grab him by the pussy.

Mueller is doing what he's told. Now who's telling him what to do... that's the kicker. It could be a few teams, now which is it!? Stay tuned!

Imagine being this delusional

Since Mueller was responsible for letting Clinton off the hook the first time around I highly doubt this will happen. Like 100%.

>Everyone is retarded but I know what's reaaaally going on huehuehuehue
Suck a black cock faggot

he must be drunk, its friday night

WILLITH ITH DAT U

as another thread mentioned Mueller is also part of the 9/11 coverup, among other things...

They're all shitting bricks and must be lining up to plea for immunity.

You alt right retards will believe anything. Look at the mental gymnastics you have to pull off in order to find a way out of this. Trump will be gone soon.

>312432573892D chess, guys!
Kill yourself, stupid amerimutt.

Muh Russia though, right?

Thanks for proving Shareblue is the only Russians going on in the USA. saved

RUSSHA THO

Prove the collusion

I can’t wait to lick the salt from your cheeks the 2nd time Trump wins the presidency in 3 years.

If you're getting kfc mashed potatoes and gravy, why not just get some fried chicken instead of trying your balls? I'm sure they'd sell you some chicken

t. concerned user

>Thanks for proving Shareblue is the only Russians going on in the USA. saved
Was this supposed to make sense?

>Trump wont last his first year let alone three months
>uh oh looks like flynn just flipped on Drumpf
>HAHA maddows got his tax returns
>PEEPEE tape release incoming.
Every, Single. Time.

>maddow got his tax returns for 2005 or whatever it was
>proves that he paid shitloads in tax
Hahaha what a fucking failure.

>that edit
>flag
Well checks out for sure

Mueller wants to get Trump on obstruction charges and impeach him.

9k a month?
Where do I sign up? Seriously.

Which he’ll never do

shhh stfu shareblue cunt, just get ready for prison

And that's when the fun begins faggot.

>muh shareblue
Name three (3) reasons why would any Russian support Trump.

then had the nerve to go on late night comedy shows and blame her fans for hyping it up. Although it is funny when the left cannibalizes itself.

Jesus christ. So lazy you resort to descri... oh. I see. Yer a democrat.

You're the anti-trump here, but sure.

He's not Hillary.
He's wants to be friends with Russia.
Russians more than anybody else want justice brought on the bolchevik. Did you forget, or are you just another jew?

And your your next jewy reply. Here.
youtube.com/watch?v=6Pvlylkpv6A

This all seems like such a farce. Trump is Mueller's boss. He can tell him to get lost at any moment and needs no reason to do so. They is absolutely nothing compelling Trump to answer a question he isn't comfortable responding to. It almost seems as if it's a technicality at this point. Mueller has already gained as much as he can by leaking that he has requested the interview.

He's actually going to ask Trump out on a date. He's secretly in love with Trump and this entire investigation has been an effort of his to try to catch Trump's attention. Of course Trump hasn't even looked his way, but this secret interview is when he's finally going to ask Trump out.

take your meds, faggot

Honestly at this point what your suggesting would not surprise me...

>He's not Hillary.
This is good for Russia how? If anything we're not allowed tricky backroom deals *cough* Uranium One *cough*.
Hey, I gave you a perfect statement to spin into "you're a HRC shill", do it, pussy.

>He's wants to be friends with Russia.
Is that why he signed all those sanctions without any fight?

>Russians more than anybody else want justice brought on the bolchevik.
Oh, you're going all out now, aren't you? Now what in the world this has to do with Trump, the man who tried to move embassy to Jerusalem and so far did nothing to resist the NWO?

Typical bullshit talk and no real facts and actions. You have nothing.

Trump is the guy who just offered immediate amnesty for 2 million illegal immigrants in exchange for immigration restrictions 20 years from now that will never be put into place, right?

Now tell me why are you shilling for him when he won't do shit for you?

>implying it functions now

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZwodyQ3V_0

This is r/thedonald tier tardism. Mueller is part of the political establishment and is there to keep the investigation going for as long as possible so it hangs over Trump's head like a cloud. They know there's nothing there, but the point of the investigation was never to get Trump impeached or removed from office. It was solely set up as leverage over Trump's popularity.

yo i'll shitpost twice as hard for half that where i gotta send my resume

Hey, you disgusting piece of garbage. There are only two types of Democrats left, idiots and traitors. Which one are you?

This one's better.

Hell, we may aswell start calling you "ball eater" bro.

Some retarded shill posted this.

I ALREADY KNOW that this isn't gonna age well.

Its like we can see into the future lasd.

fuck this retarded meme you fucking kike. Mueller, like we've been saying, is getting pardoned for uncovering everything from jfk to 9/11 to today

Kill yourself nutless liberal traitor faggot.

look around you. i hadnt even noticed the shit OP was getting when i'd posted. then i'd left cuz i hadnt given a shite and nobody ever should on here. now ive returned to your pussified pedo jewish fucken may mays that you say constantly. kys

Correct.

Why is the Russia narrative still going?
What does Mueller need?
What is the goal?
Why is Hillary so very visible now?
Do the Democrats know what Trump has?
Does Trump know how far they will go?
How much time does Congress have?
Will Mueller end the investigation?
Will Sessions step in and stop the witch hunt?

Mueller's job is to administer the killshot. Charge Trump, Dems win the midterms, Trump impeached. A war of attrition with Dems and RINOs working together means Trump is gone in one year.

The investigation will only end with Trump's indictment.

Unless Trump has enough people working to kill the Russia investigation, he will not survive politically.

Even if afterwards everyone knows it was a Hillary Bullshit Project, they won't care. Destroying Trump is worth tarnishing the DNCs reputation to protect all the pedophiles.

The Left hasn't started fighting back yet.

Man i cannot wait for you sick twisted garbage parroting faggot liberals to get BTFO. Its going to be hilarious watching even your own children looking down at you in shame.

Dude. You're a moron. The russia investigation is only going on within the fucking congress. Even Comey said he wasn't investigating Trump collusion with Russia.

>Will Sessions step in and stop the witch hunt?