Should spanking children be illegal?

Should spanking children be illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mooywzkwL38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes but giving a child hormone pills is totally fine

No. But if you have to hit your kids to control them you're a fucking tard.

Only if they like it.

No it should be the parents choice as to how to discipline their children.

Yes. It interferes with cognitive development.

this

resorting to violence when someone upsets you/does something you don't like is literally nigger tier

No; next question.

My parents spanked me once, then I knew what consequences await bad behavior.

But the situations where threat of violence must be used are few and far between, other methods are just fine.

JUST TAKE THEIR SMARTPHONE AWAY

>illegal to hit an adult
>legal to hit your kid
really makes you think

You inflict pain to a child to show them that wrong actions bring about pain in the real world.

Spanking a child isn't the same as beating a child.

No, if a kid does something wrong you should knock its shit out. This is how it always was.

physical punishment only when needed will help the development but mostly only in serious cases like when they beat their siblings but something like having a tantrum just stop them and give them a lecture

No. it is how you discipline child who get out of line.

It is not "nigger tier". It is how families did it in the old days.If anything this who "you get a time out!" bullshit is cuck tier.

the kid learns nothing.

If they're having a tantrum, especially if it's in a public place like a supermarket, you better get a belt that fucker. Those kids would grow up to be the most spoiled assholes ever if you just lectured them.

No, but only spank them when they do something dangerous; otherwise denial of privileges goes a long way. Everything besides food, clothing, school, and shelter are privileges that can be revoked at any time.

depends if they are a girl yeah I guess but a boy as I said a stern lecture would be enough just say something like his behaviour is unbecoming of a man only a father can teach his son how to be a man

Also, never make an empty threat. If you give your kid an ultimatum you better fucking follow through every single time or they will lose all respect for you.

Only if it isn't foreplay

Yep, good parent dont have to hit kids to discipline it.

Look, until kids reach the age of reason they can't profoundly understand right from wrong. They DO understand pain and associate it with certain behaviors. Give them a nice back porch painting when it needs to be done, calmly, once they settle down tell them you love em and they'll be good to go. Once they hit "that" age, no more spanks. Non issue.

Millennials were the generation that did not get spanked because "it is just so cruel"

Looked how that fucking turned out.

if its anything like me multiple people will have to hit

Yes. This will push people darker than Italians out of the West.

Yes it is. You're confusing the language. Spanking is abuse. You're physically hitting a child who is much smaller than you.

You must be black if you think otherwise. Look how corporal punishment is working for them

The problem is not spanking per se. The problem is parental inconsistency. People who hit their kids when the kid did nothing wrong, people who invent rules in their own mind at random, people who berate and shame their kids over utterly normal things or fail to do so when their kids are being weird or embarrassing themselves.

Spanking is probably bad in and of itself, but the poor use of other parenting techniques can be worse than the correct use of spanking.

Of course not, don't be retarded.

The alternative to spanking has tended to be guilting, brainwashing and manipulating your kid. Jim Morrison’s faggot dad was an example of this. Used to give his kids military dressing downs until they were in tears.

Of course you don't spank your cats.

Children can't see reason, they are too young to understand. You can only teach them they've done wrong through a little temporary pain. Without spanking you get soy boys.

Zizek has also pointed out that the old school authoritarian father only required obedience. The new liberal parents require you to think the right way, which is far more invasive and encourages the kid to bullshit and be dishonest.

Why spank a child if it were a good child to begin with?

No
/Thread

It should be, unless your kid really fucks up and a finger wag won't do. That's what Niggers don't understand either

yes, only your wife should be spanked

I think it's mostly ineffectual, shouldn't be illegal though so long as no permanent damage is being done.

If you're treating your children with love and respect, they shouldn't be acting out, they should understand and care about how you feel just as much as you care about how they feel. When you become disappointed in them, they feel it and don't like it and change their actions.

Don't get me wrong, if my child acts a complete idiot and is out of control, disrespectful and disobedient, that might be the best course of action right then and there. But it should be so infrequent that you can count the number of incidents on one hand, if at all.

In general, if you're whacking your kids regularly, something has gone terribly wrong and you need to seriously reconsider your parenting methods.

I'll take Parental Issues for $400, Alex

What is user

what parental issues?

Does this pic count as /ss/ femdom?

>a fucking leaf

I was often spanked and sometimes pinched (hard) on the butt as a little kid, and I'm happy I was. Because of it, I stopped hitting or kicking my siblings. It gave me a taste of my own medicine.

It trained my retarded little brain into understanding that my actions have consequences.

>If you're treating your children with love and respect, they shouldn't be acting out
Bullshit. You don't know kids.

Yes. It’s uncivilised and has no place in white society. Only negroes beat their children because they’re savages.

ITT People who can't control very tiny, vulnerable and relatively harmless humans without resorting to violence.

>They shouldn't be acting out

....Regularly*

At some point you gotta man up to your parenting methods. Kids should love and look up to their parents, they act the way we do and mimic us and respect us.

If all is good, all should be good

Kids are still kids though and terrible twos notwithstanding, generally your children should be happily thoughtful and obedient, and should absolutely not require constant spankings to keep them in line.

It depends on how you do it. If you do it while you're angry then you are setting a shitty example. The kid will see it as a parent losing his temper and not learn anything. If you do it while relatively calm and don't give off the illusion you're doing it out of some "might makes right" type thing it can be good.

I got spanked a lot as a kid so my first kid I wanted to try and spank only when it was really serious. I've been in charge of small and large groups of people, can change my approach based on the person I am dealing with and I put a lot of effort into trying different methods with him to get him to behave. He started turning into an undisciplined little shit no matter what I tried so I told him that from now on if he has to be told twice he's getting a spanking. I was always calm and if he didn't respond the first time I would remind him that two times is a spanking. After a few days of remaining consistent he got the picture and rarely have had to spank him since. I guess there's a reason my relatively chilled out parents spanked me so much as a kid but I am glad they didn't let me turn into a spoiled little shit.

Stop with the bullshit buzzwords like "abuse" or "violence".
All of you faggots are acting as if it's like the shit you see in the niglet-abuse webms.

Kids aren't harmless or good, they're just powerless. And while they may be harmless to adults, they aren't at all harmless to each other.

you're literally a pedophile if you spank kids

You fucking retard. If your kids aren’t afraid of you and constantly cry to push you around you failed.

Spanking is fine and not the same thing as beating them. Doing both is fine by me. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a limp wrist faggot.

Use common sense when dealing out punishment. Children need boundaries.

You're literally a pedophile for having that picture.

You groove you loose.
youtu.be/mooywzkwL38

The men that won the world wars were spanked as kids. I bet you weren't, you effeminate piece of shit.

No but if you have to hit your kid to make him behave you're probably a shitty parent.

It's only bad when your parents are narcissistic abusers and hit you for doing good things

23rdPBP

And niggers spank more than whites, look how well that turned out.

Is that nazi femdom?

I was spanked, but only maybe two times I can think of, and it was deserved. Once I got to around 12, the threat of spankings stopped. My dad halfway belted me when I was 16 for punching my little brother in the face. We also still got paddled through my senior year of high school by the principal. I learned my lesson each time and didn't repeat the same mistakes. 33 by the way

no. obviously you shouldn't beat your kids, but a spanking or a smack here or there when they really don't behave never hurt anyone. i truely believe that it's good for you.

Tu quoque

Should you kick your puppy if it bites your furniture?

No. It should be encourage. Otherwise they will grow up to be spoiled special snowflakes.

Unless it's "antifascists" punching nazis, right?

>Unethical to spank kids that don't behave
>Legal to punch an adult for hurting your feelings
really makes you think

Yes.

Of course spanking your kids should be legal. In the name of consistancy though, spanking adults should definitely also be legal. In fact I say we eliminate monetary fees and jail time for minor offenses, and replace them with some form of corporal punishment. Do you think these fucking "anarchist" 20 year olds waving pirate flags and spitting on cops would be out there if an officer could whip their ass with a belt?

Debate me cunts, you know I'm right. People under 25 need not respond.

no

I've been spanked a few times as a kid. It never left me a mental trauma. Same goes for our parents that have been spanked more as kids.

There should be a limit to the strength of the spanking. You shouldn't be allowed to cause a pressure of over one million pascals, for instance.

Spanking != kicking. If your puppy misbehaves, you take it firmly but gently from the scruff of his neck and tell him he's a naughty boy.

Dunno how it works with biological parents but if you're a step-parent, I'd advise against it. I'm pretty sure it will probably give them a complex/fetish. Especially if they haven't had a father figure for a while. I mean it might still be necessary but I'm just warning you about what you're going to have to deal with.

Look, if you spank your kid because they slightly annoy you, you're a nigger who should have never reproduced in the first place. You need to be consistent with that shit. Don't fucking spank them because they dared to ask where the pudding was and you happened to be angry about your white race dying out. I don't care how fucking noble your cause is, If you spank your child because of your own anger as opposed to them legitimately doing something wrong, I want you to have nothing to do with jack shit.

With my parents it was "don't do (action). (Action) causes (effect), and if you do It you will get a spanking. Go do (better action/distraction) instead." And it was enough. I got spanked when was under 10 for disobedience, and rarely did that happen since the threat and reasoning was enough. When I was in my teens there was more explaining of the reasoning, and punishment was denial of minor privileges for a fair amount of time or extra chores. I think I turned out alright.
The problem is with bad parenting and punishments that go overboard into beating, or no punishment at all for something that deserves a lesson in consequence. So many people were raised poorly and thus raise their children poorly.

I was spanked as a kid and they would use a paddle sometimes. It was a small one, wasn't very big.
I happen to enjoy watching women getting spanked or paddled so just know your kids might end up using it to get off given the adrenaline rush they associate with it.

children are extremely smart. even at age 2. unless all you do as a parent is sit them in front of a tv or throw an ipad in their lap while you live as a degenerate every night, binge drinking and watching netflix.

you should be talking to your kids as much as humanly possible. teach them right from wrong AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. morality is formed at ages 2 and before. your kid will lie or try to deceive you but they are LEARNING. don't fucking resort to being a goddamn ape, you don't need to resort to stone age fucking tactics. talk to them.

do any of you monkey brained dipshits understand me? TALK. CHILDREN ARE EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT AND THEY WILL GET THE FUCKING MEMO IF YOU TAKE TIME OUT OF YOUR DEGENERATE, VICE-DRIVEN LIFE TO EXPLAIN RIGHT FROM WRONG LIKE A GROWNUP IS FUCKING MEANT TO.

No, it's the best form of discipline for children if done correctly, and no it doesn't turn your kids into a murdering psychopath, that is a lie.

if your kid is a disobedient brat consistently over the course of years, you already royally fucked up as a parent and any corporal punishment should be inflicted on you for failing your child.

>tfw I just realized faggots like the boy in your pick are being born due to us not hitting children

Of course not. Spanking is the key to teaching discipline to children. Not spanking is how millennial SJWs were created. Look at those overgrown crybabies. They are completely damaged human beings, and even they know it. Look how they act out. It's like they know they need to be beaten. They want to be beaten. They keep asking for it. They beg for strong authority to knock some sense into their empty heads and keep them in check.

>strawmanning this hard

>Everything besides food, clothing, school, and shelter are privileges that can be revoked at any time.
You know you can send a child to bed without dinner right?
It's not like they're going to die because they miss one meal.

>my father spanked me as child when i was bad
>my grandfather spanked my father when he was bad
>i grew up to be "OK" i guess
libfags are so pro degeneracy that spanking is a crime against human rights, here in Canada if you spank your son the Child Protection Services will say bye bye and have him shipped to a pedophile family to be raped for the rest of his adolescence.

TL:DR Spanking is necessary for child discipline, only if it's your biological child ofcourse

I"m white, I was spanked.
I'm the most mild mannered person I know.