Why are there no world-class chess players of negroid complexion?

Why are there no world-class chess players of negroid complexion?

Also, you may only post in this thread if your country has at least one chess player rated above 2700.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0RHLtx9r2LA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same reason there are no women.

Same with world class chef.

Chess is fucking stupid

GREAT post
thank you for posting it and im not being sarcasticf when i say: chess is the filter

you "compete" enough in chess, and it might take you 30min at best to start looking down on muds
is there a chess general? im serious

Lack of nutrients

never knew we had a top 18 chess player

fpbp

He has been #1 on the rating list, won the FIDE World Championship in 2005 and is considered one of the greatest players of the generation between Kasparov and Carlsen. Educate yourself.

I don't see any Canadian players rated above 2700.

nor are there world class strong men of negro complexion

at least there is ChessBrah

What's your current rating? Mine is 1603.

1488 nigger

>top 3 "american" names
>A spic, a gook, and a jap
My fucking sides

OD Wilson was black, and should have won in 1990. He was genuinely robbed of the title that year.
It is approximately 1700, though it used to be higher. I will not tell you the exact number, for obvious reasons.

Shout out to @BrianShaw

That's genuinely surprising.
Also 'Derek Poundstone' is a fucking brilliant name, specially given his profession.

I love Phil Pfister. He is the unofficial president of our fisting club. Have you seen that cunts hands?

except he didn't

Meh, chess is an oppressors game. Canadians are happy laid back folks.

>Happy laid back folks
that's a funny way to spell 'Faggots'.

No Pacific islanders on the list.

Chess skill is a mixture of intelligence and acquired knowledge about strategies.
So either you copy from others, or you're intelligent enough to come up with your own tactics.
But even then, I think intelligence is the main factor here, because it is also required for deciding which strategy to employ in what situation.

I meant retarded, but sure.

>5
>Vachier-Lagrave
HAHA oh my god that fuckin name is hilarious. I wish you guys could speak French.

>tfw you have Danish ancestry but missed out on the raping and pillaging. Hope my ancestors hold a place in Valhalla for me

Why are the only """""americans""""" two gooks and a spick?

Cause we take the 3 good ones and let the rest eat shit and die. Or at least that's what I want us to do.

What about the name Fabiano Caruana looks spanish to you? Fucking leaves.

His name is commonly abbreviated to MVL.
What did you expect? Chief Iron Bear?

>i dont see any canadians above 2700. There is a couple, as well as australians. Look closer

youtube.com/watch?v=0RHLtx9r2LA