youtube.com/watch?v=BfuWXRZe9yA
youtube.com/watch?v=_m4uYLo9Y60
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crux
youtube.com/watch?v=e37Ri_5xY5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>555

TRIPS CONFIRMED, YAY IS OVER

Endgame right here, tomodachis.

this show is so fucking shit and retarded. why is Trigger so highly praised here?
>Akko appratently lost her magic powers and can't ride brooms because Ursula sucked them out at one of her shows, yet Diana perfectly can
they are pullshit shit out of their ass as they go.

something something, see you next week

KILL ALL ROMANCEFAGS
AKKO WILL SUFFER AND BE LONELY TILL THE END

Stealing those numbers

DELETE THIS

DON'T YOU DARE YOU BITCH

I was digging the show up until this. This is just some pointless drama shit.

All I wanted was a cute show about cute witches

Quads confirm canon, baybee!

What Chariot did reminds me of that one line from Willy Wonka.

“Your a crook. Your a cheat and a swindler thats what you are! How could you do a thing like this!? Build up a persons hopes and then smash all their dreams to pieces! YOUR AN INHUMAN MONSTER!”

Diana can because she recognized the problem and trained extremely hard ever since she was a child in order to get them back.

Even under normal situations Akko would be at a disadvantage, she comes from a non-magical bloodline, got her magic drained as a child without knowing about it, and only started practicing magic when she was a teenager.

Akko, you can get your own trips if you try really hard

> Croix's cube things were there on the day Akko went to Chariots show as a kid

So, what, do you guys think they were working together? Or if Croix was trying to stop Chariot?

Why can't I do it

it's over, my yay is finished

I stuck thru the show but the writing and direction is just terrible.

Tons of episodes really went nowhere and wasted character plots that could have been explored instead of 1 off fan service episodes.

see u next week

Last episode I watched was Suzy's dream. Dropped it because it was just too episodic and akko was not developing at all. So now chariot was evil and drained the kids magic? Spoil me and call me a faggot Sup Forums

Diana also spent the rest of her life up until now practicing magic to get it back.

Akko spent all that time collecting merch and dreaming. She only just started to practice real magic and has only recently managed to cast some magic without completely messing up.

I WON'T FORGIVE GIVE YOU

Faggot

> Chariot stole Akko's magic
At least her nendo can fly.

Nigger didn't you watch the episode where Diana's maid lady says how Diana lost all magic after seeing chariot's show. But she kept practicing til she got it back. And Akko can also do magic now she just hasn't practiced as much as Diana. It's not a permanent thing.

nothing to see here

shell be fine

So you're saying the cake is a lie?

youtube.com/watch?v=BfuWXRZe9yA

Good, Andrew is pure and deserves best girl.

Croix and Chariot were already fighting over accumulating magic for their own purposes.

But Andrew IS best girl

Let's all take a moment to calm down by listening to Constanze's autistic grunts and gasps.
youtube.com/watch?v=_m4uYLo9Y60

ARE YOU HIDING FROM ME?
I'LL FUCKING FIND YOU

Right, my bad. He deserves second best girl then.

Akko's going to make the Sealing of the Triskelion look like a fucking joke.

Delete this post right now

Not B8 or falsflagging shit, i swear, but making this 24 episodes was a big fuck up from Trigger

ANGERY CAKE

>Meaning of name Akko
>He who comes

>Croix Meridies
>croix= cross
>merdies = south, noon

>Ursula Callistis
>ursula = little bear
>callistis = most beautiful

>Chariot du Nord
>Chariot (from Charlotte) = free man
>Nord = north

HNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

It's 25 isn't it.

I feel as if Trigger is shilling and is desperate for us to believe that Chariot stole Akko's magic.

>Croix has device that steal emotional energy
>Chariot has spell that makes emotional energy come out and dance around
>Croix knows about the pollen that steals magical energy and makes you unable to fly a broom

Really Croix can be the culprit 2 fucking ways now.

Can't wait till next episode and see Andrew slap a mopey Akko like the Scottsman his father wants him to become.

>he who comes
I did, multiple times

Akko is diminutive for Atsuko, and can be translated as "mirror". That's why Akko-Chan (referenced in the series) used a mirror to transform. Same reason why there's a whole episode with Akko getting in trouble for the mischief of a mirror in LWA

>Chariot
>free man

You literally don't know what a Chariot is?

Great Chariot is how the Big Dipper is called in France

EPISODE 23: AKKO SOBS UNCONTROLLABLY THE WHOLE EPISODE, THAT'S IT
EPISODE 24: AKKO SHOOTS UP LUNA NOVA
EPISODE 25: WITH ALL WITCH BLOODLINES CULLED, ENGLAND AND ARGENTINA ARE FREE TO GO TO WAR OVER SPORTBALL

Man you don't get this shit at all.
Ursula is named this way because Grande ourse/Ursa Major is a northern hemisphere constellation Chariot is part of.
As for Croix her name probably comes from Croix du Sud/Southern cross en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crux
They're rivals, they both take their names after constellation but opposite ones. And Chariot can't hide who she really is.

Fuck you

Half life 3 and OVA 3 fucking never.

I WANT TO FUCK CHARIOTS BUTTHOLE

Yurifags get btfo

I forgive Chariot now

Are you guys actually fucking brain damaged?

Its from the original meaning of the names. (see also Etymology)

>"Charlotte's origin is Germanic, and its use, French, German, Dutch, English, and Scandinavian. It is derived from the word karl with the meaning 'man, free man'. The name was first adopted by English speakers in the 17th century."

>"Means "little bear", derived from a diminutive form of the Latin word ursa "she-bear". Saint Ursula was a legendary virgin princess of the 4th century who was martyred by the Huns while returning from a pilgrimage. In England the saint was popular during the Middle Ages, and the name came into general use at that time. "

Fucking think before you posting

remember how happy this show use to be?

I kept telling everyone she was second worst girl but no one would believe me. Jokes on you now faggots.

it hurts

>give andrew the reddish purple suit but leave Akko with her blue uniform instead of giving her the pink dress this suit was meant to match with color wise
I swear this triggers me

It's been a tragedy since Andrew showed up user.

Charlotte and Chariot have nothing in common.

Terio Akko best Akko

was shoehorn fag right all along? we all laughed and made fun of him. but he was trying to save ups and LWA

I will fucking murder you

he's still a faggot, anti-andrew fags need to be gassed, especially shoehorn user

>alternate universe where Akko isn't magically retarded, where Luna Nova is still really popular and has its great reputation, and where it's normal for complete beginners like Akko to attend it
Truly, this must be the worst timeline.

How the fuck did Akko manage to get in if there was any sort of admissions test besides "Do your parents have money"

There was an admission test, although it was based more on magic theory rather than ability I think.

She's got David Blaine-tier street magic skills.

BEST POST RIGHT HERE

I'm okay with this

He's going for it! HOLY SHIT

>croix= cross
>merdies = south, noon

well there'll always be the fanarts

USODA!!!!

Jesus this show has become a trainwreck, but at least it's enjoyable to watch again.

It went from good to boring to exciting trainwreck

But if she was in the magic show too wasn't her magic stolen? Is that why she sucked as a kid during her backstory?

yes, she was literally sent to magic rehab because chariot had gone and magically crippled her

probably, she also didn't believe in chariot as much as akko though.

I'm guessing Akko needs to drop her belief in Chariot to get her magic back.

youtube.com/watch?v=e37Ri_5xY5U

The final word's meaning is forgiveness.

>ENGLAND AND ARGENTINA ARE FREE TO GO TO WAR OVER SPORTBALL
Hits too close to home, my sides

God bless him, bane of yurishits.

Are you ready for utopia?

>We need a lot of magic power
>Chariot (maybe with Croix) comes up with the idea of turning dreams into magical energy
>Turns out it has horrible side effects of taking away a person's magical ability
>Chariot stops her shows abruptly (likely after finding this out)

>Croix decides to do this shit herself
>We still need a lot of magic power
>Croix comes up with the idea of turning emotions into magical energy
>So far no evident side effects
Y'know, Croix was so damn close to not doing anything wrong. But then
>"Hmm. Happiness gives energy, but not as much as anger"
>"Clearly the answer here is to START A FUCKING WAR"
She literally has the thing Chariot should have used. She could still get the energy by making people extra happy, but no, she's gotta use anger cause she's an impatient fuck.

Wars happen all the time, why not use them?

G-give me your magic power p-please

Last Word:
REVENGE

Chariot must pay for her lies!

>All across the Triggerverse Souther Cross is a symbol of evil

I hope they touch upon this in the Trigger girls anime.

>Do you see the true meaning of witches and sorcerers now, miss Kagari?
>I do now...sensei.

Tiny Chariot can have all my mana.

How do you feel about the real end game of LWA as spoiled by an animator working on the show? No romance, no edge, no timeskips. Just going back to school with Diana helping Akko (and Ursula) with the rehab.

Yeah me too, her ass has a good point.

Since 2011. In fact I already have it

>little itch academia

They should just hug it out.

so basically
chariot is a succubus

>Hokuto´s ultimate power come from ultimate sadness
>Episode 23-24 : Akko become the strongest witch