I've been watching the coverage of that sports doctor that diddled all those girl athletes, and it's killing me inside...

I've been watching the coverage of that sports doctor that diddled all those girl athletes, and it's killing me inside. I was raped in eight grade by my English teacher, who's a woman. I will never know justice. It wasn't one of those "ooo, nice" situations either. That fucking cunt did heinous, disgusting shit to me while I pleaded for her to stop. I've been in therapy ever since, and I've tried to kill myself twice. WTF, fuck this world. What the fuck do I even do?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystoic.com/what-is-stoicism-a-definition-3-stoic-exercises-to-get-you-started/
whitepages.com/name/Susan-Alberini
linkedin.com/in/susan-alberini-76298812
twitter.com/susan_alberini
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you got laid as a teenager and you are whining this badly about it, you really do have big problems.
FWIW i was raped anally by a babysitter when i was in the second grade, and though i've gone to therapy and talked about it a few times, i really don't let it bother me. it's really not such an earthshattering and horrible thing as media makes it out to be.

it's an unfortunate thing that happened, wasn't the first unfortunate thing and won't be the last unfortunate thing. move past it.

I know, no one cares. I'm sorry for posting this.

I didn't get laid. She stuck her fingers up my ass and mae me lick them. A few times she made me eat her rotten pussy while she was on her period. Everything with her was sick oral shit. I once threatened to tell someone and she punched me in the face and broke my nose. I had to tell my parents some wierdo attacked me on the way home from school, because she said her husband would kill me if I told anyone.

nice story bro

I wish it was.

Sound hot. Wish I had a teacher that kinky

that's pretty bad if you are telling the truth. how old are you now?

Nice.

well you're still young. here is my advice to you as someone who is older and has been through a similar experience:
despite what the society around you tries to tell you, there is NO virtue and NO benefit to yourself in being a victim. feeling sorry for yourself and wallowing in the bad things that happened to you will only drag you down and harm you in life.
the MSM and all of the places pushing this "victimhood as virtue" crap don't care about you. very much the opposite, actually. most of the people publishing that stuff are old enough and wise enough to know that the advice they are giving is HORRIBLE and DESTRUCTIVE.
a bad thing happened to you when you were a kid. sounds like a HORRIBLE thing (i admit nobody made me eat poop).
DO NOT try to sit around and emulate all of these fucking women in the media who are made into heroes for being victims. 1) nobody really cares if you're a man - they only pander to womens emotions because they think it will get them laid and 2) you will only be setting yourself up for psychological failure in life.
an idea is like a seed - it's planted and it grows and sprouts roots and branches and eventually drops other seeds.
a seed of victimhood is a rotten seed, you don't need that in your life at such a young age, making so many problems for you later on in life.

greentext that shit, boss.

sorry this happened to you user. Hope you can get through this.

At least she didn't make you drink her pee or smell her shoes

That's hot.

Dude, men can't be raped lmfao.

You let some bitch that was 135lbs overpower you...?

I don't want to be like those women. I don't want anyone to know that this happened to me. Not like with them. I just want justice, like they got though. I'm jealous of it, but no one can know this happened to me. This is the only place I've admitted it happened, and only because I know it's anonymous. I want to see that cunt pay so fucking much though. She should be in jail for a hundred years. I fucking know she did this to other kids.

Kinky bro! Got any pics?

Is that her?

Well I'm sorry you waited so long since now it is probably too late

i got raped when i was younger. i told my dad about it, and he took the guy into the swamps and we never saw him again

Stop going to therapy, stop being a whiny faggot and be a man.

Fuck thats hot but she also should have been sent to prison you should have confessed you horny faggot.

>What the fuck do I even do?

Go kill her.

I have a strong, strong belief, that if people simply killed morally terrible people, the world would become a better place instantly.

When you're on trial, say you're proud of waht you did, she deserved it, and this is important: Write letters, write an essay, anything that can be published, *convincing other people to go do the same thing*.

Murder is really the only thing that can save the human race.

she did make me lick the floor of the private teacher's restroom, twice. After other stuff. That fucking floor was not clean. It was always bizarre oral humiliation shit. That fucking cunt. She was on a power trip the whole time.

I was 13

Well obviously you get turned on by the cuckoldry. Are you ass to mouthing your fingers right now to bring back old memories?

>she did make me lick the floor of the private teacher's restroom, twice. After other stuff. That fucking floor was not clean. It was always bizarre oral humiliation shit.

dude, honestly, what are you waiting for

Yes

I know

she retired, and I don't know her address

I'm sorry, user. I hope one day it doesn't affect you this deeply.
She'll pay for it one day, either in this life or the next.

Green text it, I need to fap.

>she retired, and I don't know her address

oh wow, what an insurmountable fucking barrier in the age of the internet. if you put her name into google it spits out her fucking address

What does your (((therapist))) say?

There is no statute of limitation on rape, you insipid cuck. No wonder she molested you, it's clear you have absolutely no spine.

You have to get past this, mentally. I am 22 also and my life is just starting. I've had to put things behind me, and if I were in your position with that mental weight - I would have a hard time getting my life going.

I can't give you perfect advice on how to mentally get past it. All I can say is you MUST find some way to come to terms with what happened and move on. Be that through forgiving her privately, acknowledging she is a sociopath and finding a way to get back at her is only possible by getting the law on your side (not likely) because she is mentally incapable of feeling guilt or remorse.

That's what killing her would do. The idea is that would allow you to move past. But that isn't going to happen, and it shouldn't.

You absolutely must drop this baggage from your mind. It is causing you incredible stress, and it shouldn't. Why should it? Why should you be burdened with this? Because she isn't held accountable? Are you not accountable for your mind and the few inches of space between your head? Should that sacred space be dictated by any other event outside? That is your personal space, your mind and soul. Take control of it.

dailystoic.com/what-is-stoicism-a-definition-3-stoic-exercises-to-get-you-started/

I would stalk that bitch down and shit on on her mouth.

Well that' gross

All you can do is speak to young people and help them understand how to not make the mistake you did

That if someone abuses them they need to speak up to any who will listen, even when they wont' listen

a bunch of useless new age shit. has me keep a journal of the nightmares. I swear to god, that sick pos jerks off after our sessions. I just keep going for the ativan. It's the only thing that calms me down.

Stop being a pussy
If it bothers you that much knock it her teeth with a hammer. rape her back. tie to her to a chair and burn her house down.

Obvious really

>What the fuck do I even do?

So you are a drug addicted faggot who cries like a bitch. Go to the gym and be a man.

You know what you have to do, LARPer

I won't kill her for the same reason I won't go to the police. I can't do that to my family. I don't want all of this shit on TV. My little brother is still in school, and he has a hard enough time without being known as the brother of the guy this shit happened to. Thank you, though. I know I need to find a way to get past this. I just haven't found the way yet.

>She stuck her fingers up my ass and mae me lick them.
>her husband would kill me if I told anyone.
PLEASE STOP I CAN ONLY GET SO ERECT

>1
8 years ago and you didn't realize that screaming rape worked?

you were 14 and couldn't overpower a woman?

she stuck her fingers up your ass. its not like the ass smell washes away easily

I call bullshit. Nice larp.

>I know I need to find a way to get past this. I just haven't found the way yet.
Look, if you won't kill her, then just move on instead of bitching online that you were raped. Seriously, you sound like a woman

> It wasn't even one of those "ooo nice" situations either.

Sounds like you're pretty gay OP. You wouldn't even have to force me to fuck that lady. I'd go to town. If you're THIS bent out of shape about being raped by a hot MILF, you probably SHOULD kill yourself.

Man, that’s sick. But Don’t let that evil piece of shit control your emotions though dude. You’ve got to put it behind you and learn to compartmentalize it. And take control over your emotions, don’t let them control you. And don’t give up. If you give up, that evil thing wins.

This. I would cut her tongue out.

damn m8.
I was going to write something witty but then felt bad.
I hope it all works out ahy. Sorry for those things happening to you.

if you want some kind of bad consequence to befall her for what she did to you then you have to try to make it happen, i suppose. good luck with all of that. despite what people tell you about "ooooooh it wont make you feel any better" the truth is that it might.

>posts picture with a retired teachers name

Is this some kind of personal army request?

sage

i mean you could still humiliate her by posting a video or confronting her without violence. As long as you don't frame it as rape but as her bullying a kid it makes sense. Plus normies will be on your side if you just leave it as "she made me lick the floor. she made me lick fingers that were in my ass"

OP's a pussy. He doesn't want to show his online for fear of humiliation. He's cowering behind anonymity. Everyone here thinks he's larping anyways. He would be better off writing in a diary

So not brave. So not stunning

The stigma against men being raped is why we have this problem. Same shit happened to me by my whale of an aunt when I was 5. I couldn't even talk about it until I was eighteen. Never tried to kill myself, but it definitely messed with my sexuality. Made me a horndog that sought only sex in this world.

attempt to kys for the third time

I'm sorry, man. It's beyond awful she did that shit to you and how people don't take abuse seriously when women do it. You were just a goddamn kid. You should look for a support group of other guys who have been through similar things, even if you manage to find a therapist who isn't shit you can't beat having people around who actually understand.

well the other thing OP is that the other side of the coin is that you shouldn't be embarrassed or ashamed of what happened to you eitiher. i mean, i know earlier i was saying "dont be a victim", but if you want revenge on her and you are worried about coming forward because you're ashamed, IMO that's a silly and needless concern. just do it, level your accusation against her if its true. it will probably make you feel lightyears better. you don't have to go all #metoo. #metoo is about attention whoring and the victimhood-as-currency meme. just reporting your rapist to the police is not #metoo. and also you were a child so that adds another dimension to it.

0/10 LARP

Go to the police user. File a complaint for historical sexual abuse.
I don't understand why all these strong woman coming out now never did that.

If I was him. I'd be bragging "Yea, I tapped that ass" to everyone. She'd get fucked, and I'd be laughing, and invited to the popular kids table.

i thought he was a mens rights LARPer too at first, but i think he's serious after talking to him, honestly.

How do you guys not realize this is a veiled personal army request for some teacher who failed him or some shit. Kid is prob 16.

>made me
how does someone make you do this dumb shit

OP - These people are mentally unstable. If they were put in a position like you are in, their mental instability would keep them from functioning at all. They would probably end up living a life where all they do is react to that memory over and over. Like becoming too promiscuous, or abusive in an attempt to gain some of that "missing strength" they had at the moment they were raped. So they can tell themselves they are stronger than they were in the past.

That is what unstable people do. A stronger person pities the rapist. Her actions to you shows me that she's unstable. Life is miserable that way. Pity these posters, pity that woman. These are sub-human beings with no hope of becoming strong, moral or successful. Not in this life!

I believe you're strong enough to man up and push these pussies out of your way and out of your mind.

You sound like a retarded faggot who likes to lick toilet floors.

>showing your heart to Sup Forums
Oh my God, you're such a fucking faggot, holy shit! You sound like his therapist

no, they're. right. I'm a scared little pussy. I didn't try to kil myself because of what she did to me. I tried to kill myself because I know she did this to other kids, and that's all my fucking fault because I can't bring myself to do anything about her. It's just like that fucking case in the news right now. If some of those girls would have said something then the ones that came after them wouldn't have been victims too. I'm a fucking piece of shit. They're right.

Everyone show their heart when they talk. You are showing yours.

>I'm a fucking piece of shit. They're right.
And you're fucking right faggot. Give us some contact information on this bitch, so we can do what you're too much of a pussy to do.
I hope this teacher-bitch likes pepperoni and extra sausage on her doorstep

Just go public user, get some justice. No one will blame you for being an abuse victim.

damn OP, you offed yourself over her? just go to the cops dude. what is stopping you? i mean i know i said don't be one of the #metoo fags before, but #metoo is about attention whoring. this is something different. you were diddled as a kid, you know? it's not declaring yourself a permanent victim to go to the cops and report a heinous crime that was perpetrated against you, frankly. that stuff has to do with the other psychological baggage.

Want to know what's worse? The girl took a million dollar pay day to let other girls get used like the cheap fucksluts they are, and you get nothing.

>57160▶

If he went public, it would embarrass her. It may not get her in legal trouble or even fired, but if everyone knew, I guarantee you that parents around her would keep their kids close. And her friends and family? I think they would be shamed and very disgusted with her.

You could go that route. Contact a local news channel and give them the goriest details you can. Post it in the classifieds, in the newspapers, on Craigslist, on Facebook groups.

whitepages.com/name/Susan-Alberini
Just point to the one who molested you, OP. You're with friends now

This is a dead giveaway you're LARPing too, so please comply with the internet police

I’m sorry you were hurt, user. No one deserves this. Don’t be too hard on yourself, the person was extremely predatory.

OP IS THIS HER? BLINK TWICE TO CONFIRM
linkedin.com/in/susan-alberini-76298812

OP, I'm trying to give you closure here, stop ghosting.

OP, did you grow up with your real father and mother?

You could always contact her on FB and ask to meet up to talk.

jesus christ, please don't go after her. I can't fucking do this. please

OP is ghosting me too. he's kind of being a homo, honestly. dunno what his deal is. either report the woman to the police and feel better, or stop being a little baby about it. damn, pick one.

you know what guys, I made it all up. I just took some random ladies picutre off of face book. that's not even her. I thought it was funny anyway

she stuck her fingers up his butt and made him lick the poop tho, supposedly. not like a typical case of teacher banging students.
i dunno, anyway OP seems like kind of a douche to me, frankly. he is ghosting all of the people who are nice to him and trying to help him out in this thread so i officially dub him a faggot.

ok well you're on an anonymous board, with anonymous people, where you could anonymously reveal this bitch's identity, maybe... i'm just saying this is a possibility, and i'm not telling you specifically to do anything, if you know what i mean, and i know you do

Too late bitch, pizza's going to her place
twitter.com/susan_alberini

no, I don't even knw who this lady is. I mad it all up. I'm sorry

if you don't know her then why do you care

who knows if what you are saying is true, but if what you're saying is true them omfg you are a really fucking degenerate human being dude.

Hey, asshole, what if I tell her this?

What a fucking cunt, amirite

haha

nice. honestly i don't blame you one bit. posting some womans picture up here like this and saying these things is pretty horrible.

also if she did do this to other kids, she definitely stuck her fingers up other kid's butts, so she won't know which one is exacting revenge, so you should stop being such a pussy about it

user asked you to help him, youre morally obligated to agitcounsel

This. Seriously.

OP, you have one final chance.
>That fucking cunt did heinous, disgusting shit to me while I pleaded for her to stop. I've been in therapy ever since, and I've tried to kill myself twice. WTF, fuck this world. What the fuck do I even do?
You wanted our help and you're getting it. I will tweet her this and the FBI will investigate this. Answer the FUCKING QUESTION. DID SHE OR DID SHE NOT RAPE YOU?

find her and kill her user