Gun Nuts BTFO

Washington State just banned bump stocks. Just owning them gets you thrown in jail now. Gun owners in Washington are all white racist nazis and I'm glad they're all gonna get anally raped by Tyrone.

Trump won't save you in our state. Flee to Idaho while you can your stupid rednecks!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/obHTruq0BCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=U-nUA52BS3c
youtube.com/watch?v=w7vpL0wjiws
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Went to the range a couple of days ago with a buddy and he had one on his AR. They are pretty much useless, very hard to control. Paddock would have done better if actually fucking aimed.

That’s not a bump stock you turbo faggot.

that's an adjustable stock (extendable) not bump
besides, race "compensated" 2011 can drop 30 rounds on target in 30 secs from 100 yards out.
gas yourself

Echo triggers are actually good

Where's the logic here? When has a bump stock been used illegally in Washington?

But I need a bump stock. The squirrels invade my garden by the hundreds. It's terrifying.

steady > bump

Logic.
This does not apply to leftists.
They FEEL like bump stocks are evil.
That's as far as the reasoning goes.

>Anti-gunners
>logic

lol.

Ive never gotten to try one. I have shot a few full autos though, it just seems like spray and pray. Semi with a good sight is all you really need. The whole forward tension that a bump requires is very cumbersome to me.

The ban includes Adjustable stocks too since "Bump Stock" was used very broadly in the bill.

Get rekt nazi faggot

Good, at least some US states have taken a sensible route to gun control unlike other Republican controlled states that believes in their guns despite that it kills thousands every year in America. It's pathetic how Americans can be this narrow minded in not fixing the gun violence due to the archaic 2nd amendment which has no relevant function in American society.

youtu.be/obHTruq0BCQ

>gun control answer
come and take it

weed was illegal and people still smoked it. away with you, troll

May as well ban rubberbands and pissing while standing up while they are at it.

that's not even a bump stock...

you're a retarded faggot and this won't stop people from ownshit shit. get rekt naziantifaglibshitrebooblicunt
f a g g o t

lmao, I'm in Zim Zams state with an 80% lower un registered (legally) that I unfortunately lost in a tragic boating mishap

An echo trigger is basically a two shot burst with a shot pulling and a shot releasing the trigger. With the right cadence you can shoot pretty rapidly and under control

Either this is weak bait or you need go to clean your room and sort yourself out you faggot

Shoelaces are next. I hope you like loafers or velcro

Not constitutional. Ignore it.

>implying he's not falseflagging to get a rise out of people

Soon.

nice b8

I'm a monk strap kind of guy

That's a fair argument against the liberal reatards who actually want to ban all guns, but those are a small minority.
Most people interested in gun control want things like universal background checks, mandatory waiting periods when purchasing a gun, and the lawful confiscation of guns from people considered unfit to own them, like people charged with domestic violence.
How does the argument presented in that graphic counter those relatively mild proposals?

West Coast politicians are all bribed to clamp down on guns in preparation for the literal future asian invasion. They can't have "a rifle behind every blade of grass."

Approved by the state Senate, not passed into law, you tremendous fucking faggot

>Washington State
Do I live in Washington State? No.
Does this effect me? No.
Do I care about this slide thread? No.
Your brain is rotting away every time you make one of these dumbass threads shill.

That's all we need

I lost my boat in a tragic gunning accident, but my gun went down with it.

I blame Budweiser.

>charged with domestic violence
>not convicted

Yes because women never lie

looks more dangerous than the assault rifle with the 30 round clip

Don't think so.

Bump stocks may be gone but WA still has a state constitution that guarantees the right to bear arms. And pot is legal. I think I'll stay. Go Cougs

We need more right wingers to join the state and counteract this horse shit via referendum.

>nufags responding to shit b8
FUCKING SAGE

What part of "Shall Not Be Infringed" don't you leftist cunts understand?

Anyone who would get a bump stock over a binary trigger is an idiot and a fudd anyway

>the archaic 2nd amendment which has no relevant function in American society
It has as much relevance today as the day it was written

Best state

Who the fuck even cares? They are for novelty purposes. You can’t keep the rifle steady. It’s pointless unless you’re trying to show off

OMG! WTF?!?! BAN SHOE STRINGS NOW! IN FACT BAN ANY AND ALL ROPES!

>Tyrone

He's too busy being paid by you to fuck your wife

>Bob the Redneck's wife reports him to the police for beating her while drink
>he gets charged, gets a court date set, and posts bail later that day
>returns to his trailer in a rage and puts a bullet through his wife's head
Good job.

Not trying to infringe on your right to own shit, Cletus.
You retards act like children any time someone suggests you learn delayed gratification like every other responsible adult.

I guess I get to die. Come and take it.

>Gun owners in Washington are all white racist nazis and I'm glad they're all gonna get anally raped by Tyrone

Yeah you shouldn't say shit you know nothing about

Like I said, I live in this state and own such gear.
Come and take them.
Come and fucking take them.

THEY DID WHAT THE FEDS WOULDN'T

>Carla the cunt gets pissed off because Bob went out with friends after work
>smashes face against the wall
>basic human rights are thrown out the window because what if?

Nice one Mao

>They are for novelty purposes.
I suppose you could call shooting up a country music festival from a hotel window "novel'.

Banning an item most people use as a novelty and wanting to imprison people for owning a piece of plastic shaped a certain way. It's not like they can bump fire without a stock.
youtube.com/watch?v=U-nUA52BS3c
youtube.com/watch?v=w7vpL0wjiws

You do know you can bump fire a rifle without a stock, right? Or make a makeshift one from a shoelace.

Go back to Canada, communist

my AR in massholejewshits has that magpul CTR (triple pinned haha I'm cucked) right this very minute.

MOLON SUCK IT

RIP Hilinski.

Washington state... Home of Seattle a hub for communism. Its good they don't have equipment like this. If the civil war kicks off they will be badly out gunned and licking boot heels.

>It’s pointless unless you’re trying to show off
>it's pointless unless you're trying to kill as many people as possible in a gun free zone
>oh

What do i hang myself with?

If we fail to save America then maybe.

>Washington state... Home of Seattle a hub for communism. Its good they don't have equipment like this. If the civil war kicks off they will be badly out gunned and licking boot heels.
Great point, the free states just need to invade the cucked states and it's over in a week.

Massachusetts too.

>Massachusetts too.
literally wiping my ass with the letter right now

Suicide should be illegal because it deprives the state of taxes they are entitled to

Try going up to my local shooting pit innawoods in Washington. Literally full of taliban, groups of Charlie, dindus, and crackers.

With Oregon people failing at pumping their own gas, they should ban nerf guns too.

I guess we should also legalize grenades since anyone can make an IED from legally acquired materials. Or maybe making it easy for people to engage in useless and potentially very dangerous activities isn't such a good idea after all.

Born and raised in Texas, faggot. And own a small arsenal as well, I'm the most pro-2A person out of everyone I know. I'm also not some kneejerk reactionary who isn't willing to even consider legislation that that could advance public safety while preserving my own rights.
Get fucked.

Chaaaa Ching

Woah, is that a a futuristic gun design? Where is the trigger?

washington is just as bad as california, just a little slower

Looks like bump stock for a rifle to me

Sure you are Justin, if you ever even been to Texas you're probably a San fransiscan transplant.

Bitches are dumb. They'll never learned either so don't try to help them. Bro already have the internet obviously so how they fail to notice that shit is baffling

OP confirmed nogunz

TFTFY:

Good, at least some WHITE states have taken a sensible route to NIGGER control unlike other DEMOCRAT controlled states that believes in their NIGGERS despite that NIGGERS kill thousands every year in America. It's pathetic how WHITES can be this narrow minded in not fixing the NIGGER violence due to the archaic 13TH amendment which has no relevant function in WHITE society.

BUT WHAT ABOUT SILENCERS!?

>Calling all blacks Tyrone
>Implying that blacks are rapists.
>Calls all gun owners in Washington racist.
Very confusing, you stumped me on this one.

>unable to accept that someone who shares some of his ideas doesn't share all of them due to cognitive dissonance
Keep it up though, Cletus, you've really helped prove my point for me.

Thats it, ban lightnings right now!

That was not one shooter dummy

There is either complete freedom, or no freedom at all. No one gives you rights that you aren't able to secure, by force if necessary. What other people (wife beaters, drug dealers, mentally ill people, criminals) do, does not predicate what rights I have.

IEDs shouldbe legal until I use it to commit a crime, depriving another of life, limb, liberty or property.

Fuck you, you dont hate guns, you hate responsibility. Be responsible for yourself, your actions, your life, and your property. Other peoples actions donot define what I do with my property.

Fine fine fine.
But if I drill my trigger pin hole just a hair too big, the sear rocks back and forth and won't catch on the hammer releasing the hammer on the reset, and it acts as a binary trigger. No shitty bumpstock to fumble fuck with. No $300+ trigger to buy.

Tell me how you will ban that?

That's the assault part of the rifle

This

Now go in for the kill!

You can't help them. They're window lickers at best. Mercy killing at worst

>There is either complete freedom, or no freedom at all.
Dumbest thing I've heard all week yet entirely expected from this crowd. Read Hobbes and stop being retarded.

This retard thinks he's watching WrestleMania or something.

Legit question- what comps allow open style guns but have such restrictive mag rules? or are those double stack and im not just seing it

>also tfw have production guns that are not allowed in uspsa production

Found the faggot

In short, what gives you the right to dictate the property that other people own? Lets take it a step further, what gives any man the right to impose his will on another man, besides the law of "might makes right"? All currency is derived from the gold standard of violence. Why would youallow another human to have a monopoly on such things? A willing subservience?

Also

So how about you address this post faggot?

From a point of pragmatism your argument fails.

>Any law (gun control measures) takes resources to enforce
>resources are finite
>resrouces shoud be applied on cost benefit basis.
>bump stocks show no statistical crime correlation
>there are existing laws not enforced that are correlated with criminality and violence with use of gun
>therefore resources are being directed away from existing protective measures to enforce new ineffective measures

The state will be sued, and it will go to the supreme court, and they will rule that all such state laws are unconstitutional, because they are.

>I dont have original thought so I tell this guy to read something I read once

The post. For real, you act entitled for the government or some, ethereal "someone" to do things for you. If you think I shouldnt own IEDs then come and make it so. If you don't think I should own guns, make it so. Otherwise you are just telling someone else to use violence on your behalf, for the sake of preventing violence.

But please, tell me more about how criminals actions affect my righteous ability to protect myself my family and my property.

You colossal fucking retard.

There's already background checks and there are people (felons) who aren't allowed to own guns. There's plenty of laws already on the books.

I hate you fucking fake right wingers that say "I'm so pro 2-A" and then they proceed to shit all over the spirit of the 2nd Amendment.

SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED. It's really fucking simple. You either believe in the right of people to bear arms that are of the same quality as modern military weaponry or you don't.

If dc v. Heller showed anything, it was that we do not have technocrats in the scotus. No universal ban will stand bit state wide bans will be enforceable