Here's what I consider to be White

-Predominate Northern-European geneology, without a hint of Jewish ancestry. So 75%-100% Northern-European and 0-25% other, which can be anything but Jewish.

-Hazel, Green, or Blue eyes.

-Light Brown, Red, Gold Blond, and Platinum Blond.

-Pale-Skin.

-A skull structure similar to pic above.

-An IQ of 100-200, the latter being of the 1/100,000,000 Whites.

so basically a soy boy?

I basically agree, but what do we do with other groups that are Aryan/caucasoid but not white? I’m talking about Georgians, some Iranians, Chechens, some Pashtuns, Uighurs, etc. They’re not European but they are Aryan

Cock size?

Doesn't sound white to me, Muhammad

95% white and 5% jewish here. I am white but are leafs? The debate rages on.

what debate?

Soy boys are not passed the point-of-no-return, they just need a hard kick in the pants to realize how men are supposed to be: strong, intelligent, and stoic. They also need to learn to keep their woman on a leash, so to speak.

Ethnic Europeans are white
Fuck defining minutia
Only kikes demand that shit
Op is doing subtle d/c

there's an upper limit to IQ for being white? What did you mean by this? Did you really fall for the talmudic maymay?

Why are you such a gay. You're playing into the commies d/c bullshit by even acknowledging this. Lefties will cry what is white over and over unless they want to demonize white people or discriminate against them with affirmative action. Grow a set and sage.

pic related

Whites on average have an IQ of 100-115. IQ maxes out at 200 for the best, unmodified Human.

>argentina

West Asians are Caucasian. Some are even nordic. FFS there are different white groups. Nords, East-nords, Meds and blends of all. Iranians seem like east-nords + meds.

Only Northern Europeans are White. Italians and Greeks are just their heavily mongralized, weaker cousins.

I agree with most of your definition but 25% is way too high. 10% would be better. 15% is pushing it. But maybe depending on what the mix is.

>rome and greece were the starting point of civilization as we know it
>heavily mongrelized, weaker

Nordics were smarter than Italians, considering the Nordics sacked Rome.

>nordics sacked rome
you are unironically retarded, germans sacked rome

>let me tell U who's white

Fake and gay

So how do you plan to win this race war? How large will your army be with these requirements?

Irish. Red hair, fair shin and freckled with brown eyes. 132 IQ. My dad is full blooded Irish (brown eyes). My mom is French.

Why I didn't get my mom's green eyes is a bummer but then again I have never seen a man with green eyes. Maybe it's a girl thing?

I consider myself very white

fuck off

Sounds A-OK to me!

True. DaVinci is my favorite viking.

Whites = can spell predominant

>leafs
>white

So most of Bavaria and Austria isn't white?

i cant wait until i find out how white i am

utter bullshit
>-Predominate Northern-European geneology, without a hint of Jewish ancestry. So 75%-100% Northern-European and 0-25% other, which can be anything but Jewish.
Being 75% white and 25 % black doesn't make you white you fucking moron
10 % is the highest acceptable rate

>-Hazel, Green, or Blue eyes.
completely irrelevant (I have blue / grey eyes myself)

>-Light Brown, Red, Gold Blond, and Platinum Blond.
completely irrelevant you nigger (I'm dark blond myself)

>-Pale-Skin.
ok

>-A skull structure similar to pic above.
I don't think you can distinguish any skull from another you North American ignorant piece of shit

>-An IQ of 100-200, the latter being of the 1/100,000,000 Whites.
Half of whites have an IQ below 100. But that's only true in Western Europe. In Eastern Europe, notably in Ukraine or in Yugoslavia, the average IQ is very much below 100.

I personally think being born in North America is clearly a hindrance to being white.