#MeToo

I’m sick of these fucking little whores seeking publicity because they did a sexual favor to become famous and ended up failing instead. I’m also sick of the Jewish cucks like James Franco supporting the whole #MeToo bullshit while simultaneously calling his own accusers liars. Will this be the end of Hollykike, or will it end up disappearing from the mainstream narrative?

This is a power play by (((them))) to take full control of Hollywood. They’re already softening up on Weinstein. My guess is that they will protect other members of the tribe, like Franco and Weinstein, while launching attacks against all goy actors, producers, directors and other high ups.

Too bad the world is blinded by jewish cucks

These women get to eat their cake and have it too. Prostitute themselves for money and fame and then farm it for sympathy - as if they had no choice but to work in hollywood

I want them all to burn.

James Franco is a monster

Jasmes Francos accusers are so brave and should definitely be believed.

YASSSS QUEEN

Why are you mad Hollywood is eating itself alive?

>Jews being accused of being pervy low lives.

This is a problem how? Didn't the Nazis wake up to their behaviour in Germany as well and started pointing out how they all lust after and abuse white women?

Wow, this is powerful.

The movies they make are almost entirely terrible. Hollywood is circling the drain. Poetry was huge in the 19th century, look at it now.
kek, let's just say the tv/film industry is systemically misogynist and therefore must be dismantled.
>it's time for everyone to stand up and say they #Hollywont

Why does it matter to you boi?
Concentrate on you career or I will take you job.
We are big in number and we are dumb. Big, powerful companies like to hire us for the reasons I mentioned.

>ewish cucks like James Franco supporting the whole #MeToo bullshit while simultaneously calling his own accusers liars.

let them, it'll turn on them real soon since women a lot of time initiate flirting and it won't be long before men will call them out on unconsented advances on women, also all of the golddiggin whores will suffer too since they won't be able to approach women and try to exchange sex for "money". They are making it worse for themselves and that's what that French actress was talking about and was attacked by all these retarded women, I foresee in near future all of women rights being revoked and they will go back to pre-1950 era where man takes full control and leave the lady in the house cooking meals.

Yeah I really don't buy that kikes are behind this. Its a golem off its leash.

Women who dont complain about bad sex to the world should start a #NotMe movement. This shit is all about glorifying victimization. #NotMe , I aint a victim

I hope he didn't actually apologize to this crazy bitch. This shit is rediculous

>Will this be the end of Hollykike

It should have ended already. What's taking it so long.

>Turning actual rape victims away from the #metoo movement, one tweet at a time
Best timeline
greengoblinsogoodpie.gif

Franco bullied Tommy. This is all just based Tommy ruining another life

>scams his old ESL teacher to get money for his movie
>the guy he was really close with and helped get him into real estate, possibly for lewd things, died
>he literally owns Greg

I love it, seeing Jews BTFO'd
Watching these whore go off the rails
The end product will be amazing
>Kikes gassed
>Thots patrolled

I am sad I'll never get to suck James Franco's dick

Cause its not happening fast enough?
Cause its more entertaining than anything Hollywood shits out yearly?
Cause the blood is real?

Fuck that nigger Franco I hope his butt explodes

I just don't fucking care anymore. the only time I speak to people is at work because I have to. I just sit at home and drink when I don't work and I just don't fucking care about anyone or anything anymore. I just laugh at this shit because it's funny as fuck to me. I go on tinder with fake accounts and set up dates with women and never show up. then laugh when they msg me about how they spent two hours getting ready and then waited 2 hours to be stood up

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>Give my friend all your revenue for absolution.

nice pasta faggot

saying the phrase 'mansplain' should be grounds for instant execution.
what a stupid fucking cunt, no accountability whatsoever, just whore yourself and bitch about it later.

Fuck I hate this world we live in....