Our future president. Drumpf, BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DhtOLpkSMoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Quality post m8...

sure why not

Mick’d

conan o briens clone?

Daily reminder that the Kennedys are more corrupt than the Clintons.

Exactly this.

>”He’s a fucking white MALE!”
Not a fucking chance in today’s Democratic Party

The Dems are probably going to try to run him at some point, because they're literally incapable of supporting anyone who isn't from a (((political family))), but probably not in 2020. Maybe 2024.

...SAD!

take the green pill lads

Yet somehow the kennedys are still /ourguys/

I cant wait to vote kennedy, its like an intrinsic brainwashing ill never be able to slough off

HOW COME LIGHTBULBS WORK IDK LOL DONALD TRUMP!

I am so fucking tired if the left wing as a centrist. What the fuck are you guys even doing? Oprah is your best candidate? I give up, fuck this gay universe I'm just going to forget the world exists and that things happen. Fucking, hell.

Hey burgers, the point of democracy is not keeping the same family over and over in office. Clinton, Bush, Kennedy... wow, you guys are dumb.

I still have a huge crush on JFK but you're not wrong.

Is that a Kennedy?

its a fucking

What innovative country do you come from? I fucking dare you to actually state it. I will eviscerate your whole history.Nobody is without blood on their hands. I'm tired of the blame game.

whites aren't allowed to win anymore in the democrat party

The only Kennedy I'd have voted for died in a plane crash.

...god damn it. That made me laugh, have a

If you squint a little it's moot.

Niggerfaggot land I bet.

will the left have to take back all their orange cheeto jokes? i mean, that shits offensive

MOOTS A GINGER AND GAINED WEIGHT

>2008-2012
VOTE FOR OBAMA BECAUSE HE IS BLACK!
>Works.
>2016
VOTE FOR HILLARY BECAUSE IS A WOMAN!
>Not works

>VOTE FOR OPRAH BECAUSE IS BLACK AND IS A WOMAN
>Oprah: i dont want, sorry.

REEEEEEEEEEE
>VOTE FOR JOE BECAUSE HE IS A KENNEDY!

The absolute state of the democrat party

>white male
>future president
Only if he runs as a Republican.

This kid's father has an IQ of about 70. The only thing I'll say for Howdy Doody there is that he's a better Kennedy than Patches, Patches' murdering daddy, and his own father. He's a mediocrity, but 80 year old women in Massachusetts still think that anything named Kennedy is like JFK.

I'd have a retort but we both know that the president of Mexico doesn't matter. They're just celebrities that fuck the dog proverbially like the British royal family. I dare you to name everyone in their family if you're not British. I can't name any of them other than the Queen. There's somebody named james, and somebody had a kid or something. It's honestly hilarious to some American citizens that they still have a royal family.

Do you have dragons and hobbits too? Didlee dee what the fuck is wrong with you?

what the hell happened in Haiti

saged

democracy sucks. I would rather have an eternal Paul dynasty

whenever they run him it'll probably be because they have to prove they're not racist against whites

What the fuck is wrong with Ameicans and their dinasty boners? Just get a king you cucks

remember bad luck brian? this is him now. feel old yet?

imagine being this rich and having teeth like that

wtf?

The eternal paddy.

He'd be the first Soulless-American to hold the office of POTUS, what an achievement. Instead of merely sustaining himself by draining the life-force of a few close individuals, he'd be the first PWS to successfully ascend to High Lichdom by reaping the atman of an entire nation. So inspirational and powerful ... we truly must vote Kennedy 2020 to end the prejudice against ginger-haired folk everywhere.

My thoughts originally exactly

who the fuck even is this guy?

hes a time bomb. You really think he will let the gov killings of his family members slide?

youtube.com/watch?v=DhtOLpkSMoM

jews mocking them.

Are you an extremely old faggot? how the fuck does anyone besides me know who that is?

Been saying this for awhile.

What a disgusting looking ginger

JFK was the only attractive one to come out of that entire inbred clan

JFK was the hero we needed but didn't deserve, he would've rejected the 1965 immigration act unlike his faggot brother.

Already meme'd to death

>1965 immigration act

literally destroyed our country

Yeah because we can't end this guy's career in 10 seconds with a few hundred fake twitter accounts posting "he's a WHITE FUCKING MALE that's racist" to black twitter and feminist twitter

>ginger president
LMAO

Never forget