Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o7LCO6Z0rak
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do you define God?

t. kikesteingreenbergshekelgoldman
kys nigger kike

thats literally the first one

No, the biggest red pill is that God may not truly exist but human societies need a divine moral compass so you should still live your life as if you will face judgement at the end of it. You may never stand before some cosmic being and answer for your actions but your children will live in a world affected by those actions. This alone gives your life a fulfilling purpose, without which humans descend into moral depravity, which can be evidenced by the rise in atheism in the left and their morally objective philosophies destroying everything our descendants built. It doesn't matter whether these principles are divine in nature or only attributing to divinity, they cause human beings to see a purpose past themselves. Not all humans personally need this, and it doesn't have to be all controlling or applied so strictly to a society as Sharia Law does. A good, healthy balance - a nudge in the right direction is all you need.

How do you disprove an agent that decides only to be found by faith?

Oh, it depresses you that you are responsible for your actions and prosperity. You need some skydaddy to watch and make everything ok for you?
If you're that depressed over what is REALLY going on just kys pussy.

>Yes, goyim, don't worship Him, he's only our God, errr I mean, it's unlogical to believe, leftist viewpoints are the true redpill!

I worship you now.

The ultimatum redpill is that God does exist. Check and mate

aww baby had his first redpill

The biggest red pill is that God [spoiler]so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.[/spoiler]

I didn't get one of those ( Fine ass woman ) in this life so fuck God whether or not he exists.

So we evolved to create a fake god to tell us what our morals should be so we could reject them because god isn't real.

>depressing
>taking control of your own actions and outcomes
Pick the last one you jew loving son of a bitch

Its not depressing at all. If God did exist, then there would be huge existential pressure to measure up to his expectations. If he doesn't exist, then we get to do what we want.

>tfw no orchard cutie to pick plums with

Those are the nicest tits I have seen. I don't even care if they are fake

Then what created our universe?

Reality is never easy. That is why people delude themselves with religion. Congratulate yourself on having the resolve to question our construct, and then accept the truth. Now you get to be truly human.

no the biggest redpill is that the entire earth is ruled by a race of insane demigods that can basically rape children and destroy nations with total impunity (the jews)

God I'd love to fucking suck her tits.

to feel my lips pressed up against that soft warm flesh. To feel the nipple pressed between my lips.

it'd bring into a state of euphoria. Why do women make life so fucking hard bros? Why cant we be on the same team?

this... lack of faith often stems from a failure to define God in a manner that is congruent with experience.

First step I took to get past is stop trying to define god, because the human mind has a very hard time defining things without language and God transcends language. Words are never sufficient alone, thats why there's so many chanting and singing traditions throughout every religion. glimpses at the parts of god that no words fit

No that's the fedora pill, friend.

you just have a cucked definition of God

But he does though. Read your Bible.
Genesis 1:1
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

it does, you are just bored at talking to it.

check'd and correc't

Life is hard with or without women

t. marriedfag

its a 7/10 slav chick, who fucking cares.

seeing so many boychested chinks really skew the feels though.

t.sf fag

>1 post by this ID
Color me surprised.

I don't need any jewish fanfic to tell me life has meaning. It's self-evident.

This.

Think about it OP, when you're dead, and everyone you ever knew is dead aswell, it will not matter for shit what you spent your measly 80-something years on this planet on. You can do ANYTHING you want, and the world really is yours for the taking.

>In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
>implying that prior there was nothing.
>implying that existence sprang from nothing
sounds alot like a big bang singularity to me. religion. pfffftttt.

Hebrew mythology is nonsense, true, but Classical European works on metaphysics and theology are correct. Just avoid abrahamism and the magical crucified jew.

That's where you're wrong. Humans are much happier when imbued with a sense of purpose.

I like you friendo please keep it up

>GOD does not exist
citation needed

Wrong
Fuck off

The word for God and the word for nature used to be the same

fag

I see god more so as a spirit than an entity. Specifically the collective human spirit. God doesn't "act", it is channeled. Right now, the collective human spirit has been BTFO for years and as a result we live in a world that doesnt appear to have a god. However when the forces of evil greedily push us to the brink of extinction, the human spirit rise and god will be channeled to rebuild. The survivors will see god much more clearly than we can in our age of "diversity and division".

Then you realize he has never existed yet somehow people have managed. '
God to me are the mechanisms that allow for creation to exist, not something that gives a shit about me personally.

If god does not exist, the universe is our canvas, to bring into existence whatever we decide. It would mean its our responsibility to ensure our survival, and there ain't no big bad imaginary friend god sky jew to protect us. Which is alot scarier then "Heehee god controls everything and when you die he brings you into his bosom or sends you to hell to be tortured until the end of times when he throws hell into the lake of sulfur and kills everyones soul including Satans".

That's what I was trying to get to. So many peoples natural reaction to that is "an old dude with a grey beard" which is so pants on head retarded, of course. The real point is that God can be construed many ways: mathematically as the principle of infinity (muh big bang, muh infinitely dense singularity... Yeah that's God, idiot), the traditional image of Him as Father of man, etc.

The biggest redpill is that god died, humanity killed god and that it is our responsibility as individuals to lead our own lives in a way that improves the world overall, The biggest virtue is being dangerous and evil but restraining against this to do good.

checked

Post REAL women and not this photoshoot shit you fucking kike

I think there is a god
but I know this thread is cancer
>in all fields

Ahh yes this book says so, so it's true I see now.

This is pasta worthy. Thanks, user, ya did gud.

>I see god more so as a spirit than an entity.
I'd take a christ-cuck over this pseudo-thoughtful nonsense.

This user knows.

You should act as if GOD does exist.

I like you.

Descendants are the people after rather than ancestors.

Wrong.
Start at 10:00
youtu.be/o7LCO6Z0rak

>In the beginning Gold created the Heavens and the Earth

I'm offended that you think a single entity caused the creation of the universe, it's mathematically proven that it was the Big Bang!

>So, God didn't cause the Big Bang?

No

>What caused it?

Chance!

>...

Yea, every bit of matter in existence condensed into about the size of a pin head and exploded creating what we experience as the universe, and life is just a condition of the universe experience itself.

>...

Quality

You're right and I noticed that as soon as I posted it but I was drinking my first cup of coffee and got distracted before correcting it. Thanks all the same, mah dude.

Gods don't exist, so we need to create one.

>The biggest red-pill is that GOD does not exist
>And it's fucking depressing

We are in a simulation and the civilization running it has basically advanced beyond what appears "magical" technology

The even bigger red pill is this: A belief in a God is more meaningful to your life than a lack of belief.

Way I see it if the white man still needs such primitive beliefs as gods it's only proof that we ourselves are still too primitive. We need to take steps to wrest our own evolution away from the hands of nature and random chance and ascend as the true master race.

>First cup of coffee
>Between 9pm and 12am in the US
huh?

>you think a single entity caused the creation of the universe, it's mathematically proven that it was the Big Bang!
So you don't concede the possibility of a single piece of energy entrapped in supersymmetry moving and causing every cascading event in the history of the universe up until now?

>No
Making concrete statements about the metaphysical with a meatbrain designed for pattern recognition is not a good idea.

>chance
theres a CHANCE chance caused it

>every bit of matter blah blah
over simplification but close enough. still doesn't explain how or why, just explains the chain of events

If god created the big bang, where did god come from?

You forgot the final tier:
>Trying to make grand statements about God and the universe like you actually know anything makes you look like a fag.

Wife does school in the next town over all day while I stay at home with the kid. I also do night school and work from home. It can be hard to get work done when it's just and a toddler so sometimes I take a 2 hour nap when my wife gets home, work a solid 8 hours my kid sleeps and then sleep another two hours before he wakes up. It can be exhausting but I know once I get out school if I can have my business sorted out then I can work for myself instead of doing it and taking the risk when my other option is the 100k or so normal job. Just trying to make things happen while the opportunity is the best.

>And it's fucking depressing

Is it? It seems like all the good you do reflecting positively upon you and those who raised you is much better than it reflecting upon God who created you. And conversely, the evil you do reflecting upon you is also better, since only you and those who raised can take the blame for what you have done.

No God means you live for yourself and your beliefs, not for a God. It means you are moral by choice, not by obligation.

try to let go of ego

mathematics has not proven the Big Bang, you arch fedora faggot. the Big Bang is a ridiculous extrapolation of some bullshit red shift nonsense.

I agree with this message, but how can you say God doesn't exist when the Earth is flat?

We've been lied to.

>So you don't concede the possibility of a single piece of energy entrapped in supersymmetry moving and causing every cascading event in the history of the universe up until now?

I just think it's hilarious that someone can so wholeheartedly condemn the notion of creationism without knowing the slightest bit about anything. In saying that I mean the Red Hot Chili Peppers quote, "The more I see the less I know," is 100% applicable to anything science related generally, and is laughable when you think about an individual (with whatever authority) trying making conjectures about creation of the universe (I'm not saying not to, I'm just saying that it's salable). For fucks sake, we don't even know about the entirety of the world we live in every day.

>Making concrete statements about the metaphysical with a meatbrain designed for pattern recognition is not a good idea.

Didn't say that it wasn't, my perspective reflects more proof of a God than not.

>over simplification but close enough. still doesn't explain how or why, just explains the chain of events.
We know absolutely nothing... we can't even perceive everything (there's things we know, there's things we know we don't know, then there's things we know we don't know... but let me tell you about EVERYTHING!)

Do you even science?

Psalm 14

{To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.} The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

2The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.

3They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

4Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD.

5There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous.

6Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the LORD is his refuge.

7Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! when the LORD bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.

I see. Well good luck to you my man

Oops, I didn't realize you were responding as the other side's caricature satirically. Hard to tell nowadays as people are genuinely ideologues.

I was mocking autists.

salable=fallible
(There's things we know, there's things we know we don't know, and there's things we don't know we don't know)

The biggest red-pill is that GOD may or may not exist, but there's really no harm in being a decent human being on the off chance that he does.

"God" exists it is just not what you think it is. It looks a lot like a ET and yes it doesn't give a fuck about you.

The Earth being flat =/= God exists

Thats a black pill, you idiot

Thanks, user.

I don't know if God exists. I've stopped keeping myself awake at night over it, though. Billions of years of human brainpower have gone into the question over whether God exists. I've no illusion that I will be the one to objectively prove it either way, so it has to be a personal choice how to approach it. I choose to do the best I can for those around me, to improve on my mistakes and to try to leave my mark on the world by raising my children into adults ready to succeed in the world and to hopefully make the world around me into a slightly better place in some way. If others choose a different approach to the question or even believe it's not a choice to them but something they are completely sure of, good for them.

Truly the biggest red pill, and Kek agrees. Czech'd

Pascal's Wager?

I think it's complete bullshit to deny that God exists, for the simple observation that we all have a similar moral compass inherent to our being.

would be fine and dandy if there were true ethnostates

If God didn't exist then you wouldn't be here. God is the order that dominates the chaos. God has no beginning and no end.

The scary thing about the earth being flat, the "firmament" being real is: It would mean at a measurable distance in every direction, the laws of physics and science break down and we have no way of knowing what exists out there or how.

Just a thought experiment.

I have the flat earth theory, the round earth theory, the hollow earth theory, and the non-positional-change-matter holographic simulation all compartmentalized. Thank fiction, I've enjoyed millions of worlds.

>Pascal's Wager?

Is a silly idea, to believe in something is not a choice

For example, try believing garden gnomes are alive

www JoyofSatan org

That can easily be explained by adaptation. A moral compass is just genetic traits that were selected for because they improved survival rate. Empathy varies between persons and race. Sociopaths do not have the same moral compass, so it's not even true to say that we all have it.

lol get a load of this faggot

Prove it.

Funny, I have the flat and round theories compartmentalized as well. They are both true simultaneously for me, at least for now. However it would be a mistake to jump to the conclusion that the Biblical God is suddenly correct.

Pascal, like all autists, is trying to justify his belief while catering to an intellectual authority that he submits to.

Try believing your a woman while having a penis and testicles... I think the guy with the garden gnome issue would be funner to hangout with.

Not only is it explained by adaptation we know one of the genes that affects it, MAOA.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

Not to say we understand it well, how it works beyond a general level, and if/what other components there are.

God exists. Look at a baby's heel. Or your skin's ability to never leak despite being replacing itself every 4 weeks. That's not "an accident", fool.

the reddest pill

It's about primitive or not. It's about creating a truly external set of guidelines that you can use to guide your actions. It's about creating a foundation that unites large groups of people towards creating a positive future for their descendants. So yes, some religions could even be harmful to this goal while others do it better. You can see how different ones affect different societies, though. Islam is cancer, while Christianity has created Western Civilization. When atheism and moral subjectivity show up like now or in Weimar Germany, large groups of people are completely directionless and choose short-sighted pleasures over the ultimately more fulfilling long-term reward.

It has to do not so much with each individual's core values but their resolution against the influences of those values being torn down. To be an expert on any subject you have to study it in depth. We here have an interest in this stuff, so we're going to naturally be more informed and have better arguments than someone who spends his free time on, say, writing short stories. So, right or wrong, it's a lot easier to teach a large group of people, "God says to do this" than it is to try and convince people who just aren't interested in this type of thought the deeper, much longer reasoning behind certain moral principles.