Does anoybody care about this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7iRR_0sk0mk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I liked it. It had a pretty comfy ending. Don't know how they could get another season out of it without it getting too stale though.

It was fun

I did, and I eagerly await the next season as well as progress on the manga scans.

This manga has an anime?

It was fun as fuck. S2 when?

It's one of the very few 10/10s in my list. Kamiya is absolutely perfect as Kusuo, as Daisuke Ono is perfect as Nendou. Also, JUDGEMENT KNIGHTS OF

So Coffe Jello is the Drill?

BKB YEAH!

It was god tier, I really enjoyed it. But for some reason finding a 10/10 comedy doesn't feel as significant as a 10/10 in another genre so I forgot about it.

I liked it, but there really isn't anything to talk about. No story so no theory crafting, manga translations were behind halfway into the season and the updates were erratic, not a lot of girls for waifu wars, and not enough obsessed shitposters to continuously spam the board. There was not much to complain about since it wasn't trying to be ambitious. The anime threads were good, but slow which also helps repel shitposters. The weird schedule for the anime also didn't help.

the weekly threads were awesome!

we need s2 asap

>not a lot of girls for waifu wars
The only thing worth talking was whether or not Teruhashi was a good character or not

I had a fun time with it and having to come out 5 days a week gave me something to continuously look forward to each day. Some episodes were better than others with the Terusaki eps being the best.

Patiently waiting for season 2.

I loved it the summer vacation episode was top tier.
This scene also had me in stitches wgen I read it in the manga.

Top 5 best comedy anime for sure, S2 when?

I love the manga, honestly hilarious at times. Never seen the anime, neither do I care about it.

It's actually bretty gud.
I would give it a shot if you ever have some time to kill
youtube.com/watch?v=7iRR_0sk0mk

People definitely care about this show, me included. It's comfy watching the characters interact with each other

This, S2 doko?

It's pretty damn good, and it's pretty much taking up Gintama's spot for my followed long-running gag manga. Gintama is ending soon, so yeah.

It's my second favorite WSJ comedy, bumped up to first now that Samon has ended. I hadn't expected much from the anime, but it ended up being great.

I just want my season 2.

Definitely one of the funniest shows of the past few seasons. It's a bit of a shame the threads were dead, but that meant we were spared from the usual shitposts.

It was amazing, S2 can't come sooner.
Another show that proves that Japanese humor works better with a faster pace.

Teruhashi has a lot of fans, but she also has a lot of haters. It comes with that personality. Either way, I can't fault her since her chapters are some of my favorites.