/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - YOU CAN'T JUST BEAT A MAN, ANDREW. THAT'S NOT PRESIDENTIAL EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) poolreports.kinja.com/ publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump speech/q&a @Davos 1/26/18
youtu.be/kTek_KIV9hE
>Pres Trump/Swiss Pres Berset Bilateral meet 1/26/18
youtu.be/WBgRzO3Ac6o
>Pres Trump/Rwanda Pres Kagame 1/26/18
youtu.be/4-lKFIngt3g
>Pres Trump returns to WEF for speech 1/26/18
youtu.be/A8P_XfIhLDI
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis in ROK 1/26/18
youtu.be/feWgsJjTl-g
>AG Sessions on terrorism and immigration 1/26/18
youtu.be/R7hFccvFdZc
>AG Sessions Swears in DEA Special Agents 1/26/18
youtu.be/nQUVj6k7Tm8
>SoS T-Rex meets w/Iraqi PM Al-Abadi 1/26/18
youtu.be/0Oue9zavI24
>SoS T-Rex meets w/Ukraine Pres Poroshenko 1/26/18
youtu.be/l20WFamdxFY
>WH Vid: Making America Hopeful Again 1/26/18
youtu.be/KRqApRavc6I
>WH Vid: Making America Stronger&Safer Again 1/26/18
youtu.be/mfRmBzihGn8
>WH Vid: Making America Confident Again 1/26/18
youtu.be/NlIe1gsehbw
>IntDept Vid: Delivering Regulatory Relief 1/26/18
youtu.be/-QCLA2wKJ8A
>This Week @State 1/26/18
youtu.be/VW5uG-PjOsw
>Pres Trump dinner w/biz leaders in Davos 1/25/18
youtu.be/4rLR4ipaY9M
>Pres Trump/ISR PM bibi Bilateral meet 1/25/18
youtu.be/W3MAnpOYkak
>Pres Trump/UK PM May Bilateral meet 1/25/18
youtu.be/PjSMC5SsQ94
>Is America Great? 1/25/18
youtu.be/RVrtf8x7WuM
>Pres Trump interview on CNBC 1/25/18
youtu.be/xjZG5P_Q7B0
>Pres Trump arrives at WEF in Davos 1/25/18
youtu.be/JIGBCFk7zxc

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rXdJ_b65yo8
youtube.com/watch?v=g3i8OynkjXw
youtube.com/watch?v=ejkUe5lr6Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=chGP_XQXDVs
youtube.com/watch?v=vmsiqy8Ccew
youtu.be/m7ZuffBrloo
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/president-donald-j-trump-announces-intent-appoint-suzette-kuhlow-kent-intent-nominate-dr-james-reilly-seth-daniel-appleton/
youtu.be/xS8qU0rNbEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

Why don’t you believe in God anymore /ptg/?

AWOOOVEMENT

Are all americans just really open and talk to you in the streets and shit, must be easy as fuck to make friends/get laid in america from what ive seen there

>158153442
Sad attempt at strawman

you think they fugged?

MORNING
>Trump and President Kagame of the Republic of Rwanda have bilateral meeting
>Trump and President Berset of the Swiss Confederation have bilateral meeting
>Trump tweets: "It was an honor to meet with Republic of Rwanda President Paul Kagame this morning in Davos, Switzerland. Many great discussions! #WEF18"
>"Great bilateral meeting with President @Alain_Berset of the Swiss Confederation - as we continue to strengthen our great friendship. Such an honor to be in Switzerland! #WEF18"
>Trump says Mueller firing report is Fake News
>Trump addresses the World Economic Forum
AFTERNOON
>Trump tweets: "Heading back from a very exciting two days in Davos, Switzerland. Speech on America’s economic revival was well received. Many of the people I met will be investing in the U.S.A.! #MAGA"
>"DACA has been made increasingly difficult by the fact that Cryin’ Chuck Schumer took such a beating over the shutdown that he is unable to act on immigration!"
>Hillary Clinton protected aide accused of sexual harassment in 2008
>Presidential message on International Holocaust Remembrance Day is given
EVENING

Daily reminder that Donald Trump gets shot tomorrow.
For the screencaperitto.

youtube.com/watch?v=rXdJ_b65yo8
youtube.com/watch?v=g3i8OynkjXw
youtube.com/watch?v=ejkUe5lr6Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=chGP_XQXDVs
youtube.com/watch?v=vmsiqy8Ccew

Why do you put words in my mouth, user?

>tfw both pistols are too afraid to shoot ol' Hickory
What I would give to have been standing next to Jackson at that moment.

AWOO!!!!!

>2016 was 2 years ago.

Friendly if you aren’t in a humanity devoid area like crowded NYC where everyone is a sardine in a can.

>biggest man in the world is a roach

~ awoo 2 u 2!!

Hillary isn't locked up yet

>6'1, 5'11

Forgot evening

EVENING
>Trump announces intent to appoint Suzette Kuhlow Kent and intent to nominate Dr. James Reilly and Seth Daniel Appleton

I M A G I N E

youtu.be/m7ZuffBrloo

It was actually in Queens funnily enough where a lot of this happened,

Pretty much. Haven’t been to bongistan, but the rest of Europe is autistic as fuck.

People bringing over elderly is a huge gibs program

>After you become a full Citizen, sure, you should be able to send after your minor children or your spouse.
What a fucking redditor who fails to grasp the whole purpose of citizenship, or a nation, or why we have countries in the first place.

These are OUR countries, not to be given away by fucking bureaucrats & cucks.

So one shitskin comes over, then they bring their 10 close relatives... who bring their 10 relatives each... and on & on
None of these shitskin will ever vote Republican
All will cost whites immensely, driving whites out of their homes, driving down wages, etc

Damnit Hope! Take the Ambien when Dr. Ronny Jackson tells you to!

only 18 months
>26min

Depends where like most countries, but its pretty cold over here, you will be a weirdo if you try and talk to people in public randomly. also what the fuck is with all the niggers in burgerstan, one fuc king threatened to stab me when i wouldent give it change

Press F

It's not like that in California, it sucks

So, if the Kennedy fails the Irish aren't white?

I do and stop traposting.

Ah yes morman teenagers

>Trump announces intent to appoint Suzette Kuhlow Kent and intent to nominate Dr. James Reilly and Seth Daniel Appleton
For what positions are these appointments and nominations?

radiotvtalk.blog.ajc.com/2018/01/26/exclusive-cbs46-anchor-ben-swann-taken-off-air-after-he-tries-to-revive-reality-check/

Is the government still shut down?
How much longer will it last?

Make me, homo.

Don’t engage pavement apes in their natural habitat. They’re a violent lot. Overall you can engage anyone in conversation here, so long as they’re not working.

Thanks Hope! I love you!

I thought california was the easiest place on earth to get laid tbqh, slutty illegal spics and degenerates

>5'12

What the fuck man, Ben is a good guy.

>we were ancap for but a single day

Thank you, Hope

HOPE GO NN ITS LATE
LOVE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY TOMORROW

JOIN US IN /rsg/ -- Red Storm General

defeat the left in 2018 like we did in 2016

make their 'blue wave' falter in the midst of our red storm

who?

Please don't listen to this user
Please don't try to engage me in conversation.

It lasted just 2 days, Dems caved almost instantly

THANK YEEEEEEWWW HOPE

100 million 'fugees by 2020

>Defeatist Black Pillers not welcome. Your mentality is for losers. We didn't need you in 2016, and we don't need you now.

>Shills not welcome. Your attempts are utterly transparent. You were wrong in 2016. You were defeated in all 5 House Races in 2017. Your only real victory was in Alabama, and that was when our guy was smeared as a pedo, got massively outspent, and got betrayed by prominent figures in the GOP. You won't be able to do that in every single race this year. We know the stakes are too high for that. On the other hand, legitimate dissenters of all types are welcome.

>REMINDER that most political power in the USA isn't in the Presidency, it's in the Congress. In many ways, this can be even more impactful than Trump becoming President

>REMINDER that a Democrat congress can fuck up everything we've achieved in 2016, and they definitely will try their best to. You can bet that they will seriously try impeachment.

>REMINDER that Trump's victory is a once in a lifetime opportunity. If we fuck up now, we may NEVER get another man like him in government in our lifetime

>REMINDER that even if you’re disappointed with how Trump is compromising too much with the Democrats by not doing things like immediately repealing DACA and not getting the wall through…November 6, 2018 is your chance to elect a much redder congress so that he doesn’t have to compromise with the Democrats so much and has a much greater chance of passing every item on his agenda through

>REMINDER that even if you hate Republicucks like Bitch McConnell, instead of whining in impotent rage, you should use your energy on electing solid MAGA candidates in the primaries and casting a vote against the Democrat even if a Republicuck wins the primary

>be soyboy from the 1800s
>think President Jackson is LITERALLY GEORGE III
>get yourself some big man guns even though you've never been on the frontier or in the militia and don't really know how to work them
>try to fire them
>get the shit beaten out of you by the president so hard that his bodyguards have to protect you from him
>also go to jail and probably get hanged

JUST

Everyone is a self-righteous psycho, obviously there's some nice people here and there but unless you're a psychotic black supremacist or super chad, it's a little more difficult.

Ended three days ago.

F

Hope your not allergic to anesthetics.

such a good movie.

Theres a difference between friendly on the street and whores running around the town.

Soon

HOLY FUCK THE TRUMP CURSE IS FUCKING REAL. Forgive my blogshit.
>There was a wannabe blackchick (She was white) who was a cashier I worked with.
>Fire on Trump tower due to ac unit.
>News reporting on it.
>"Fuk dat wh*te male, dat nigga needs to dye".
>7 days later she got hurt in a accident the day Trump went to Davos
>Got let go
Don't fucking mess with man, he has God on his side.

The UN has to die soon.

I would fucking love to visit California i heard it's just a lot of homeless people and expensive stuff nowadays though.

Do the races segregate themselves, like do Latinos only hang out with Latinos, white with whites etc

I live in hell and anime isn't real

>Suzette Kuhlow Kent of Texas, to be Administrator of the Office of Electronic Government, Office of Management and Budget.

>James Reilly of Colorado, to be Director of the United States Geological Survey, Department of the Interior.

>Seth Daniel Appleton, to be an Assistant Secretary (Policy Development and Research) of the Department of Housing and Urban Development.

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/president-donald-j-trump-announces-intent-appoint-suzette-kuhlow-kent-intent-nominate-dr-james-reilly-seth-daniel-appleton/

Trump made me nearly 2k richer. He is my golden boy.

He's on a mission from God.

F

good police doggo. Hopefully he had the chance to bleed at least one nigger.

refresh pastebin

>Pres Trump returns to DC 1/26/18
youtu.be/xS8qU0rNbEM

thanks user for link

still waiting on trumptv weekly update

IMPEACH

>54321
>Soon

>"Hey buddy nice shirt"

F

You guys realize there's no way to prevent chain migration, yes? A judge will IMMEDIATELY grant them that right, as every other US citizen has that right.

Which is why you must be 100% against any form of amnesty.

Boomers will cry over this

Thx

what exactly are they resisting again?

No, it really depends on location. More strangers talked to me in a day in Georgia than 20 years in PA. Even the nigs are nice in the sweet south.

F

>new headline: Trump willing to go further for DACApedes as are immigration hardliners

So at this point it's basically just an exercise to see how many gibs for spics he can cram into one bill while still demanding an end to chain migration and funding for the wall while watching the Democrats screech "No" in front of the whole country right? Making the Democrats look like they're unwilling to compromise on anything?

Words are not the only thing you can put in Hideri's mouth

Thanks for the info, NNTNN. Keep us updated, youre doing gods work.

Reality

Homeless people are only a problem in the major cities (e.g. LA, San Francisco, San Diego) but if you visit the suburbs outside of LA it's decent. Races mostly segregate themselves but you'll often see Mexicans mingling with the whites. If you want to visit any of the theme parks, stay in a hotel in a suburb 20 mi away and you'll save hundreds.

Is it possible for Republicans to get to a 60 seat majority?

I do because of Trump. Election Day was the first time I have sincerely prayed since childhood.

witnessed

I don't think the democrats will agree to anything and everything will remain status quo

50/50 chance I either pretend I didn't hear you and keep walking or I let out an uncomfortable thanks and then continue to walk off.

Luxbro, he's a gift from the heavens, and there are (((posters))) calling him a good goy. He's not. He's the chosen one.
Who's next?

>"AY YO WHY YOU CALL ME A NIGGER?"

Homelessness declined everywhere in the US last year. Except New York and Cali.

Yeah, but I'm not a fan of it.

Does anyone have anymore Brapvankas?

>Democrats run on a "fuck citizens and fuck drumpf people" platform in 2020
>lose in a landslide

>walking down some fucking random street in new york
>nigger comes up to me and asks if i want to buy his candy to support his baskeball team