DEEP STATE WILL FUCKING BURN!

>I hereby determine and order:

>Section 1. (a) All property and interests in property that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of any United States person of the following persons are blocked and may not be transferred, paid, exported, withdrawn, or otherwise dealt in:

>(1) corruption, including the misappropriation of state assets, the expropriation of private assets for personal gain, corruption related to government contracts or the extraction of natural resources, or bribery; or

>(2) the transfer or the facilitation of the transfer of the proceeds of corruption;

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guess Hillary is finally going to jail.

Exposure of dark web users (google exec) and remeber the previous treasury order for all bitcoin transactions in amounts of 10k us dollars or more being reported. Fun times incoming.

Where are you guys meeting now at completechan? I used to lurk on /cbts/ then suddenly no one's there anymore. Not even in /thestorm/.

Q faggot

/greatawakening/ on 8ch

bumpity bump

Q also posting at /qresearch/

show your flag bitch

Bump

>across all platforms
FUCKING LARP!!
I knew it...

Nice try, but you can't be a globalist/leftist shill and sport nationalist imagery. We see you for what you are; the true fascist. Go back to ShareBlue and join your tired circlejerk.

Hi Q how's it going hey guess what I'm working with a prominent BLM activist to compile a massive database of everyone in the criminal justice system.

We're going to monitor their political party affiliation, the length of term they've held, when they're up for reelection, their campaign contributors, and most importantly the actual cases they work on, in order to associate corruption with them at an empirical level.

Best of all, we're going to associate it with local political ideologies. So if it's a racist Republican judge in a very red district, instead of showcasing that the judge discriminates against black people (because the locals won't care), we can showcase that the judge is, perhaps a gun grabbers, or someone who consistently rules against zoning/construction permits.

We should be done just in time for November.

Every crooked cop, every crooked judge, and every crooked DA, is going down.

Hehehe .. "deep state"

You kids have no idea what's going on.

>bullshit pic that contains no information
Q, ladies and gentlemen

Holy shit, you are a special one. See the big long strip of red stuff in the pic? Yeah, it's a link. Follow that to the info you absolute retard. Or better yet, go back to playing with the toy you understand best (pic related).

meme flags generally push my opinion further in the opposite direction

This data is going to compliment requests for nuanced, real time needs for contributions from folks like Soros, Clooney, etc and allow us to really target local elections in a tough way, forcing the Koch brothers to take their eyes off of the federal level (or significantly increase spending in order to support the GOP at both the federal and local level)

Of course, it's also going to help us get crooked cops fired much more easily.

The funny thing is, the project itself is going to be relatively easy. Oh sure, it's going to require a lot of ETLs but as long as the data model is designed right, knocking out the ETLs should be a piece of cake. Especially since it's all free public record.

tell your boss that she is a dirty coon nigger and she will get hers when the time comes, you fucking nigger faggot cunt bitch

The laws are in place to tear it all down. We just need some LEAs with the balls to enforce it.

Here. I'll do the hard work for you. I'm afraid you might hurt yourself trying to type it all in.

I already mentioned this to Sup Forums a few weeks ago.

There's about 1500 volunteers for the project, most of them low level data entry type people, or people with marketing skills. But there are about 200 data architects and scientists (like me) working on preliminary data modeling and initial data acquisition.

> why would you do something like this for free?

Aside from the fact that I want to be a giant pain in the ass to the alt right, once this thing is up and running, I'm going to look like a big rock star. Headhunters already contact me several times a month begging me to apply for their jobs. Once this project is done and my name's on it, I'll have a shitload of Director or even Executive level jobs to pick from.

And, well, I like money.

>meme flags

If you're going to be a newfag, at least don't tell everyone, they will dismiss you automatically.

You sound upset.

Sorry, no one is going to jail.
There is no rule of law anymore.

So Q is real? Pic related

you sound like a low-test faggot

I'm pretty sure Q is real and that he probably works in the White House but I suspect he's like that tall goofy dipshit Jared from that tv show Veep

> low test

Well, you know the price you gotta pay for these high salary desk jobs..

Yah. But . Whatchu gonna do with the unknow Patriots that have already been green lighted to interrupt "You People".
PERSONALLY. Who you gonna call for help ? Fortunately you have a few months to figure that.
You thinking ? Who are you REALLY gonna call when that keyboard you hide behind can't protect you on the way home. Trust me boy , your gonna wish you changed teams when you were given that option a few weeks ago.
See ya SOON boy.

What a giant and complete waste of time and resources, your data is just going to reaffirm that blacks are born criminals. you shoulda spent the money and man hours provinding young nogs with fathers, that way there would be less crime and our judges and law officers could get on with fighting actual crime instead of a low iq population that isn’t even capable of basic civilization.

Can you imagine actually spending the energy to post all your shit cryptically instead of just being forthright?

and where would that be?

This is about Uranium One. Money and the actual uranium related to the deal will stay in the US. Corrupt dealings of U1 are under investigation.

8ch net qresearch
i would guess

It's illegal to have duel citizenship in govt
They can round up the kikes at any point

When a lukewarm mind pretends otherwise

Oh. Right. The "day of the rope" that you fanboys like to fawn about since 1970-something.

> implying that rednecks are capable of plotting a conspiracy that massive in today's hyper monitored digital age

Okay. See you then I suppose.

if anyone here wants more points of validation regarding Q check thread below

dont steal my Q memes. I don't want them meme'in

So cuomo will be sent to the slammer? Nice

I want to see in real life hangings!! Might make me feel alive inside.
>inb4 get a chair, rope and a mirror

It's a war tactic.
Which would you rather have:
an army that is trained by a General who spends the entire time telling the troops fantastic strategies but never drills them
-OR-
an army trained from boot camp up, drills and such every day morning to night, forced to discover for themselves the strategies that work?

Same thing. Cryptic posting forces the troops to learn for themselves which builds strength where it is needed most. Forthright posts would be great if it would actually accomplish anything. But as messed up as the system is, forthright posts would merely be swallowed up amongst all the garbage and crooked spin. Q is building a well trained army, one soldier at a time; an army that knows how to dig and search and shine the light on the Darkness. Q is pointing the way, but it is the ever increasing inertia of countless individuals working together which is accomplishing the goal. That's how the Deep State is broken. Not from an individual, but from an army of free-thinking, self-empowered individuals marching together. The battle is real.

This is some next level 1984-tier shit.
freedom is slavery to the system, eh? Hopefully you get a nice paycheck from soros or whoever's money-padded cock you want to suck before someone donates a bullet through your skull.
Pic related is you, in the future you're attempting to create.

They will need a brand new complex for everyone going to jail.

good lucking getting your doods elected when they're rotting in fed pen.

This, is a LARP. All these people are crisis actors and are resigning in a massive plot to ... do something.

Brilliant! Thank you for this user!!

Bump.

There’s 3 fucking Q threads up right now. So now, you’re not only wasting a ton of room on infinity, you retards are wasting our space too? Get the fuck back to your containment zone. You’d think you cunts would’ve learned after the first 700 threads to be gone and stay that way. You’re all fucking retarded

How on Earth is it like 1984?

Literally all of the data we're going to gather, is public record.

Wanna run for office? Tell me who you are and what party you're with. Great now it's published in a voters pamphlet.

Wanna submit a legal filing against someone you perceive to be a criminal? America is a nation of laws. That information has to be public.

All my team intends to do, is aggregate it at a national level.

Whatever facts shake out, well, that's just the result of publicly-available facts.

1984 is cameras in your home. 1984 is a boot stomping on your face forever. This is none of that. This is simply a case study in accountability.

All have gone to the antarctica ME shelter.

wow your a faggot, debate the evidence at hand or fucking kill yourself.

I fucking knew it! I knew this was to target some bankrolls. He bout to seize the fuck outta some laundered money

There’s nothing to debate. The FACT is you fucking retards are acting like entitled niggers. Give you your own fucken space on 8 where no one bothers you, it’s not good enough for you, so you come here and take our space too. Don’t ever wonder why people hate all of you.

This shit with that EO is almost a month old retard. There’s literally nothing new or of value here.

1. You're a fag
2. You don't speak for the board

Why are you using meme flags

And If

you space

Your paragraph

like this you're

a faggot

Stop just write a paragraph like a normal fucking human being, is it difficult for you to consume more than a sentence at a time?

> implying all Democrats are getting arrested

Do you really think the global bankers would allow that? Have you seen how lucrative NASDAQ is?

I mean, as long as we're talking conspiracy theories.

Do you really think the Koch brothers, even, would permit mass imprisonment of their best and brightest data scientists? Kushner? The Trump family? The Murdoch family?

How the fuck do you think they got rich in the first place? "Charisma"? No. Sorry. Data.

No one's arresting the entire Silicon Valley. And no one's going to permit the widespread slaughter of the Silicon Valley.

This is why the day of the rope will never happen. The Conservative power elite are too addicted to the giant piles of money that "limousine liberals" at Amazon, Microsoft, Google etc are making for them.

I'm sorry, did that taste like a red pill? I tried to hide it in the cheese, like with my dogs at home.

I guarantee they all feel the same way. I visited all 3 of these shit threads and guess what??? Everyone wants you gone.

there is infact allot to debate, check link below
you have to understand that every piece of evidence is mounting, and with it all combined it is extremely difficult to say that Q is fake, the message he is telling us deals with corruption at the highest levels of the government, he has literally said that the CIA owns NK, he has literally said that their whole plan was to completely destroy america with a 16 year plan, hillary was supposed to be the last 8 years but you know how that turned out. she was supposed to start WWIII, kill billions, enslave the populace and take our guns, and you dont fucking care?? I implore you to look at the evidence, really fucking look at it, then take what i just said and realize that this shit is fucking serious.

Your DEEP STATE SEDITION GENERAL thread isn't the only place for discussion for things of interest, numbnutz. This whole damn place could be nothing but Q threads and that would be fine. You are acting like a total asshat who thinks their topic and thread are the only thing that should be in town. You might consider that you could piss off people who contribute to your thread and keep it bumped who will stop paying attention to what you have to say cause your need to control the threads and posts crosses over into teenager-with-attention-issues territory. Fag.

See you back over on the other thread.

no they fucking dont dude, i created one of the threads and there were allot of people saying they believe hes real, and of course a ton of 1 post by this id's saying random buzzword bullshit without providing any constructive debate.

Again you faggots were kicked outta here because NO ONE cares. Yay, so there’s happenings.... celebrate it with your Qtard population.

Wow. I didn't realize from the other DEEP STATE SEDITION GENERAL thread you were such a douche. That's a shame. But, you be you, right?

we werent kicked out because noone cares, the day that Q got banned was the day that the small tweet and the magapill incident happened, there were like 10+ threads up at once, the mods started mass banning threads, then they banned Q. the mods are comped, everyone knows this, they were afraid Q would pick up even more traction. stop being a fucking faggot and giving purposeful disinfo, if you think anyone is falling for your bullshit you are sadly mistaken.

Hey asshole guess what? Where did I ever say our thread was the only one that matters? You’re going to accuse, you fucking better have proof to back it up or you’re just a lying scum bag.
Awww your feewings hurt? Contribute or don’t. Your choice.

You need your vision checked, because YES, they’re ALL full of hate toward Q

They learned nothing. There’s fucking 3 of them up now.... they’re doing the same thing again. Wtf do you care about a thread I’m part of? It’s not “my thread” retard.

you have made it painfully clear by ignoring my points that you are a paid shill, the fact that you would even consider protecting these people is abominable, i want you to think about what you are doing. these people that we are fighting are monsters, they only want to use us and throw us away like objects. they need to be stopped, because if we dont stand together and stop them now, we will lose the fight against them and then we are all fucked.

You could be a good and caring person instead, bud. Your posts are depressing. You make me realize that conflict, serious conflict is coming, a brother war. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Who cares about wealth and prestige when it comes at so high a price?

If you believe in your cause so much, why the subtrifuge?

If you space your posts

Like this

It becomes very clear

You're a redditor

Consider suicide

>you retards are wasting our space too?

Here's your fucking proof you goddamned asswipe. Is NAVYANON as big of an ass as you as well? I hope not. I really enjoyed some of those interactions with you and he over there. But fuck it, you definitely suck.

Are you going to favor certain candidates and hide their affiliations?

The only people complaining about spacing are shills these days.

Fuck off I'll post like this when I want. Stop making distractions on this thread. You just make it clear that shills do not like them being put up

Don't be coy, friend. They're not going to jail. They're going to the gallows!

Just ask William Campbell or Victoria Toesning

But it's "Q" though....

No. It's literally going to be a fact based database. No such aggregation exists. (Which is really baffling to me, we live in an era of such big data)

Phase one is compiling the name, district, political party affiliation, election date, number of terms, and next election, for every elected official working in America's criminal justice system. Literally every judge, sheriff, and DA.

Phase two is gathering basic metadata on every current traffic, family, civil, tort and criminal case/hearing in the country.

Phase three is gathering 2-5 years legacy case metadata.

Phase four is associating person's from phase one, with phases two and three.

Phase five, is when we begin gathering metrics, identifying corruption and vulnerabilities, etc. The visualization of the big data.

It's all pretty straightforward and not much different from what Google does with consumers. We're just doing it with .. well, elected officials.

If someone's a corrupt Democrat, the goal is to expose that person. If someone is a fair and honorable Republican, not much point in hassling him now is there.

The end game is to root out corruption in our court/legal system. Period. Not focusing on race, not focusing on one particular political party. That's all

I take it only Republicans can be corrupt, eh? You sound like you're going to weaponize this little system you're supposedly creating to create a Stalinesque regime.

gay and unrelated to anything of any significance

Why are you such a faggot? (serious question)

How will this be funded? Who is funding it? What parties will gain from it? How can it be used as a tool for corruption and/or compromise? Will it be completely transparent and open for public use?
What if a progressive politician is implicated with this data? What if those with a bias pass over the corruption of certain people over others?

These things are not funded out of good motives, man. It stinks. Mercurial and slithery. Deep state bullshit just to add to the hive mind.

You never answered my first post. Why?

People older than about 16 remember paragraph breaks

Reddit spacing is a double space

Like that, because reddit requires one to do a line break, and they get in the habit of always doing it

This. Progressives complain about Cambridge analytica, but they are the ones who created the systems and methods Cambridge analytica uses. They complain about what they themselves do.

We cannot play their Machiavellian game guys. Let them be villains if they want. Good will always win

Of course you think that. That is about the most predictable response you could have possibly given. Hence why I suggested you go back to playing with your wooden block toys. Holy shit.

hes being paid to shill, or worse hes being forced to shill, not sure which.

You fail to realize that unless u are impartially driven you will fall short, protip go for all cancer or get reckt. Screencapd for fallout or great success, Godspeed.

What is really confusing is the lack of a shill he/she is on threads HIGHLY SIMILAR to this one. It makes me think their ability to think broadly is severely challenged and that their intellectual comfort is a very narrow stream. Or being forced to shill.... that WOULD be worse.

Wow, thats impressive, he has such excellent inside info that he was able to make the connection five weeks later!

I don't believe in that red team / blue team bullshit. The goal is to expose corruption. Period.

Lots of questions. I'll try to answer them all to your satisfaction.

> How will this be funded? Who is funding it?
Hosting is cheap dude, and the workers are all volunteer.

> What parties will gain from it?
Information? Truth? Right now no single source of truth exists for the criminal justice system.

> How can it be used as a tool for corruption and/or compromise?
If someone has a habit of bias against certain demographics, the facts will rise up, in measurable terms.

> Will it be completely transparent and open for public use?
Of course. Not unlike Wikipedia or WikiLeaks. I don't doubt that the public will scrutinize our methodology but they'll be empowered to do so, because the methodology and result sets will be made available.

> What if a progressive politician is implicated with this data?
Then they'll be exposed and the hopefully the local voters will react accordingly. Corruption is corruption. Like I said, I don't cheerlead for team red or team blue.

> What if those with a bias pass over the corruption of certain people over others?
Then we'll expose their subordinates

> These things are not funded out of good motives, man. It stinks. Mercurial and slithery. Deep state bullshit just to add to the hive mind.
One might say the same about WikiLeaks. Or not.

> You never answered my first post. Why?
I didn't notice it. Hang on let me try. (I'm a phone poster, sorry)

This one?
> If you believe in your cause so much, why the subtrifuge?

Because I'm on Sup Forums, dude. Trolls trolling trolls. Pissing in an ocean of piss. You think I'm some kinda newfag or something?

actually no thats not what happened, people on 8cuck were asking Q to take this whole thing into the public eyes more. literally like 2 days later that executive order came out, Q drew attention to it. if you want more points of validation on Q look at the below thread

I'm no Texas sharpshooter, bub

Hey, I like it dude. I just fear it could be an abused tool in these ideological and strained times. God bless you man. Hope it does good in cleaning up corruption. I just pray it does not become a tool to aid a specific group. Get the corrupt bastards everywhere.

Lol. You literally haven't a clue. Check the pic. That's the day the EO (read Executive Order) was signed. The other user who responded to you is correct. Please red-pill yourself. We can always use more soldiers.

Anyways. Out. Time for bed.

show flag for proof, you talk tex

I heard a 12 person military tribunal has been in place for almost a month now and that 12 people panel means death penalty is on the table and that Obama’s hired a lawyer with a specialty in military law and that they’re declaring most of Obama’s cabinet as enemy combatants. Can anyone verify this?

There aren't even going to be elections in 2018 after every elected democrat in the country is rounded up and taken to Gitmo.

Fake and Gay!!

>corruption related to government contracts or the extraction of natural resources, or bribery

They’ve only had a couple of years to destroy evidence and cover their tracks. We’ll see. Also Q is rancid bullshit

come back and say that after you look at thread below

this has never been provided with a direct source of the email, i have asked several times and have gotten no results, the email itself looks extremely shopped.