BRUH LOOK AT THIS DOOD

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DOOD

Other urls found in this thread:

bangordailynews.com/2018/01/26/politics/maine-legislative-leaders-split-kills-call-to-label-neo-nazis-terrorists/
occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
pastebin.com/vVgUbDwB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good. You deserve it.

>Indiana over 79%
Hoosier masterrace. What are you user, texasfag?

>non-Hispanic white
As opposed to brownskin beaner rapist border-jumping drug smuggling shit-mustache white?

Holy shit that's a allot of white people.
Control your population.

West Virginia reporting in. Comfy as fuck.

>Comfy 73% Massachusetts
Filled with liberals but that lack of niggers and spics in nice

Yes actually.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, but in the US many Hispanics identify as white. They had to make another fucking category for them.

bump

Calm down leaf most ILLEGAL immigrants are not rapists

Idaho looks comfy

I started researching Maine because it's the Whitest state there is. This headline both depressed me and gave me a spark of hope . It was posted today in the news:
bangordailynews.com/2018/01/26/politics/maine-legislative-leaders-split-kills-call-to-label-neo-nazis-terrorists/

>73% is comfortable for americoons

Knowing the biological facts about are genome we should just stop putting people in categories all TOGETHER

first of all this makes it look worse than it is because it counts white hispanics as non-white

>inb4 lol white hispanics

NIGGERS there are literally Hispanics that are 100%-80% euro, they happen to be from south of the border. Probably about 1/3 Hispanics

Also Asians which are honorary Aryans and they become absorbed into the pop within 3-4 generations anyway because Asians hardly ever stick with their race.

>inb4 arabs

we have virtually no arabs

Anyway, this can all be reveressed if we have a few years of solid white birthrates and corrected immigration reform.

Stop concern shilling, stop despairing, we finally have a chance and some political power to correct this and we WONT have another chance.

SO grab your dick, stop being a bitch, find a girl and pump out some white fucking kids.

Spic hands typed this post

Where are you? Ricans literally run my birth city.

Yea I need to get further north than Colorado.

No, you shill Im a euro-mutt from Illinois

Bruh, if all the welfare was gone, all the immigrants would leave

Alri Tyrone hernandez de la Rocha Gutierrez

no more of the eastern -ski variety

Did you know in the 90s everyone thought Brits were the single most awesome people on earth?
Guess what we think now? Douche nozzle.

Based West Virginia

>tfw New Englander
Feels good to be white. Feels good to be winning the Super Bowl

>non-Hispanic white

Like saying orange banana

BROTHER

you have no idea how bad this really is
no need to mention they will soon have power over the most powerful military in the world

>no need to mention they will soon have power over the most powerful military in the world
If they ever get their way there won't be a military. Their liberal left politicians will finish gutting it and the rest of the country.
Chopped up into bits and given out bloody chunk by chunk to the needy hungry masses of the earth. Until there's nothing at all left but dirt. Once again.

REEEEEE

bruh
look at this dood
wait til you see the f-
oh OOH HOOHOHOOOO NO NO NO NO UH HUH HUH
OOOOOOOHHOOO
*WHEEZE* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AH! LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!! *WHEEZE* HAHAHAHAHA
BWAAAHAHAHAHA OHHHHH BWAAAHAHA
LOOK AT HIS LIPS!! *WHEEZE*

>New Mexico higher then California

Lol wut?

WHITER THAN YOU, MOHUMMED!

Tell us about WV, user.

THIS IS THE FUTURE WHITE MEN CHOSE. You could have fought hard to keep and maintain your power but you cowardly cucks and Christian white beta males traded it all for comfy trade jobs, blue collar "working with muh hands!" bullshittery, video games, and non-stop comfort-seeking. You have no one to blame but yourselves. You gave women rights, you allowed a handful of commies to run around unchecked, you ignored your schools, banks, mass media, and mainstream news.

This is your fault. Another one of your empires in ruins for the same fucking reasons as all the rest. OHHHHHHHH and before I forget: you can't stand nepotism riiiiiight? Why pay your fellow white men a fair wage when you can just import cheap brown slave labor? Hows that working out snownigger faggots?

I HUUUURRRRRTTT MYSELF TODAY!

get their way? I mean, Obama didn't even need a majority and look at what he did
now they will have a majority and trust me, minorities consider themselves just not white

>Type in just ‘Holyoke’ into jewtube to see how my city is doing
>don’t know whether to cry, die, or blackpill

Mass’ outside of Boston is a hellscape of illegals from the Puerto Rico/Dom.republic. These stats are bullshit, the only whites left are druggies and the elderly.

>The crossroads of America

Its not fucking funny that a bunch of Marxists and greedy faggots sold out our nation 50 years ago to international interests

we are doing the best we fucking can m8

The wall is getting built we are trying to fix it.

this country is screwed

>86%
>montana
It's like 94% here, fuck off.

Why are the whitest states some of the ones with the most shitlibs?

>Texas 42%

this is fake news

it doesnt count any whites with a hispanic last name

which is retarded, this doesn't count damn Ted Cruz as white.

Spic here, planning to move there with my black wife. Cheap property.

Montana, Kansas and the Dakotas are solid republican

Ted Cruz is NOT white

>Ted Cruz
>White
It's worse than I thought

What about Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts, etc., though?

>walks into your gene pool and takes a shart in it

Proximity to New York? I guess it's a regional thing
Many Americans will go through life voting for one party

Yeah real chicano familia right there.

His soul is WHITE God dammit

Guys guys. Skin color can be explained now. Stop believing in bullshit. And obsessing over light skin color

You guys are fucking retarded.

You know for a fact if his name was Ted Johnson instead of Ted Cruz you wouldn't question his whiteness for a second.

PROTIP RETARDS: Hispanic doesn't mean brown, it's a wide range of ethnicity. One can be 100% spaniard, a mestizo, castizo, or full blooded mesoamerican indian. Its an umbrella term.

EXCELLENT POST

It’ll happen to you within a decade bruv

its a linguistic designation

it was used by the left because they wanted to make a voting block like they have with blacks.

It hasnt worked as well because hispanics arent a mono-culture like blacks

My town is 98% white british

Look at his eyes, retard

Fuck look at basically everything about him. His wife aint white either

>juan gutierrez

And in 2030 it’ll be 73% white British

I don't get the "US is white" thing. There was a point in time it had 0 whites.

I made that image like 4 months ago, kek. Glad to see it's still floating around

>drinks water polluted from coal mining
>trailer destroyed from landslide due to mountaintop removal
>drinks Mountain Dew
>dies from OxyContin overdose
Lifecycle in WV

THANKS BUSHBAMA

Probably

There was a point in time when the human species didn’t exist. What is your fucking point

Why do you think all the successful whites are moving to the northwest?

Thats because it wasnt the US yet

I know. Ignore these idiots, i know that in reality England is majority "white" english men. Ignore these idiots who dont know the demographics of England

Perfect.
Be warned. Almost Heaven is anything but.

Shitskins from Barcelona don't count either as god intended

>tfw you didn't know your state was almost as bad as South Carolina

Ted Cruz is literally white, he doesn’t have mestizo ancestry

CASCADIA WILL RISE
TAKE VITAMIN D OUT OF THE MILK AND THE NIGGERS WILL ALL DIE OF RICKETS

Bruh you shouldn't be talking. We still have majority white children. You don't.

;_; it's over, isn't it?

We don’t

Just curious, why are you tripfagging? No one will take you seriously tripfagging, especially with a name like that

What the hell is going on in Jersey and Delaware?

>We still have majority white children
user...

Time to move to Maine

yeah we do. it just tipped over again to 51%

That’s not a tripcode newfag

Trip? Im not

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/

See

The United States of America didn't exist until whites created it

you are why we will never get fucking anything done because you are to fucking hung up on minor nonsense.

its true 16 and 17 back up over 50% and it will stay that way as long as the economy is good.

pastebin.com/vVgUbDwB

Don't worry burgers, There is hope with the RAISE act.

this is literally ((them)) backtracking

No it isn't. There are entirely too many of the fucking things around here, and they have completely and totally destroyed all the cities in this state, aside from the parts of Boston where they're not allowed. I live in a part of Massachusetts where you can still use the word "nigger" in casual conversation with a lot of people, but I see fucking niggers walking down the street and I never saw them 10 years ago.

Whatever it's called, the point is you look like a faggot

>cuban
>white

Doubt we'll get it. If we do it will be reversed day 1 after trump isn't in office