Made in abyss

Any news on the translations? Last one I saw was 28. Made in abyss thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u-KJWz-5n0g
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/157425871/#q157435551
mangalifewin.takeshobo.co.jp/rensai/madeinabyss/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will bunny cunny win the Regbowl?

Did the new chapter come out? Someone was thinking it would recently.

Nanachi is not for lewd!

>

Nanachi is exclusively for lewd acts involving Reg's penis. Other than that she's not for lewd.

I thought it was on a "basically never" release scheme

it's whenever the author feels like it

latest thing that got translated were the specials
latest thing that got typeset was meeting Prushka

I have a preview of the next chapter if that helps.

only for Reg

Everyone gets a piece

I don't know, the competition is fierce. Fucking everyone wants to molest Reg.

What is this show/ or movie about

lolis, shotas, and despair
actually just despair

Cave raiders.

Guys I just realized something. Nanachi has goat eyes, right?
What if her "Nnaaa" is actually bleating?
youtube.com/watch?v=u-KJWz-5n0g

Loli find shota robot, brings him to an orphanage, then they go exploring a extremely dangerous abyss with their furry friend.

And the antagonist does nothing wrong and is a 10/10 father, stop insulting papa.

Looking at this feels so wrong.

Probably because you like it, fag.

One of the rare cases where every girl wants to fuck the MC and it isn't just shitty writing or wish fulfillment. No matter if you're a loli explorer, a cunny bunny, a trap maid, an oppai autist, a towering christmas cake or a mad scientist, it is literally not possible to resist the sheer cuteness of this iron angel in some way or another. Whoever built him clearly made him too perfect.

No shit I do, but still. I don't think any other fanart sends as much shotacon vibes as this one.

Wait who's the towering christmas cake? Ozen?

I'd go Welsh for Nanachi. She's worth it.

Nigger this whole manga gives shotacon vibes. And lolicon vibes as well, I wouldn't be shocked if the author was bi and liked both shota and loli.

Don't forget plants as well. There was that one page where a tentacle from a plant monster went into his pants.

She has trouble expressing herself so her love can seem a little rough.

Never said the contrary, but that one is the worst by far. That's all I'm saying user.

MEGA's up to 26, where's 27 and 28?

Someone post the comic zin nanavhi illustration

I don't think it's even about sexuality for him and moreso about a deep appreciation of cute things on every level. Based on his work he seems a fellow who's tastes are elevated to a level many can't understand, but it's as clear as clear gets that his adorable, innocent looking characters are very sexual in some way or another.

archive

Wouldn't be here asking for being handfed if I could find it. I only got the re-upped MEGA of the 26.

>That lewd look in both of the trap's and shotabot's eyes

Is this official? It looks like the cover for a fucking doujin. I like it.

Look at that smile. Maruruk knows exactly what he's doing. What a whore.

That surprises you? Look at what this man's drawn. I've seen covers for mindbreak more modest than this.
One of the reasons he was crying when they left was probably because he realized he will never get to be Reg's wife. Poor male girl.

Low quality translation up to chapter 40:
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/157425871/#q157435551

Whoa

Too bad all the tits were a lie.

Chapter 41 translation when?
mangalifewin.takeshobo.co.jp/rensai/madeinabyss/

You DO realize what he's doing to those girls in that image, right? Are you really disappointed that you didn't get to see that?

mia toc

Ch 27 Ch 28 Ch 29 Ch 30 Ch 31 Ch 32 Ch 33 Ch 34 Ch 35 Ch 36 Ch 37 Ch 38 Ch 39 Ch 40 Ch 41 Sp 01 Sp 02 Sp 03

Thank you very much!

Is it wrong that I fapped to this rabbit creature?

what am I doing wrong here? I´m startinng to enter that cycle of shading everything because I can´t quite get what I´m doing wrong. maybe trying to imitate this guy´s artstyle was a bad idea to begin with
also what the fuck is that shadow in reg´s forehead? it´s everywhere in the manga

They're on madokami

what is it that makes the bunny so popular?

I was really enjoying this. Was pretty bummed when I reached the end of the scanlations. One of the most engaging manga I've read in a long time.

>those happymeal-brain eyes

How big is it?

it can extend up to 40m

Fuck this shotacon trash.
Summer is gonna be cancerous.

>AT-X broadcast
Who's going to sub the lolitits version?

Nobody cares about lolitits.

I really wonder how normalfags are going to react to this series. I'm surprised it's even this explicit, to be honest. Gotta love Japan.

Says you.

Let me rephrase: nobody who watches that shotacon shit cares about lolitits.

do you think Bondrewd fantasizes about examining Nanachi's reproductive organs?

>shotacon shit
but there's plenty of loli too. And a fuzzy little bunny cunny. And even a milf thrown in for good measure so she can /ss/ the shota and the trap.

And remember: it isn't gay if it's cute!

one bunny a day keeps the normalfags at bay. or at least I hope so

Fuck you closet homo, it's gay as shit and it is shotacon, the kind that every lolicon stays away from.
They're gonna like it because it's edgy shit and shota makes it okay that the girls are young too. It's certainly not lolicon, to say the least.

I both anticipate and dread the anime for this reason. I'm excited because I trust Kinema Citrus to put something out of reasonably quality, but I fear that the series attracts to much attention threads get filled with shitposting.

That is the inevitable fate of every adaption.

Not every adaptation, but disgusting shotacon shit that's also edgefaggotry, well, good luck having decent threads.

>every lolicon
speak for yourself. I read it for bunny cunny and half-naked lolis.

There's always hope that it gets ignored and the threads stay comfy. It's a small hope, but it's possible.

No, you don't.

Yes, Nanachi is for hug not for fug.

Every chapter so far is translated. It's only typeset up to 28 though.

What is he doing to them?

Saving them from becomimg a hag like Ozen.

This is literally Prushka what the fuck

I hope the author finishes this series before the 2020 loli/shota ban that will happen due to the Olympics.

That doesn't look like a box to me user.

Translator-kun if you're reading this I appreciate your efforts

When you're lying on you're death bed knowing that your time is short please remember that you made a difference to me and that you made my life better by your actions

I love you

Fuck off you little piece of drooling shit, go and suck his dick in private.

Ok

Typesetters pls.