A silent Voice/Koe No Katachi

plz help i cant stop crying this shit so sad

>sad
Is the manga different or something. The movie was shit. Some autistic child cant stop picking on a hearing impaired child. Am I supposed to sympathize with him. Piece of shit.

what an understanding view, I'm sure you have a lot of emotional depth

>Am I supposed to sympathize with him
No? why do people think every piece of media needs you to support the main character

I watched the movie recently, why are Japs so incompetent at writing drama?

I'm a simple man, all it takes is a cute Shoko to win me over.

I want to misunderstand her confession to me

Because you're a faggot with trash taste who probably cried to Shitgatsu, too.

>romance
>they don't even get together

You are not supoosed to get sad for the MC, more for absolute best girl Shouko

I know 3gatsu is shit but it's not that bad

Why? This is one of the shows I don't get. It was just awful in both characters aswell as in writing.

Only reason to feel bad for her is because MC is an autist who cant stop picking of her.
The entire hs drama segment was a shitty waste of time at some half hearted redemption story.

>3gatsu

its not a romance movie you autist

I just finished watching it. I was speechless for a little while. I didnt expect her to jump. Thats when it hit me and fuck was i scared. Shouko is a good fucking girl and Ueno deserves faceless old man gangrape doujins.

they do?

>Is the manga different or something.
The manga is so much more. They rushed the movie after that night Yuzuru stayed at MC's place.

I watched it because girls
Yuzuru > Young Shouko > Sahara > Ponytail Shouko > MC mom > Long hair Shouko > Shouko's mom > Ueno > Kawai

>secondaries

The first 20 minutes where it was just about the bullying was too fucking sad, I was choking up too much.

Then you have Saori GOD Hayami doing that on point voice for her character.

>It was her fault for being a burden.
Fuck the japanese what a bunch of souless subhumans,