Visit grandparents been a while

>Visit grandparents been a while
>Always thought they were cool racist southerns
>Looking through old pictures and find a Torah and some other Yiddish stuff that was hers
>Asked her about it and she only went to Church because family
>It's my mother's side grandma
Am I a kike now?

Meh. Not really. If your mom wasn’t a Jew herself then you’re not a “kike”. You have some Jew heritage but that’s not really that bad. Jewish DNA isn’t like African DNA where it’s bad to have. It’s just being a kike and what they do that is bad.

YES YOU FUCKING ARE.

Per Jewish criteria, only Jewish moms can make new Jews so if your mother's mother is a Jew that means you're a Jew^3

user, his mom was a Jew automatically, as her own mother was Jewish, that's how the Jews have determined how Jewishness is conferred.

why don't you just take your birthright trip and then connect with the global Zionist overlords?

What are you political views user?

>Trusting Jews to tell you who's Jewish

Do you trust jews when they say they're white too?

it's okay user, most of us are

I just marked your IP down as Jewish. You’ll be safe when the indictments roll around.

My Jew friend has the opposite dilemma: His father is Jewish but his mother converted to Judaism to humor his dad. Down at the temple and in Israel alike rabbis and gov't clerks consider my buddy a 2nd degree Jew since his mother is a converted Jew instead of a natural born Jew

I am not sticking up for them, just telling you how Jews gauge who's a Jew and who isn't

Want a free trip to Israel? Flex that Jew status and the Israeli gov't will fly you to Jewland and back so you can be a Jew while you Jew around all the other Jews doing Jew things

you're a based half Jew, so you are okay.

>half Jew
no such thing. his matrilineal line is jewish. he is a jew full stop.

No but you have some kike heritage

Crash this ZOG with no survivors.

Mitochondria comes from the mother. So, yes you are a kike.

>what is a Mischlinge
wow the quality of anons has really dropped off since the 2016 election...

You don't have to use "jewish criteria" to determine something like that though. In fact that's a cuck-ish thing to do, applying another cultures "rules" like it's some dogma you yourself should follow. Let him be white if wants, who cares? A lot of 1/4 and 1/2 Jews can easily pass as white, his grandma probably wasn't even full Jewish anyway.

Embrace the jew, senpai. Become the jew. Conquer the jew

>finding out that you're a carpetbagger
Man, that has got to be a horrible feeling.

>1 post by this ID
sage

>this
>not fully embracing your kikedom to become rich