Gen Z and Millennials do you regret being born when you were?

Do you regret being forced to be born in the era you were? How does it affect you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y9QZb4WKIxs
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1517039003361.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you want to die

No. I must have prayed for glory before I was born. For there is nothing more glorious than saving your own people.

For me it leads me to just do whatever I want without regarding most people. If I'm going to be forced to be born now I might as well chase my happiness to no end.

I don't think "forced" is the right word for it, and I can't really regret it because it wasn't my decision. It is pretty shitty though and it makes me sick.
>20yo born 1997

Literally 80% of this Indonesian basket weaving forum is edgy

How does it affect your life outlook? For me since we were born in the wrong time it makes me feel justified to do anything to escape the negative consequences of the time. Almost all my life decisions were based on escaping consequences of one thing or another.

I haven't really thought about my outlook on life, other than securing a future n shiieeet. It can most definitely get worse from this point on, and it probably will.

it feels like a bad practical joke. born in 96, and I feel like the world hat changed as fast as I've aged and its terrifying. Like everything is just slowly becoming more and more dystopic.

Wish you were aborted?

I want to die

I'm just having fun in the rubble right now.

No. I could not ask to be born in any other time but this.

I regret being born at all.

No. I'm living the way I want to. People say I learned nothing but I want to make the most of my youth. Have fun in the rubble and explore all around me. Spend money, live for today like tomorrow won't come. Experiment and heal myself.

>tfw born in le wrong generation

'96 here
It depends on where the world goes from here. I am in my prime, and if that means I get to be a part of a new generation of patriots, in the vanguard of history, then I would say I was born in the perfect time.

Yeah, I have to deal with SJWs, but people born in the 1940s had to deal with hippies, and people born in the 1910s had to deal with communists.

>born too early to explore the galaxy
>born too late to rape girls and get away with it
Fuck my life.

93 here. I witnessed the rise of the internet, and it has become part of me. Im glad I was in highschool to see just how shitty socalism is. The recession around that time taught me the value of money. I have zero regrets and wouldnt give up or change what I have for anything.

Just as every generation before us has had to deal with deviants, so do we.

I wish I was born a little later. I am just hoping I live long enough to become immortal.

Born in ‘97, always thought I would’ve fit in better in the 1950s or something. My mom says I’ve always been an old soul and it’s true. Never really fit in with anyone my age and this age of social media makes me sick. But it’s the hand I’ve been dealt and there’s plenty in this world to be optimistic about

The knowledge that in any civil war situation most of my generation will side with liberals is a bit depressing...

1990 here, king of the 90's kids. As much as I hate being a Millennial, I'm quite a stereotypical Millennial and ironically proud of it. What disturbs me most is how dangerously groupthink my generation is while trying to be special snowflakes at the same time because we were thought about the importance of the individual while being promoted to out compete one another. I also believe we are the way we are because our childhood is the product of large corporations taking advantage of mass advertisement without targeted advertisement and data to back it up like today.

One things for sure at least, I'm sure as hell glad I'm not a Boomer, Gen X, or Gen Z

28 year old here.

This era has been basically hell, especially in Australia.

Wish I had never been born desu.

It's that we have to deal with more of a hivemind and people wanting less and less freedom. More hate towards anyone with a different brain.

>being born in the only era you can be a NEET weed smoking alcoholic who fucks hookers while doing cocaine every once in a while

Hell no

Who did your parents encourage you to compete against?

>I'm sure as hell glad I'm not a Boomer, Gen X, or Gen Z
Let me add why
>Boomer
Emphasis on surface level vanity
>Gen X
Push around beta cucks that never managed to take power positions from the Boomers
>Gen Z
Arrogant know it all fucks who each think they can individually change the world while throwing each other under the bus

I regret not having the knowledge to grow up strong, when I was a kid. I regret my parents not having the knowledge to raise me be strong. Other than that, I don't really care. I could have been born whenever and been happy. The unhappiness I feel now is a result of being raised an effeminate man.

My parents were Boomers and they encouraged competition amongst my siblings turning us toxic towards one another and everyone around us

I've always been called an old soul too.

What bums me out most about being born when I was born is that this generation is very nihilistic, with this YOLO attitude, which means it's getting harder and harder to find someone to settle down with, because I'm at an age (21) where I'm supposed to "just have fun!", I get it, and I do have fun, but I want to find the girl who will raise my damn kids already.

50 years ago I would already be married.

The recession taught me there was no such thing as stability and to have fun while you can before it all comes crashing down.

My parents didn't promote competition amongst my siblings. Is this unusual?

I get solace from fucking with people. I really don't care if I die so i get in fights a lot, i'll probably loose my job soon if I end up in the hospital again and have to take time off

Im slowly becoming mentally ill. I see a bunch of foreigners. Tormenting my people. Taking over my country. And nobody does or says anything. They encourage it. I feel like I live in a world of zombies. I feel like everyone is mentally ill. I just chose the wrong side. A coward side. I feel like ignoring reason and slaughtering people i see as enemies. I feel like not listening to anyone. I feel i cant trust anyone.

Neither did mine, but my parents were gen x, (72 and 73)

>Wish I had never been born desu.
Pic related.

My parents taught me many things growing up but they think they taught me nothing because I don't plan and save like they taught me to. But if the future looks bleak my instinct is to heal myself at any cost.

You’re here for a reason, find it user

Well Im a little upset I wasnt born 10-15 years earlier, turning 24 this year. I wouldve loved to live through era where computers were still getting somewhere and internet was more obscure. Kind of feel cheated that first computer OS I used was windows 2000 and missed out on early internet. Also I remember 911 and bush years but wish I was older at the time.

I'd say it depends on the household but it can be outside of parents. Think about how competitive we were in video games and academics while contradictorally unique. Our hypocritical nature makes it hard to team work with Millennials

I've always been right wing since my mid teens. I am a millenial.

I never gamed to compete much but to have fun. As for grades do you mean studying a lot or do you mean just getting good ones?

Hmmm, I'll actually think about this question more deeply.
>modern day
>supreme luxuries
>infinity cheap and taste food
>internet
>freedom
>safe
>great medical care
but
>crazy amount of anti-western propaganda
>feminist are trying to ransack men
>(((globalists) trying to destroy the west
All our problems are abstract and indicate towards a bad future, but the actual present is materially excellent, still I'm sadden about the lack of true spiritual fulfillment. I have a void in my heart that only a wife, God, and nationalism can fill. Man lives not by bread alone, and even in the day of food aplenty, we starve.
>Early 20th century
>better social order
>less nig chimp outs
>more religious
however
>all about to come crashing down
>WW1 and WW2
>only luxury food is potato salad
>insular societies
I dunno how I'd fare in that kind of society

Anything before the 20th century it's too easy to die of disease. I think an ideal world would be where we retain the technological advances and gifts that capitalism has given us, but also have the social cohesions, traditions, and spiritual/patriotic fulfillment of the belle epoque.

I have found that people that didn't grow up using dos and shit are fucking retarded mostly when it comes to computers

YEah I'm 21 and I hate this era. Wish I was born before we had to worry about multiculturalism.

Fuck you, Ted Kennedy

Born in '87. I don't regret being born in the era I was, I resent that the people my generation trusted to run society and act in our best interests would stab us in the backs and tear down everything ours and previous generations had been taught to value and strive for.

Pic related is the story most millenials have lived out

Check those digits

I‘m a post-millennial, gen-z cusper.

I don’t. You see we’re back to the previous early century. Magick, new aeon, political revolution. Pretty neat, right?

Gen z here
I like my generation because
We don’t give a fuck about fighting over ideology
I’m 17 in high school in my APUSH (I’m a autismo history fag) we get into arguments all the time over American politics not only today but of shit that happened 70 years ago I cannot stress enough that if there is to be another American civil war Gen Z has been brought up to fight it

I was taught the world was unfair at a young age and that many people do everything right and still end up with things horribly wrong happening to them. I was taught a lot about homelessness and many harsh situations people were in. That a depression could happen any time, that globalism and outsourcing would harm us and how people worked. How do you think that would affect your mentality if you were taught these things and you never expected things to be all sunshine?

You were born in the birthpains of a new age, for better or worse. Would you have been been born in 46, and destined to see a lifetime of degradation and decay? The „it Was all a nightmare“ filler episode of history?

It isn't just about getting better grades or higher scores, sometimes it was about who was cooler and didn't do work to stick it up to the teacher. I don't even know what my point is anymore, all I'm believing is, Millennials are the best of the worst. We might doublethink too much but that is also a good thing

Nope. In Bulgaria milenials are 90% redpilled. We just need to take care of the "money" peoblem.

Before I knew that our potential will never be fulfilled because of minorities I was happy and not racist

Yes because the world would be easier for me to live through.

Yeah that’s a recurring problem with millinieals they don’t have a lot of neet-bux becuase governments screwed them over just as they got out of or into college

What do you think caused the group think? Just curious because I wonder why I don't have it.

I don't know how people can't be racist now. if you are a straight white male everyone shits all over you

Many of them do have NEETbux though.

No, I’ll be in my 30s or early 40s when the race war happens, I’ll have lived some life but still get to experience the ethnostate if I survive the war.

22 rn

In the US yes I agree bet then again other than Scandinavia lower middle class in America is doing pretty well everywhere else in the world

All of you get to be heroes.

youtube.com/watch?v=y9QZb4WKIxs

How will the Millennials who got NEETbux turn out when the crisis is over compared to the Millennials working multiple jobs? How would a Millennial turn out if he had managed to avoid the entire crisis?

Born in Michigan in 1990. No real bad weather, all seasons. I feel like I was born at the perfect time.
Not too early to not have smart phones as a child, but early enough to have Aol by 13.
Not to late to watch the world burn before I get to live a cozy life first

Did you grow up watching a lot of TV? The internet wasn't as mainstream so the only thing to do was watch TV. Then at school we'd talk about our favorite shows, act out our favorite characters during recess/free time, then ask our parents to buy whatever the toy companies were pushing on TV.

I'd say Boomers and Gen X are strongly groupthink as well but advertisement then weren't as effective as it was in the 90's. It's even more effective now thanks to even more data as time goes on but targeted advertising reduced groupthink to an extent I believe

This. But we don't really have the NEET problem here. With average salary of 500usd you eather man up and work or fuking suffer. But my generation seems to be doing five times better then my parents. They were waighting on bread lines and salaries were fixed for the whole country. Hance boomer employers still think they can hire me as an Art director for 1000usd when I can easily make 5k anywhere I want.

Your birth is some 72 degree level shit
no matter what people may believe, we are born into what we are born into for a reason we can't understand...our function? who the fuck knows but it has been determined in function of the universe.

Numbnuts version: you were born, you will die...your only function is to be and experience life as you were meant to experience it = secret of life

Not one bit. I'm living through a transformative era

>millennial
>got to enjoy childhood in both the 90s and modern time

Nah, perfect time to be alive actually

Yeah but I spent lots of time outside and exploring. Did most Millennials have workaholic parents? I have no clue.

This thread is depressing but it’s somehow very good to know there are people like me. I love you Sup Forums

>I love you Sup Forums

Love
POL

Pick one

No, I consider myself lucky. If I had been born 100 years earlier my life expectancy wouldn't be 78 years, it would be more like 40. For better or worse, I used this extra time to draw out my adolescents. It wasn't necessary for me to get serious about my future until my mid-20's. If I had been born 100 years ago I would have been thinking about getting a job and starting a family before I hit puberty.

I spent a lot of time biking around and exploring too but I did have workaholic parents who wouldn't be home till 2am or later everyday and they'd be gone after dropping me off at school since I was 7

Got to enjoy the pre-internet era, but fell victim to the fall of masculinity and victim culture. My personality would have been better served by a rougher upbringing.

Umm I don’t know honestly I mean millineals hate regular jobs
So those who have found themselves working fast food or retail forever are doomed to an eternity of complaining for more pay
However those in office jobs are probably going to be fine,however Millieneals also also seem to have no knowledge on how kids work so we might be fucked

How do you think that affected you? I can't relate to that at all. Who watched you?

Eastern Europeans seem to be always ready to work
I remember when those Spanish kids fucking fought the government in the street because they refused to give them free jobs that shit was ape tier
Here in th US though we seemed to avoid millineals going apeshit spare occupy Wall Street

i want to burn the whole world down

>Do you regret being forced to be born in the era you were?
No, it was kind of neat growing up in a time of so much technological advancement.

>How does it affect you?
I actually do have a decent paying job but it's absolutely miserable. Getting any of the good jobs in the software dev industry is a bitch and a half. You can turn out an amazing interview and have all seven dragon balls and they will still blow you off just because.

Did the total work thing once just to try it. If you aren't working for yourself while being massively successful, it's just a shortcut to burnout.

Some days it was awesome because I could do what I wanted, sleep when I wanted, eat what I wanted, and play games til my parents were just about to go home then pretend I was sleeping. A lot of days I had a bad day at school and no one but a few year older sister to talk to but we had to watch over a much younger brother as well. We always had a real close aunt a phone call away and food left in the fridge to microwave but really, the worst days were when it was just me and my head.

One things for sure, if I have kids, I'd sacrifice financials for emotional support and in general just being around. My parents never was around but I don't blame them since they had to put food in the fridge

I'd like to also say, my parents were Boomers. From my observation, Boomers sacrifice a lot of priorities at home to further their career to make more money to impress their friends

yes, i do. being forced to live amongst this degeneracy and have nothing to look back at and remember fond. just degeneracy.

I had the opposite. My parents were always around and put me first. I had many things and environments people say don't exist today.

Is this why many younger people seem vapid? Because their parents were vapid?

Nope, born just in time to save the white race.

Not so much being born in this time period. I'm more upset about being born at all. To live is to struggle. Sometimes I wish my parents had decided to avoid having kids at all.

You're lucky, what comes around goes around. I think it's safe to assume more parents are shittier than not

1990. I have no connections, my high school classmates are either working 3 minimum wage jobs to scrape by, got their job unqualified through a parent's connection, or are dead. I don't have a degree as despite being on food stamps my parents made too much money for financial aid at community college during my college years and now that I'm old enough to not file on their income I usually can't afford food after splitting rent with a friend for a 1 bed apartment. My parents say "go downtown to a corporate office and ask to do paperwork, anything to get your foot in the door". When I did I was greeted with "apply online" and despite not meeting the prior experience requirement to be a greeter I applied anyway. When following up with hr they'd say "oh another company handles applications, we never even see them" at every location. ALL entry level positions at ALL companies with growth potential nearby require 2+ years of experience so they can outsource the labor for more profit. Fuck this society built on nepotism, greed, and hopelessly going thousands of dollars in debt for a piece of paper only to compete with people around the world who will work for damn near free. I wish I was born in the old apprenticeship days where you could be a blacksmith or carpenter or baker or something based solely on your skill, willingness, and ability to learn. Rather than raise minimum wage we should establish a $3 million maximum wage for individuals, tax the shit out of anything above $70 million net profit adjusted to out of country headquarters' currencies, ban outsourcing to foreign countries, abolish diversity hires/acceptance/financial aid for merit based of those things, and remove pensions for serving in office except for the presidents and field military. This way companies will be forced to either invest in their employees or pay uncle Sam, prices of everything will plummet to affordable levels, and wealth will return to the people not shareholders.

What are your thoughts on Millennial NEETs by choice? What do you notice about them?

As for wealth not returning to the shareholders, what about people who invest their money and make lots from it and need that income to retire? I don't think it's fair to exclude them since many will retire when social security goes caput.

Yes, especially after 2007

bump, typing

I think I would have grown up to be an edgy little nihilistic faggot.

Sorry faggot. Come back in a year.

>using Sup Forums as a minor
BANNED
A
N
N
E
D

Looking back at the early generations, it's clear everyone got fucked. As I'm on the older side of those groups, I have the bittersweet gift memories of what it was like to have a childhood before everything went completely batfuck. I know those memories are tinted by the innocence of youth, but while I was aware even then that I got the short stick, it wasn't that big of a dela, and I was still able to relate with the childhoods of older generations, or at least the world as I learned from Leave it To Beaver. Sure, I couldn't just fuck about innawoods unsupervised, and you couldn't just leave your house unlocked, life was still enjoyable and worth living back then.
Pt. 1

I love you too user.

Every single fucking day. I wish I could've grown up in a time when all of this insanity wasn't accepted.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1517039003361.webm

20 year old born in 1998

You can still leave your door unloocked. Also why couldn't you go in the woods unsupervised?