Yanks BTFO, Leafs won

Yanks BTFO, Leafs won

Surrender now

t. Bombardier Engineer

Too bad the leafs had to give 50% of that airplane to airbus for free... Ground breaking fucking airplane for its size, airbus would've killed to replace their fucking a319-320 with this shit, instead they got it for free lol

Enjoy your niggars burger. Enjoy them as they rape you and steal from you and murder you.

Gave away half the program in exchange for x5 times the number of sales and Airbus' supply chain. The latter alone will drive costs way down.

lel, you fucking maple niggers.

> muh America first
> muh jerbs in 'muricaland
Leafland coming to fuck your shit right up dickweeds

I'm honestly glad. The C-series seems to be a fantastic product and 297% import tariffs are fucking retarded

Prepare your anuses for the upcoming Embraer-Boeing partnership.

Vive le Québec libre, by the way.

I heard C-series planes are GOAT-tier for their class but the fly-by-wire system and its gay Airbus-tier joystick bothers me. What are your thoughts on it? Also what would you trust GPS over old-fashioned radio-navigation?

>Embraer-Boeing partnership
1. You're spics
2. > implying yanks will team with spics
3. > implying your product is not just rusty sheet metal and fasteners
4. You're spics
5. HUEEE MONKEYS BTFO

C-Series was Bombardiers first FBW product. We borrowed the same technology for the new Global 7000 being launched soon. It's honestly some fantastic tech, much better than the cable and pulley system you see in other products like G5/6, Q400s or CRJ.

GPS will be revolutionized once ESA Galileo comes online. We have other devices relying on gyros onboard which serve as a back up to air navigation.

>t. Bombardier Engineer

1 - Congrats, that's a good outcome - I flew on a CS 300 last year in Europe and it was lovely - big, bright, airy and comfortable.

2- I fly on DHC-8s for work and have done for over a decade. Why the fuck can you guys still not figure out why they still spew oil fumes through the bleeds from time to time?

>Why the fuck can you guys still not figure out why they still spew oil fumes through the bleeds from time to time?
The Q400 is a 30 year old line at this stage, it's not going to be redesigned. It's probably too much work for a SB or SL if it doesn't constitute a safety of flight and due to an inherent design flaw.

200s and 300s, mate, and at times it's been safety of flight - usually just light headedness and dizziness and waking with a hangover the next day but we've had a number of episodes ending up with the pilots on oxygen and the mission crew on respirators with visible fog in the cabin. In fairness, you guys and Pratt have spent a pretty decent amount of time chasing it, and have done test flights with us - and I know CAQ through bleeds is an industry wide thing... but just taking my opportunity to bitch, lol.

Did Airbus have any say on technological matters or was it merely PR and infrastructure? Also what do you think of Embraers your biggest rival?

>Leafs won
Hurray, we get to keep throwing tax money into the bottomless, uncompetitive pit that is Bombardier. Truly a Trudeauan victory.

This is the only reason that I care. The planes are currently better to ride in then many alternatives, and apparently better to fly too.

Sounds like something in the mixer box being fucked up rather than the engine itself, but I don't know much about it desu mate. The ECS ducts will just route the low pressure into the cabin like they are designed to do.

They now officially control commercial aircraft I believe. I'd expect to see a hostile Airbus take over of commercial side of the business in 2025 or thereafter, and Bombardier then focusing on business aircraft.

> Also what do you think of Embraers your biggest rival?
Honestly no. You ask anyone on site on the commercial a/c side and they're gunning for Boeing. The business a/c will also gun for Boeing, but Gulfstream is probably more of a competitor than huemonkeys.

Hows it a win? we are still stuck with dogshit bombardier.

>something in the mixer box being fucked up rather than the engine itself, but I don't know much about it desu mate.

Usually gets around the labyrinth seals - but again, I was mostly taking a chance to have a whinge.

Either way, mate, I'm glad to hear it about the CS series - they're a good ship.

On a non-technical side, the wings are composite (thus allowing greater flex) which gives passengers a much smoother ride. The windows are also 50% bigger than the 737. No more cramming into a small window to see out.

Bombardier took loans from the government(s) of Canada. There will now be less risk for investment. The government also owns a share of Bombardier - that share went up 20% this morning.

fpbp maplecucks on suicide watch

Sick 5 points you retarded faggot

>50% bigger than the 737
or A320 and 25% bigger than the other. Something like that.

>Bombardier took loans from the government(s) of Canada
Because it's a fucking trainwreck of a company. This is just temporary boost. They'll be asking for another "loan" soon enough, don't you worry.

>They'll be asking for another "loan" soon enough, don't you worry.
It's aerospace, why are you surprised?

tell your lazy mexicans to build muh streetcars faster.

Bombardier already sold the project to Airbus iirc.

As someone that lives right next to the Boeing Factory in Everett I at least want to fly in one of the Canadian planes. Everything is a Boeing circle jerk here. The 737-800,900 and max are uncomfortable imo

>mfw Pratt
>mfw the Airbus/BA deal gets announced

[spoiler]gtf for life niggas[/spoiler]

Canada tries way too hard to be relevant on this board.

ITC is the lowest on the ladder when it comes to trade disputes.

There's only 4 members as well.

Off. Those guys don't know what they're doing. I work for an avionics supplier for them and they're always asking us so much shit they basically trying to make us work for them and they can't figure it out. Every year the rebaseline their project tickets will never get their type cert it's laughable, fucking leafs

This is how every fucking contract ever works.

Babysitting fucking libcucks who couldn't saw a board straight if they had six examples of five people to do it for them.

the fuck does this even mean?

Speaking about a recurring issue with an older Bombardier design where oil fumes occasionally enter the cabin by means of the air conditioning/cabin pressure system that is driven by air compressed by the engine.

*blocks ur path*

I was super excited to fly this thing for the first time when visiting Europe last month, the excitement turned into regret shortly after boarding.

I don't remember flying much on Bombardier, but I'm happy for any news that's good news for Airbus.