youtube.com/watch?v=9kVHW6jV9vI&t=317s
instagram.com/karinairby/
patreon.com/IndigenousX
ro.uow.edu.au/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1022&context=asdpapers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcia_Langton
twitter.com/SkyNewsAust/status/956810702076895232
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ok then she's all mine :)

If Australia continues on its current path, she will certainly witness what she hopes to.

Is there any hope Australia will maintain itself as country dominated by the white race and a bulwark of british culture and civilization?

Big butts like that should be covered with thick, crinkly diapers

>Is there any hope Australia
There is, but we're just in a difficult spot right now with the Left here who keep getting shitty ideas from the U.S. Without them getting ideas, it's a clear, easy win for us.

mamamia

The so called organised of the "Invasion Day" protest is this 24 year old girl called Tarneen Onus Williams watch a bit if this video and tell me if you think she would be capable of organising a protest? youtube.com/watch?v=9kVHW6jV9vI&t=317s

She is straight out of Uni and is part of this really amature govenrment sponsered group called Koorie Youth Council which got nearly 1 million last year which isn't bad for 15 children that run it. As part of their branding and marketing they like to use the word "deadly" alot.

Anyway I'm going down the rabbit hole tonight and will hopefully find out how this protest was really organised.

I want her to crush my face with her behind

literally homosexual

BRAAAAAAP

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Bump.

gay

I want to put my erect penis inbetween the fabric on her ass cheeks and go to town on it like a retard.

Keep up the good work

> “F*** Australia

Australia is looking better everyday

I don't get it

>The so called organised of the "Invasion Day" protest is this 24 year old girl called Tarneen Onus Williams watch a bit if this video and tell me if you think she would be capable of organising a protest? youtube.com/watch?v=9kVHW6jV9vI&t=317s
>She is straight out of Uni and is part of this really amature govenrment sponsered group called Koorie Youth Council which got nearly 1 million last year which isn't bad for 15 children that run it. As part of their branding and marketing they like to use the word "deadly" alot.
>Anyway I'm going down the rabbit hole tonight and will hopefully find out how this protest was really organised.

What have you found so far? I went to their site but it was down.

God, I love ass.

good posts

Yeah please do bud. Good work. So many of these protests all over the western world recently have been so obviously astroturfed. They aren't even pretending to make it seem organic. Fuck things are getting strange

>Aboriginal people have been ripped off and treated like scum and we will protest until we get our land back.
The government benefits they receive over normal Australians is insane - and more than sufficient payback.
Nothing you ever give them will be enough.

Sometimes I poop so big it won't flush oh my

For the people mirin the OP pic please bump this thread in return for this: instagram.com/karinairby/

>Yeah please do bud. Good work. So many of these protests all over the western world recently have been so obviously astroturfed. They aren't even pretending to make it seem organic. Fuck things are getting strange

Surely these protests are somewhat organic? Melbourne is a hive of degeneracy and with the majority of the

Mostly toilette paper is the problem wit mien. You just need a Mega flusher or a bidet.

The Australian citizenship of that shit need to be immediately stripped off, it clearly contradicts to the pledge of commitment.

don't confuse 60k leftists protesting as a "majority" because they're not. what wasn't on T.V? a few million Aussies celebrating in their backyards with mates or at pubs or down the beach. in fact, considering how your average leftist is a self absorbed moral coward who'd bend over for a facebook like, I'd estimate the 'change the date' crowd as only being maybe two thirds bigger than their most obvious media whores we saw on T.V. it is an illusion, a media deception. at very least we identify the most egregious toxic fuck ups and meme them as the living jokes they are toward the masses who enjoyed Australia Day six deep into a cartoon of beer watching the cricket with friends and family. .

Yeah they aren't just made out of thin air. Usually a group is co-opted, from small University collectives to large entities like BLM. They all work together and money as well as expertise and insiders aid the whole thing.

Sometimes they can be very elaborately produced by these "philanthropists" and NGOs.

>He thinks Australian's can be fucked doing anything

Yeah it's hot as fuck here I am just gonna go down and get a dozen Oysters Kil'patrick and some beers then watch the tennis.

die in a fire faggot.

Pretty fucking obvious our whole world is under attack.
>the majority was & is irrelevant.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP!!

Give us our land back, so we can do jack shit with it.

Fuck you white dogs can my land back, so I can give it to the yellow dogs.

We must secure the existence of Australia Day and a future for our sacred white Australian heritage. #1788

>>>>>>>F*** Australia, hope it burns to the ground.”

Enlighten me,
Is this rally organisor the kind of liberal who comes from an upper class background and is only doing this for virtue signalling in order to feel better about his/her worthless hollow life?

i got a bet on for it go 3 sets. can't guarantee either will win but I can't see either of the girls not giving 100% for their first GS win.

BRAP?

Honestly, it was a really good rally. I was there. There was a feeling of unity and shared purpose. I'm pretty confident too that Australia will change the date of Australia day soon to something more inclusive.

>Is there any hope Australia will maintain itself as country dominated by the white race and a bulwark of british culture and civilization?
Nah, Australia hasn't been since the Snowy River scheme in the post-war period when a wave of wogs were welcomed in, followed by boat people from all sorts of places. Australia is firmly multicultural now, except maybe a couple of towns in the far north-west of NSW.

>There was a feeling of unity and shared purpose
t. Leftie

>Australia is firmly multicultural now
Kek, how so? The only places multiculturalism (and it's failing already) exist in this country is mainly in Sydney and Melbourne. This country is still white as fuck, go travelling for a change like I have, it'll change your mind on how white this country really is.

Considering that people only give a shit about this literally in the 3 weeks prior to Australia Day, nothing meaningful will change anytime soon. Especially since the opponents to Australia Day don't have a clear alternative or specific agenda.
The people that are directly hurt by the day is around 2-5% of the population, and have almost 0 power in modern politics and almost 0 social influence, so lol.

Most of this country did not even care about changing the date 3 years ago. The reason why it's so hyped up because of shitty media outlets like SBS, ABC, Buzzfeed and the rest that are part of the circle jerk.

What are we going to do, bow down to 1% of the nation again? If the Left wants to change, then I propose we give them a large piece of land, claim it in the name of the Native Australians, and send the Left there, and see how long they survive. Because I'll tell you, a few days after dancing around a fire pit and clapping sticks together, they'll want to come back to Australia.

>The only places multiculturalism (and it's failing already) exist in this country is mainly in Sydney and Melbourne.
And the other big cities. Fun fact: most Australians live in massive cities. It's the most urbanized country in the world that isn't a city state. Sure, there are some remote rural areas where you still feel like you're living in the 1960s, but they're changing too. And anyway, the big cities are where all the success and money is.

source: I grew up in southern NSW.

>The people that are directly hurt by the day is around 2-5% of the population
Nah, it's a consensus shifting thing, like gay marriage. Most Australian want Indigenous people to get a fair go and most people recognize that we fucked up the settlement of Australia with the terra nullius bullshit and then all the massacres.

>The reason why it's so hyped up because of shitty media outlets like SBS, ABC, Buzzfeed and the rest that are part of the circle jerk.
It's so hyped because retarded conservatives like Dutton tried to use it as a sedge issue to strengthen their support in the west of Sydney. Instead, when threats were made to local councils, this just made everyone who was indifferent and disengaged much more aware of the issue and much more sympathetic to the protests.
It's a political example of the Streisand effect. Censoring or blocking some issues only makes them bigger.

Didn't find much. Discovered a blog called slackbastard that had heaps of info about other things which distracted me.
But @IndigenousX @marcialangton @Briggs are big influencers and have far greater reach than Tarneen. Whats interesting about IndienousX is that its independently financed.
patreon.com/IndigenousX
There are are long of people who try to promote Gay and Aborigine causes so i think the answer is with them somehow..
Alot of support from Journalists from BAKA and The Guardian but this to be expected. I have no issue with Aborgine activism.

>Yeah they aren't just made out of thin air. Usually a group is co-opted, from small University collectives to large entities like BLM.

Here it's hard to trace the way the movements work. In the states Soros and organisations like the Ford Foundation, Kellogg Foundation leave a visible trace every time they fund a PAC or 'movement'.

Here, there are literally hundreds of organisations like this Koori Youth Council that don't represent the broader community yet still receive millions of government funding to spread the governments message. I recently saw a lobby group calling for higher taxes on tap beers. Unsurprisingly I looked into them and it turns out they received over $100 million in the Howard years of money that was raised by taxing tap beers, the spend 80% of their funds on staff wages and admin costs and are now down to $30 million of their original grant and thus are lobbying for more taxes with a portion of the funds to go to 'preventative health'. Given our NGOs mostly receive government funding it's harder to pinpoint who is behind them. There is obviously anti-Australian forces infiltrated in the public service but the ones doling out grants are are faceless and nameless.

>don't confuse 60k leftists protesting as a "majority" because they're not.

>60k leftists who come out an march, pester their reps and belong to dozens of government funded and government connected NGOs
>20 million Aussies who can't be fucked to do anything because she'll be right plus 5 million chinks and poos who don't give a fuck.

>Is this rally organisor the kind of liberal who comes from an upper class background and is only doing this for virtue signalling in order to feel better about his/her worthless hollow life?

No, she's an abo that runs an organisation that receives at least $900,000/year in government funding, she hates white people but is happy to take our money. Also, you have a very rare flag.

>Most Australian want Indigenous people to get a fair go and most people recognize that we fucked up the settlement of Australia with the terra nullius bullshit and then all the massacres.

For far too long we have been taught the abos were wise custodians of this great land. This has lead to a warped perception of them as noble and hard done by.

Reality is, they massacred the pigmy people of Australia, they massacred the mega-fawna, they burnt down millions of hectares of land leaving us with dry barren deserts, and they massacred each other. Take this for example, a war between the Fairy Meadow and Illawarra tribes in Wollongong in 1830 over a woman lead to 80 dead abos.

ro.uow.edu.au/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1022&context=asdpapers

Thanks to the internet, with all this bullshit that we are now seeing from the abos (and especially the ones that have European blood and small percentages of aboriginal blood) normal Aussies will see the reality of the aboriginals and they'll finally have their gibs cut.

>most successful multicultural society In the world

Oh fuck off every single western country says that shit, it’s the same diversity is strength nonsense that’s peddled everywhere else. No wonder the West is becoming one homogeneous cesspit of degeneracy.

yeah we aren't successful because freeloaders decided to join when we had it good, pooftas are so self absorbed they think existing in the western world made it what it is today, not the pioneers of the frontiers.

If anything they are hindering our social progress

>For far too long we have been taught the abos were wise custodians of this great land. This has lead to a warped perception of them as noble and hard done by.
Indigenous people developed a sustainable relationship to the land, especially in the use of fire. Us whities haven't even come close to that yet. And yeah, Indigneous people wiped out the megafauna, but can you really blame them when they were being chased around by two-tonne wombats??

We're still learning a lot about land custodianship from Indigenous people. This process has only properly been going on for maybe fifteen or twenty years and has a long time to run. Progress is slow because of how threatened a lot of whities feel when there's talk about taking responsibility for the past or making apologies.

with pic now.

>Indigenous people developed a sustainable relationship to the land
no they haven't, they were just to few and primitive to have any meaningful impact on their environment.

>but can you really blame them when they were being chased around by two-tonne wombats
being chased away by herbivores because you try to kill them you mean.

>We're still learning a lot about land custodianship from Indigenous people
Yes they trash up their own communities and we are fervently studying how to do this to our own

>>>>receives at least $900,000/year in government.
>>>>she hates white people but is happy to take our money.

She certainly is full ot it.
This is best described as arrogant, childish behaviour.

Is Melbourne the only city that has become a liberal poophole ?

>no they haven't, they were just to few and primitive to have any meaningful impact on their environment.
Quite wrong. Take a look at the history of eels and eel aquaculture in Australia. There's good material on it in Don Watson's latest book. For tens of thousands of years Indigenous people were basically farming eels all the way up and down the fresh waterways of Australia. Within a generation of settlement in most areas, whites had fucked up the eel populations completely. And eels are really interesting because they spawn and reproduce at sea in salt water and then live most of their lives in freshwater. You can measure the overall health and sustainability of a rive system in Australia by the health of the eel population. Try reading some more about it. It's super interesting.

>being chased away by herbivores because you try to kill them you mean.
Be very afraid! They're two-fucking-tonne wombats.

>Progress is slow because of how threatened a lot of whities feel when there's talk about taking responsibility for the past or making apologies.
No one feels threatened.. What are you even talking about? Why do you keep using these same media buzzwords like a typical lefty? Jesus Christ mate. Progress is 'slow' because at the end of the day, the only people that really do give a fuck are lefty students in massive amounts of debt that have nothing to show for it. The rest of Australia is too busy working, looking after families to even care.

You all go out and protest the most stupidest things that don't need protesting. Why not move that energy and protest the Government for letting in so many people into the country that is causing a massive clog in our infrastructure and daily lives? And the fact that most of the young people now are priced out of the housing market? Why not protest for better services?

>Didn't find much. Discovered a blog called slackbastard that had heaps of info about other things which distracted me.
>But @IndigenousX @marcialangton @Briggs are big influencers and have far greater reach than Tarneen. Whats interesting about IndienousX is that its independently financed.
>patreon.com/IndigenousX

Were you able to find where the march was organised initially? I imagine they manage most of it in private Facebook and WhatsApp groups, email and chats so you might struggle to get to the origins. They probably took it public after first astroturfing privately.

>Marcia Langton was born in 1951... her father had no presence in her life
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcia_Langton

I see she is a major critic of government approaches to aboriginal alcohol consumption, large mining companies and their interactions with aboriginals, On twitter she is actively defending the idiots who called for Australia to burn and is an inch away from calling Warren Mundine an uncle Tom, but if she really feels her people are disadvantaged why doesn't she use a bit of introspect? Wouldn't the behaviour of her father and so many others like him explain a lot about their problems?

considering that abos never thought to cultivate flora is a big indicator that they never farmed fauna, and by farmed I'm certain you mean fished for.

also nice none argument, I'm sure you can speculate the temperament of long dead creatures but you have no proof to state they preyed upon abos.

>for letting in so many people into the country that is causing a massive clog in our infrastructure and daily lives? And the fact that most of the young people now are priced out of the housing market?
Most people in politics and business like the current levels of immigration because they make Australia money. With mining income slowing down, Australia needs to continue growth, which can happen through population increase and through building all the infrastructure required for a growing population, like housing. Conservatives who care about money are the main ones behind the current immigration policy in Australia. And you not being happy about stuff in your daily life is most likely not caused by immigrants. You probably have access to more wealth and employment because the immigration levels are high enough to keep the economy moving along nicely.

The house price situation is mostly about negative gearing and other incentives that reward baby boomers. There are so many of them and they're making so much money out of their fourth house and fifth apartment that there's no way the policy is changing until large numbers of them die off.

The symbolism is what is most worth celebrating about Australia seems like it's worth making a noise about. The founding of the colony in 1788 isn't straightforwardly the best thing to celebrate about Australia. It's not just a fringe lefty protest situation -- it's about the mainstream of Australia society and what it represents.

>taking responsibility

they don't owe you anything, anyone remotely associated with early colonisation is dead, everyone wants to just get on w their lives w/o dealing w abo whinging perpetuated by leftist virtue signalling

>by farmed I'm certain you mean fished for.
No. They built permanent eel traps to manage the eel populations. This stuff needs to be taught in Australian school. Most Aussies aren't aware of it.

And whatever you say, I'm still afraid of two-tonne wombats.

>Is Melbourne the only city that has become a liberal poophole ?

It's the worst, Sydney has it's pockets of degenerate Australia-haters, but for the most part Sydney is being overrun by Arabs, Chinese or Vietnamese depending on the sector.

>Indigenous people developed a sustainable relationship to the land, especially in the use of fire

Controlled back burning is sustainable, we have the means to plan it, measure the variables (heat, wind, dryness) and put our the fires if needed. Lighting massive fires and destroying the habitats of our unique fauna is not sustainable.

I tried to make a thread about this but couldn't. We need to get a bunch of Australians on this board to start a general about the revival of a group called the New Guard, which was formed to fight the same ideas that are being propagated now. If I could I would have a couple of days ago.

What did he mean by this?

>Is Melbourne the only city that has become a liberal poophole ?

pretty much yeah, i have a theory it's bc melbs was the only state colonised by nobility, so they're all old money that never had to suffer or work for anything like the early colonisers in the rest of aus did, so their cushy lifestyles has made them weak and naive

>Controlled back burning is sustainable, we have the means to plan it, measure the variables (heat, wind, dryness) and put our the fires if needed. Lighting massive fires and destroying the habitats of our unique fauna is not sustainable.
I'm genuinely curious. What do you think is the best way to manage fire for tree species where fire is important to their reproductive cycle, like mountain ashes (Eucalyptus regnans)? I'm yet to come across a good answer to this. It's a massive issue because they're one of the most common trees in the Great Dividing Range, which is one of our biggest national parks. These trees need fire. How do we do it safely and sustainably?

Saggier than ideal but I'd still tonguepunch that bumhole like a hate crime stabbing

>you have more access to wealth and employment because of immigration
You assume all actual Australians are boomer business owners, immigration leads to jobs being more competitive and lowering wages as a result

>The symbolism is what is most worth celebrating about Australia seems like it's worth making a noise about. The founding of the colony in 1788 isn't straightforwardly the best thing to celebrate about Australia. It's not just a fringe lefty protest situation -- it's about the mainstream of Australia society and what it represents.
patently false, we celebrate it because it is our origin and the start of something great, not that it was great in of itself .

also you are pretty damn delusional

>Conservatives who care about money are the main ones behind the current immigration policy in Australia

Both parties are for mass immigration because both parties are full of boomers that own 3-4 or more houses. The only difference is whilst the Liberals were in the Young Liberals trying to bust unions 40 years ago, Labor politicians were stealing money of the members of these same unions.

On the Department of Immigration website (I think it's now a new portfolio called Home Affairs so my bookmarked link doesn't work) there is a tool to consult the amount of immigrants arriving and visas issues. If you compare Rudd and Gillard with Abbott and Turnbull on an annual basis they are virtually neck and neck in terms of allowing mass immigration. Both parties overwhelmingly issue visas to China and India and both parties are full of MPs and senators that have large property portfolios. A common scam they both do is have their wife/husband buy a home in Canberra and then claim a $175/night allowance to stay in that home, thus getting a free home after a couple terms in government.

Only like 30% of abos want to change the date. Its just liberal brainwashing pretending to be nobles sticking up for the poor boong

Also I was out in north bridge last nigh and it was full of coons smashed and fighting each other. They should be put in camps up north were they belong.

>I'm genuinely curious. What do you think is the best way to manage fire for tree species where fire is important to their reproductive cycle,

They did fine on their own for the whole of our countries existence. If we get the pension receiving boomers off their remote 5 bedroom properties in the middle of natural tinder boxes and leave nature to be things will be fine.

>patently false, we celebrate it because it is our origin and the start of something great, not that it was great in of itself .
I actually like Federation in 1901, since that's when we became a nation and became independent. Likewise, in the US they don't celebrate the first colony (the landing at Jamestown, Virginia, in 1607 where they failed and ended up eating each other in the 'starving times). Instead, they celebrate the birth of the nation in independence on the Fourth of July. I think we should do the same thing and celebrate our independence and nationhood.

You seem quite charming too, user.

it's their next thing now poofs can get married. I am so fucking sick of this shit

Good. Maybe we'll finally get a respite for you fuckers' shitposting.

we are not independent, we are subjects of the British royalty, big difference.

I bet you unironically support the republican moment

>I bet you unironically support the republican moment
Awesome digits.
And yes, we should be done with the Queen. She's of no relevance to us. Let's actually become 100 per cent independent and make that day our national day.

lol you idiot, you would give the Chinese even more power in this country, no Australian supports republicanism, their is to much interest in it by foreign powers to even be viable

Xi Jinping will be elected our president you dumb fuck

just kill the boongs and get it over with.

what would happen? The UN would impose some chicken-shit sanctions? You could keep trading with us or leave the UN and give the rest of the world the excuse it needs.

>muh eels

what we should be doing is what the leftist cunts are doing and use these abos as a reason to stop immigration until we can fix the problems that aboriginals face. we can never fix those problems because the abo is his own worst enemy and at the same time cut immigration down hardcore

You're just a massive faggot aren't you. Even though australia gives out free education, free welfare to these fuckers for absolutely nothing in return you think we still owe them something? You're a virtue signalling cuck who deservers to be beheaded by a jihadist or a sudanese gang member. You're everything that's wrong with liberal western civilization it allows faggots like you to thrive while you spit at it and try to tear it apart. I can only hope after the fall, you're the first on the human BBQ.

As long as brisbane is fine.

>Xi Jinping will be elected our president you dumb fuck
>lol you idiot, you would give the Chinese even more power in this country, no Australian supports republicanism, their is to much interest in it by foreign powers to even be viable

Nah, I think we'll end up with Shane Warne or Sam Newman as president. There are many more bogans in Australia than Chinese-background Australian citizens.

Just make sure the president has very limited powers and has a mostly ceremonial role, but is actually an Australian (unlike old Lizzie).

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Green Berets, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Strayan armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

No major party's going to touch the issue because the average Australian likes things the way they are, so the date's not going to change.

>Just make sure the president has very limited powers and has a mostly ceremonial role
yes we will be a Chinese puppet state, that is exactly why we should not become independent

thats they type of woman i'd want to peg me as she endlessly edges my cock desu

>thinking that Australian shitposting isn't the best thing about this board

the people organised the melbourne protest want decolonisation.

coincidentally they are supported by marxist groups

hmmmmmm..

aboriginal leaders can't happy about any of it.

it's left wing groups pushing it all and scapegoating the aboriginals for the cause.

Literally all you have to do is treat Australia Day like ANZAC Day and give the smoking ceremonies and the other stuff they do at dawn more importance and more coverage in the media and show reverence until about midday and then from midday celebrate what Australia has become. Pleases both sides of the argument because we still keep it on 26th of January and we also acknowledge the history of what happened when the British landed.

I know some of you will say
>yuh aborigines lost fair and square
but then don't complain about Chinese and darkies taking over because they're gonna win fair and square as well.

This is why you post a fucking normal picture, OP. Kill yourself.

Jacinta Nampijinpa tell it how it is, and who organised it

twitter.com/SkyNewsAust/status/956810702076895232

As someone who's spent their whole life in Melbourne, yeah.

University campuses are the worst, though, and I guarantee that without them the left wouldn't be as rabid as it is today.

That being said I still have a year of uni left to go and I've yet to have a lecturer / tutor / professor who has anything even remotely close to left views, so it hasn't been all bad.

rather have they overseeing the country, than some marxist group.

your probably not doing a BA

all those people involved in those faculties are far left. media, arts, community etc..

fuck Australia? no, faggot leftist, fuck you.

we have more independence under monarchy than we ever will under republicanism

Fuck off you love us