What would it take for him to shave off (or take off...

What would it take for him to shave off (or take off, depending on what you believe) the hair they give him such a hard time about? Really, wouldn't we all be diamonds if he delivered the SotU looking like this? Could he get away with shaving his head because so many examples of the left trashing him for his hair exist? Jews would wheeze and nigs would nog, but do they have a leg to stand on since they've made fun of him so hard for so long over it?

Remember when Vince McMahan paid The Don millions to punch Vince and shave his head?

I've seen screen shots posted here.

>looks at thumbnail
Why is Captain Picard going to give the state of the union?
>clicks image
GoodbyeMySides.png

I forgot we were in that reality. Ghost of Patton Rises. I hope he names the Jew if we go to world war again

kek, yeah, there aren't a ton of top quality shoops floating around of this. Still, it looks better than what he's got going now.

Bald men are discrimimated against user. You think he has it bad now image if he was bald

Looks respectable desu
He can't change now though. His hair is his brand

Didn't Patton think he was Alexander the Great reborn?

Trumps hair is comfy af

I can see the CNN headline now: Trump Shaves Head: Is He Adopting Traditional White Nationalist Look? (Yes)

>they call him a Nazi
>may as well be a skinhead too
this is gonna go well

Left would compare him to lex luthor.

He has a cochlear implant, if he shaves his head he'll look like a cyborg because he has some tubes and a node sticking out the side of his head

Who loves ya baby

>wouldn't we all be diamonds

uh no i don't get hard looking at bald old men

TRUMP HAS CANCER IMPEACH!

Needed umaga to beat bobby lashley

If Trump did that, people would go "why is that Pink Floyd bloke our president?" and gets impeached for being mistaken for a British prog rock guitarist.
Would be funny as fuck.

Itd be cool if he grew a goatee or something

I imagine this is strange for you. Everyone you meet has a hidden motive and you pride yourself on sniffing it out. But I'm telling you a simple truth. I serve the Gods. The Gods demand justice.

sage

Honestly what I think would be completely in character for him
> noise about his hair never ever stops
> reaches peak noise
> takes off wig on-air
> proceeds to wear wig for rest of presidency anyway

He should drop the dye and just go au natural.

>AAAAAAH HE IS A SKINHEAD NOW
>IMPEAAAAACH