THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE ALT-RIGHT

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE ALT-RIGHT

((()))

No surprise. 90% of the posters here are either retard boomers or self-loathing perverts.

Who understands the dangers of degeneracy than degenerates themselves. These people are not leaders, they are advocates. You fags need to learn the difference.

Are you in the other 10%?

>the alt-right exists outside of jewish circle jerks

Why does the alt right attract so many non whites? All of the people who advocated hard right beliefs have all been minorities in my life, including myself.

Jews project supremacy on whites to hide their own beliefs. Just read the old testament.

Styx?

>have all been minorities in my life, including myself.

why are you far right if you are a minority?

i dont consider myself alt right I just don’t like jews, capitalism, or modern society.

I can't call myself an honest person if I don't see and agree with the truth behind a lot of hard right philosophies and principles. I don't want to die, but it is what it is.

Haven't seen this much fuckery and lolcows and not have it be libertarians. I think the alt-right's already beaten them in that regard

Because it's only White people that have a wide scale problem with their own people subverting and undermining them. With most other races being "alt-right" or "right wing" is normal. But this will change once dysgenics really kicks in this century.

The alt-right really is a hilarious freakshow.

Cernovich
Milo
Spencer

All of them degenerates

I hope so, I was getting scared that western civilization was going to disappear. I hate that I love you pussies and your culture so much. It's like being married to someone suicidal.

>kink shaming
ADL full of bigots

>Cernovich
>Milo
>Spencer
alt right? lolol
get with the times buddy we're already in the third stage of the pogrom

>HateWatch

Fuck off lying kike shill.

chans, internet, alt-right, politics, traps. Makes sense.

Kek this also tons of fags every time there is thread about fags you see million replies of faggots how they are CONSERVATIVE AND FUCKING BASED

Dressing up in soft girls clothes after shaving your body in a candle lit bathtub filled with bubbles and oils, then drying your hair next to an open fire and you make out with your handsome Sup Forums bf is OBJECTIVELY a superior life. No wonder people choose it.

Sadly the rest of us have to slave away.

As opposed to what? Liberal and openly degenerate. Be happy that people's ideal personas are conservative, because it is a hard ideal to have.

have you not noticed the 25 ever-present trap threads in /gif/

i know i have