How bad would BLM get wrecked against Veterans?

Could Sup Forums please describe the massacre that would ensue if the Militia or Ex Military ever were engaged by BLM or Antifa

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunnel_rat
therichest.com/rich-list/most-influential/the-20-most-badass-soldiers-of-all-time/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Completely wrecked, but BLM isn't even a paramilitary movement so the comparison is kind of dumb.

I agree with you that they are clearly NOT paramilitary even in the slightest, but they certainly seem to think they are.

Inb4 some cuck posts that article about the left wing beating the right wing in a civil war.

I'm guessing you posted this one handed

AHHHHHAHAHA!! Even the thought of that happening makes me lol!

But seriously, in before they team up and shoot internet nazis instead

>How bad would X get wrecked against Veterans?

The answer is gonna be the same no matter what X is, you know this. Why post this?

Lmao veterans are cucked they will defend blm

Oath cucks threatened to do that

>>veterans are cucked

Really?.... HOW??

lmao, I forgot about that, internet nazis are so goddam dumb that they think the same US military that fought nazi germany's gonna defend pasty white 21st century nazis

They would be lucky to see us

All veterans are nationalists faggot
Red pill is spreading quickly

>all veterans are le based magapedes

What does fighting pointless wars have to do with nationalism?

Many of them really are boomer tier conservatives

Veterans are the internet Natsocs

And this is why you shouldn't trust the us government

They lie and say we fight them there so we don't have to fight them here.
Vets believe that before waking up.
Ready to kill or die for your people back home.

The military and veterans hate BLM, you don't know shit, child.

That exactly what I was thinking. Like seriously, if someone doesn't know that the Veterans and Militia are itching to put lead in those fucks, then they're re fucking retarded. My sentiments exactly

A good example of what would happen was seen when the Freikorps units made up of German veterans absolutely destroyed Spartacists militias.

But then again we're talking about entitled overweight American "vets" (you like to use the term very liberally, apparently someone who fucked around at a base in Hawaii for 4 years and hasn't been near combat counts as a vet). Doesn't like a stupid amount of US soldiers get PTSD even if they haven't been in combat?

I'm not familiar with the event between the German Vets and Spartacists, I'll have to look into that.

Perhaps someone who was stationed in Hawaii and never deployed might not be all that great. But at the end of the day, even the most rudimentary military training in my opinion is enough to overwhelm outmaneuver and outshoot BLM faggots

Are they going to rob the weave store or what?

slaughter

Pic related

It's not even a fight even wwii vets could probably beat the cunts in a fist fight let alone in a fire fight en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunnel_rat

Against the former military who have real combat training the BLM and Antifa would only have a chance if they had an overwhelming numerical superiority; however, against the very best trained former military (special forces, seal team, detachment Delta) even greater numbers wouldn't matter. The BLM and Antifa would get wiped out.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunnel_rat
>talks about wwii
>links to vietnam tunnel rats
k

Oi I was here first prick

Fear not
There is enough Imperialism for the both of us

therichest.com/rich-list/most-influential/the-20-most-badass-soldiers-of-all-time/
>Benjamin F Wilson was already a WWII veteran when he enlisted in the Korean War. He had to take a demotion from Lieutenant to private to do so, but he quickly rose back through the ranks. In 1951 he was put in charge of protecting a place that they called Hell Hill, and he knew that an attack was coming, but he remained with his men. He took a bullet to the leg and then went into a one-man charge to kill 7 and wound 2 Chinese soldiers alone. His men tried to take him for medical treatment, but when his stretcher was put down, he got up and limped back up the hill… just as everyone else was retreating. He charged alone with his rifle, killing 3 enemies. Then they took his rifle, so he killed 4 more with his entrenching shovel. The Chinese retreated, for a while. The next day Wilson went on a one-man assault again to take down 33 more enemy soldiers, despite his existing wounds. This was a guy that just wouldn’t be held down.

Don't know if that's him in the picture pretty sure it is

>people who've grown up in the ghetto and wouldn't think twice about gunning a man down
>Vs
>Stolen valour military fetishists

Desk jockies, cooks and grease monkies yeah. Almost all of the cops are dangerous dudes. All we did in hawaii was train to kill active shooters constantly.
t. Fmr 647SFS fag