Asian women hiding their faces

Asian or culturally-educated user, help.

What the FUCK is wrong with asian girls?

Check out the video. It's the best possible example I could capture - there you see two asian girls absolutely TERRIFIED of the camera and hiding their faces, whilst normal fucking white people smile, make faces and just HAVE FUN like normal fucking human beings!

I mean, why the hell do you go to an event with like a DOZEN cameras with an almost 100% chance of getting in the view of one of those and behave like this? And in this specific example one of the girls, who is terrified the most, has her hair dyed with brightest colors! AND hides her face with her hands TREMBLING!

I tried googling this, but with no success. In EVERY fucking video where the camera pans the crowd you see asian women do this.

Anyone know that the fuck their problem is? It's idiotic!

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/肖像権
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i don't get it, why were they holding up blank signs?

They probably played hooky from school to be there for the taping maybe.

It's a joke between fans of one of the teams - it means "shields up".

This is a deep thing.
It's like Indians being afraid of cameras taking their soul
Asian girls are afraid of being on video.

I wouldnt want to be seen at an esports event either

They're just shy comrad relax

But why? Every. Single. Time. They are on video (not just OW events, trust me) they do this. Only women. NOT men.

No, retard. It's called being humble. Not everyone is a nigger that needs to show off on every form of communication that allows them to. Asian society doesn't see people not fighting to shove their vag in the camera as lesser, whereas in America if U.S. girls hide from the camera they will displease the Great Jew and his Jamal, who enforce strict cultural policy of the literal social disease that is American women.

Nah pretty sure they do it because otherwise they lose their souls.
It's shinto or some shit

That's called negroid shock. Those living outside of Japan wouldn't understand the concept of actual pride, as practically everyone else's ancestors were enslaved by the Jews. Pride in Jewland means that you have to advertise your very existence in order to be allowed to breathe without reprisal. It reminds me of High School, where the niggers with lowest IQ's think they are "king of the campus" because they shout like alpha-apes. Nothing "meek" about a society that exterminated the Jews from their own families.

They are meek. Dipshit.

Oh blow it out your ass. Everyone knows asian culture is strict, much stricter than western ones, but that doesn't explain why you would do to a fucking public event with your hair colored with radiation waste and still hide your face TREMBLING with fear when it's TOO LATE. You've been captured. May as well act like a norman human being. After all these are YOUNG girls we are talking about, not some old farts.

Seriously? You present this as an actual explanation? Seriously?

With the hair like that? At a public event with cameras and hundreds of decibels of noise? Yeah, nice try, pal.

What's wrong with colored hair? It's not like they dye it PURELY to make themselves stand out, lots of people think it looks good on them and that's it.

Wow, virginity has really done a number on you. Poor thing.

Nothing, just a coincidence, really. Ok, ok, forget the hair. I get that it's just a knee-jerk reaction, but it's really, really overly common. I'm trying to find out exactly WHY.

Asian women live in absolute terror of their pictures being taken without their consent. It's looked at as being as bad as rape, in part because Asian men have proven themselves to be very aggressive and committed creep shooters. It's one reason why all smartphone apps in Asia are required to play a shutter snap sound effect that you cannot turn off.

I understand of their fear of pictures taken w/o consent, but they do this at public events as well. At best they only show their eyes (actually that is common), but cover their mouths. What's up with that?

*brap*

Being filmed/photographed without consent is consider humiliating or something. Must have something to do with all the perv japanese men running around sticking cameras up little girls' skirts then running away.

They still didn't consent. So they feel like the camera is raping them.

it's about retaining their honor and purity

asians are best waifus

I don't get it.

You have two options:

- Stay at home and watch on Twitch
- Get your ass to Blizzcon

The latter option implies that you're willing to:

- Shell out cash for the ticket
- Shell out cash for transportation
- Pay for accommodations or food at the venue
- Agree to terms when purchasing the ticket, when it's clearly stated that you can and will be filmed and you agree to this. They DO consent to be filmed.

So the girl could just sit at home, but nooooooo, she HAS to show herself off so she actually GOES, BUT her brain circuitry malfunctions at the sight of the camera lens, while others are just fine and seem to be enjoying themselves.

Holy shit how fucked up in the head you make your women, China/Korea/Japan. Holy hell.

They are supersitious asians, they still think that photos can steal their soul, thats why they cover their mouths, because soul comes out from the mouth.

U-huh...

Can you back this claim up with actual evidence or literature?

It's the same general case as with their fear of number 4, anyone familiar with anthropology would understand this.

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/肖像権

Huh. Now that's something, thanks.

i can't read russian, what did it say?

My natural first response was "AWWW CUTE."

Asians don't like me but I have to admit it's a breath of fresh air from the white women sticking their tongues out and making duckfaces when they see a camera.

They can cuck my blue eyes into their bloodlines any time.

Who the fuck cares?

SAGE in all fields.

Nope, sorry. Read though and there's nothing that could explain why they would do this shit IN PUBLIC PLACES where they DO consent to be filmed when purchasing the ticket. The article doesn't answer that.

I actually feel sorry for you. You can't see through the ruse: the girls WANT to show off (the hair, the fact that they are at the OWL event where they know they'll be filmed), but acting (ACTING) like they are oh so shy when it's looking more like a broken firmware developed by their collective culture. I also feel kinda sorry for the girls. Since naturally girls do wanna slut ahoy by nature (like those from the western countries), but immediately hit a paradox when the way they are raised is incompatible with such natural behavior.

I obviously do and you're obviously a toxic attention whore. Congratulations.

last bump

Even if it's a ruse, it results in the correct behavior. There SHOULD be social pressure against whoring around.

Maybe. But it doesn't make it look less weird though. The crux of the issue for me is the fact that you go to a public event. Ok. Don't whore around as you were raised. But you already ARE in the crowd. You ARE being seen and "judged" if you like (even tho 99.5% couldn't care less about you and your insecurities). You know there will be cameras. But you still go. And still hide your face.

Does not compute.

It's this but unironically, social stigma thing.

>Agree to terms when purchasing the ticket, when it's clearly stated that you can and will be filmed and you agree to this.

Written in what language. And even then for a lot of Asian women, the reaction is see camera, hide, just because it's a camera.

>Holy shit how fucked up in the head you make your women, China/Korea/Japan. Holy hell.

I know right? How dare they be modest, unassuming, and shy around cameras.

>I know right? How dare they be modest, unassuming, and shy around cameras.

There's plenty of shy and modest women all over the globe, but they are not so fucked up they have to cover their faces and mouths in front of every camera lens. Your argument is invalid.

>Written in what language.
Strictly speaking, you may actually have a point here.