Is Eromanga Sensei the worst show this decade?

Is Eromanga Sensei the worst show this decade?

What are you talking about? is better than oreimoshit.

>Is Eromanga Sensei the worst show this decade?
It's actually the best

elf deserves to win

I will sacrifice sagiri to the dark gods so that fagboy has no choice but to go with elf

Fun fact: Eromanga-sensei has more artistic merit than most seasonal anime.
The author loves incest so much he was asked to tone it down in oreimo. He probably enjoyed writing eromanga as well.
Add that to it's production values and you get a really nice anime. It gets extra-points because it makes people go nuts.

This decade? Nah that would be Mahou Sensou.

shit plot, shit writing, no substance.
But sagiri is cute and fappable.

Why the trip? This isn't reddit, nobody cares about you here. attention whores trying to exist throuh Sup Forums are pathetic.

If you dislike eromanga you dislike anime period.

>eromanga haters

No but it's definitely competing for the worst show that Sup Forums has liked this decade, up there with Re:Zero, SAO, and AOT

Good idea.

During the hell known as Madoka/Railgun it made me quit coming here for years. I didn't even watch Anime for years after because of Madoka/Railgun.

Eromanga Sensei isn't even close.

>he quit watching anime because some anonymous goons online were shitposting about some shows

Guy on the bottom is entirely right except for his first point.

Maybe Sup Forums isn't for you.

Fuck off Sup Forumsermin.

It was like a bomb went off and killed all the sane people leaving only primo-autismo's. In a time when anything DBZ, Naruto, Bleach or Wan Piss was bannable came a great shitstorm of nothing but Madoka, Railgun and Moe. It escalated until someone went nuclear-autismo and created the Accelerator bot. The whole board for like 2 days was spammed with Accelerators face bumping all threads off the instant they were made. Leading up to the Accelerator bot it was day after day of hell mixed with probably the shittiest season of Anime I've ever seen, The bot was the last straw and i dropped all anime for years.

I hope eromanga cleanses this board of leddit in holy fire. Fuck you arthouse anime retards. Go read a fucking book.

>solid argument on why this show is shit
I take "things that never happen" for 400, Alex.

Its garbage. Sagiri is so fucking horrible

Eromanga is the anime that you hate publicly but love privately. Or rather, it's cool to hate on Eromanga with your buddies to feel good about yourself.
You check any normalfag infested place and they're shitting on it, mostly with strawmen, but shitting on it regardless.

However, it is considered by most otaku - especially in Japan - as the most fun show of the season by far and by the looks of it we're going to get another season.
Trash talk the author all you want but he knows exactly what he is doing when he creates adorable characters in a simple plot that starts very light but gets heavy much later on; and so is the production team behind the anime adaptadion - slow, faithful adaptation, big name seiyuu, big name bands, smooth animation on important scenes, jerky animation done on purpose for comedic scenes.

And you know what? Eromanga-sensei is a great anime, far from perfect but great in comparison to the average stuff we're used to.

>Fuck you arthouse anime
>I dislike quality works the medium has to offer and only find enjoyment in shit anime
Kill yourself.
You can enjoy shit anime and find them fun, that's subjective. But you can't spite on quality anime with great plot, writing, animation just for the sake of it. Rooting for mediocrity doesn't make sense, retards like you are what drives this industry to low quality content.

Eromanga is far from the worst show this decade. However it's fans are trash

It's low tier but to call it the worst is a stretch. The fact is it is watchable, and mildly entertaining in an indistry which has only one purpose: entertainment. If you ask me I liked Oreimo a little more. Season 1 at least. I can't believe I'm saying this but its probably because I liked kirino more than sagiri. She just felt like a more complete character and her interactions with kyousuke were a bit more enjoyable. Still a bit to go for eromanga sensei but it hasn't been quite as good in my opinion

>you just hate it cause incest
Really? I thought Sup Forums hates this because the main characters aren't blood related.

Shounenshits will always be the worst.

Is it actually incest? I thought someone said they're not blood related, unlike Oreimo.

Except 90% of the "solid arguments" are bullshit sophist blog posts by retarded faggots who think they're going to get a million subscribers on youtube when they post their epic slamdown of this "vapid abomination!". Off yourself.

This is a light novel series, you stupid, underage, meme-spouting, faggot redditor. It's not marketed in terms of shounen/seinen/josei/shoujo, the way manga anthologies are.

My wife Emily is so cute.

>light novels can't be categorized
>manga adaptations of light novels also can't be categorized
Come on now.

>It's low tier but to call it the worst is a stretch
This. You're literally outing yourself as having watched 27 anime at absolute maximum if you think it's even remotely close to the worst of anything.

>posting Sagiri making the BLEHH face

You just proved his point dumbass

If you were to categorize every anime from the past decade into tier lists, it would probably be at the top of the very bottom tier.

I hated Oreimo because of the girls were shit, but Eromanga Sensei is pretty good.

>useless space in post
>not recognizing irony
You just proved you're new dumbass

Is there anyone who enjoys eromanga sensei but isn't into lolis? Out if curiosity.

Idk, they overused Sagiri and even worse, for lewd stuff. So yeah, probably shit.

That was a lot of fun, and Madoka is still unironically one of the greatest anime ever made. Though I do wish we'd go back to banning entry level shounen threads

This this definitely a reddit image.

>posting spiteful images on reddit because Sup Forums rejected your blog posting
truly scum of the earth

I enjoy lolis but didn't like this show. I really enjoyed the characters as well, it was just sagiri being an annoying cunt that I couldn't stand

How does anything you just said support your claim that Eromanga-sensei has artistic merit? You just immediately moved on to a completely irrelevant point. Do you have ADHD? Are you retarded?

Because it's not mass produced garbage made only as a cashgrab. That gives it tons of artistic value.

sugoi

I've been hearing about how eromanga sensei is the bigest otaku/weeb pandering anime ever created that only high level wizards can enjoy

Is this true, or is there something way worse? my goal is to watch the biggest weebshit cashgrab ever created so i can get sick of it and never come back here again