50 killed in a mass shooting

50 killed in a mass shooting.
>Gun control won't help at all because they are just statistical anomalies.
5 killed in a terrorist attack.
>Muslims needs to be exterminated.

>aussie cunt frog posting
kys

>americunt existing
you too mate

It's pretty simple, guns don't kill people, people do. And Muslim people do it often.

Guns aren't a problem user, guns are an inanimate object, a tool. They can be used for good or they can be used for evil.

Islam is an ideology, that is inherently evil.

You forgot
Some whore killed by illegal alien
>Deport them all

Conclusion:
Normies will give as much as a shit to the victims of muslim terrorism and illegal alien violence as Sup Forumstards will to mass shooting victims. You say "to hell with them, muh guns", they say "to hell with you, muh diversity"

Weak af bantz, turn in your troll card.

>26,000 muslim terrorist attacks worldwide and 4k American deaths since 2001
>totally not a problem
fuck off faggot

Why don't you understand that?

When guns are illegal, shooters can't get shot at.

Please gas yourself, dual-citizen-tier scumrat.

So democracy is a fallacy and we need natsoc now

guns dont kill.
ideologies do.

if you stop treating people as objects who can't think on their own and come to understand freedom of choice you'll realize this.

>literal fucking illegal land grabbers
>>nah they're fine let them do whatever and break every law ever
I mean I know this is bait but anyone that actually thinks the way the bait is phrased needs to neck themselves.

>what is incidence frequency

Muslims commit 98% of all terror attacks around the world. They should be exterminated.

Muslims in America commit terror attacks at an astronomically high rate compared to Whites, Blacks, Christians, Jews, Atheists.

Meanwhile Whites in America, the people who own 300 million guns, commit murder at the same rate as Whites in Europe. At a much lower rate than Muslims, Blacks and Hispanics.

So in conclusion, kys, OP.

Is your life valuable?

Muslims have been killing, enslaving, and raping others literally every single day without cessation since that child fucking sand nigger first starting lending a willing ear to satan. Muslims acting like savages is not a statistical anomaly, it's a natural, and in fact intentional, outcome of the "religion" as it was constructed. Again; by a devil worshipping pedophile.

we wouldnt need guns without muslims

so if we exterminate muslims we can ban guns!

win-win

sage

>>Muslims needs to be exterminated.
Terror attacks have nothing to do with this. They're just the cherry on top of the cake, something to influence normies. I don't give a shit about terror attacks. I just want my country to be Finnish.

I don't disagree with you, but the logical extremes that people immediately go to in response to terrorism is fucking retarded. The best solution to reduce terrorism is to,
1: Push towards reformation and liberalism in Islam.
2: Reduce the popularity of religion as a whole.
3: Let the muslim population assimilate naturally over several generations.
Yet everyone seems to either be in camp 'forced diversity' or 'kill all non-whites'.

>i'm going to count worldwide terrorist incidents when only 0.1% of them happen in first world countries

Go fuck a box jelly then put a brown spider in your armpit. Fucking worthless prison colony slimeball.

You're mistaken OP.

We need both gun control and Muslim control.

Give me one good reason why Muslims do not deserve to be killed. Or at the very least left to their own devices which will functionally amount to the same thing as they'll eventually wipe each other out.

There's no political ideology behind gun collectors / enthusiasts / whatever. Gun nuts don't want to kill jews and infidels and rape underage girls.

You forefit your inaliable human rights when you choose to infringe on those rights for others. The uncivilized have no place in civilization but in the ground.

>Government pulls a false flag in Tasmania using a LITERAL retard as a patsy
GUNS NEED TO BE BANNED RIGHT NOW!
>Nignogs take over Melbourne and have 100 man sword fights at train stations
Dead silence.

Because they're humans.
>Or at the very least left to their own devices
Because what is migration

Guns aren't the only way of defending yourself.

>What is Islam
>What is all of Western Europe
>Why should I count sandnigger countries
SHALL NOT
eat shit fagit

>Because what is migration
Because what is border control

1. Outsiders cannot push torwards reformation and liberalism. The book itself is too violent and is more of a military doctrine than a religion and will always be used as a weapon by those who need soldiers
2. Poor people, people in need, less intelligent people, need belief. They need it to stay civilized and without it you simply leave a market open for invading and subversive ideology
3. muslim is not a race, it is an ideology.

The only way to kill an ideology is to make it more dangerous to subscribe to the ideology and more beneficial to abandon it. This is the primary intent of subversive efforts. Just look at western civilization.

>Because they're humans.
No they aren't.
>Because what is migration
White genocide and a casus belli for the extermination of the hostile invaders that wish to destroy our pepple.

Thank you for proving my point.

Per capita, muslims have a very high murder rate. For guns, it's the opposite.

>guns are an inanimate object that don't promote or deny killing
>islam is an ideology that promotes putting non-believers to the sword

wow i cannot tell the difference between the two at all

You have to keep your guns in a safe, can't do that with Muslims.

How many niggers died though

Moreover OP: how the fuck do you expect us to deal with the Muslims without guns? Should we gas them instead?

>what is frequency of respective events
>what is ratio of casualties inflicted to overall population
White people kill more people overall in the US because we're still the majority, and often "white" includes hispanic. Arabs are a tiny minority of the population, but kill people at a rate far higher than whites.

also
>ignoring the majority of "mass shootings" libkeks clutch their pearls about are perpetrated by nogs against each other

>american
>having to keep a gun in a safe
Stop projecting the oppressive policies of your totalitarian shithole on your betters slave.

I assumed you did in some states. They're planning to increase the security requirements for guns in my state, trying to make them even more expensive/difficult to own.

>Allowed to own a crossbow with no licence
>Need a licence to own a paintball gun
>Not allowed to own BB guns

>50 killed in shooting
>stricter gun laws won't help

>5 killed in terrorist attack
>stricter driving permits won't help

Cool false equivilence, OP. I'll do you one better:
>50 killed in shooting
>all shooter's are white men. They are evil and must be stopped!

>5 killed in terrorist attack
>Not all Muslims!

Then do your fucking homework next time and stop projecting. Some of us are still free men. And while we're on the subject we would like to stay free so tell your faggot ass countrymen like OP to stop worrying about how many rights we have, they're given by God and none of any of you peon's concern.

domo arigato mr. roboto

You fuckers should be glad Americans have our mass shootings. Don't you get it? We're bug-nut crazy fuckers with a puritan streak. We'd much rather be going around the world fucking your shit up. America has got six grazillion bombs and pretty much all you fuckers deserve a taste. But we'd feel bad about it. So with pop off a few of our own to let off steam. We're a big nation. We can spare a few mouth breathers to protect you from our eternal bloodlust. Plus, we get to kill the killer which always makes the grandmas happy. We have a soft spot for our grandmas and slipping a mass shooter the poison needle makes her smile.

>mass shootings are part and parcel of living on America

>3: Let the muslim population assimilate naturally over several generations.
They don't fucking do that. They instead tend to end up in the same neighborhoods, where there are so many of them that local law enforcement is horribly outnumbered and nobody can stop them from practicing Sharia Law. The more that come into the country, the more territory they take and the faster they multiply.

I like that we poison them now. Getting shot is such an honorable, American way to die that the fact they no longer are considered good enough for the firing squad seems fitting. If only we could fix it so they were executed by getting run over by a truck of peace from a Muslim. I can't think of anything that would be more shameful for an American than a European's death.

>The more that come into the country, the more territory they take and the faster they multiply.
Which is precisely why we need our guns. This problem ain't gonna fix itself.

if I have a gun and you don't have a gun, how are you going to defend yourself from me?
>remember, someone willing to break the law and shoot you is willing to break the law and buy a gun illegally

Except the 50 killed in mass shooting was done by an islamic terrorist

>Because they're humans.
The wild Aussie heart is so tender and genuine that we often lose ourselves in the rabbit hole of Sup Forums and forget this.
Thanks Adam.

Yesterday my poop was so big it wouldn't flush so embarrassing

Why didn't you use your poop knife?

The 2nd amendment is kinda important for balancing power between the state and the people. Your first example is a random act of violence but revoking the right to have guns is wrong. Your second example is a foreign invader with a clear ideological threat attacking your people. To stop the first type of violence you would have to try and stop the mental ideology which causes people to kill at random, which is unclear or usually down to mental issues. To stop the second type of violence you would have to deport and ban muslim people from your countries.

Didn't islam kill some 400million people throughout history? Yeah..