Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Not much longer now.

Other urls found in this thread:

a-mgrp-translation.tumblr.com/post/160655622021/update-magical-girl-raising-project-unmarked
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Not much longer now.
what, new season? new LN chapter?

Well this show was good for the first 7 episodes.

yen press

It was complete garbage since the beginning

I wanna fuck La Pucelle.

Oh god please no

Swim Swim betraying Ruler was pretty cool.

I want to serve General Pukin!

Shogun sounded cooler.

Too lazy to reread the volumes again, can someone give me a tl;dr how did that first "TL"fag butchered the series? What characters did he butcher the worst?

It's not all that bad. Still preferable to Plat's fanfic.

>Top Girl is dead
>people still watch this trash

>calls herself Top Speed
>can't even dodge one of the slowest Mahou Shoujo (2 AGI)
Why do people care about her again?

Speed =/= Agility

Pic related is the MiG-25. It is one of the fastest military aircraft ever designed. However, it can't turn worth a damn, it's designed to fly sanic fast in a straight line to intercept and shoot down nuclear bombers.

I could just go find the paragraph where Ripple has not the slightest trouble countering Swim2's slow movements.

Every day I'm shufflin.

I'm still waiting for Deluge's trial for her war crimes.

Deluge did nothing wrong, regardless of whatever others like (((Mana))) may claim.

I added the re-translation to the comparison, so now it goes Retranslation -> Yen Press -> Fanfic.

Ignore all the massive spaces between paragraphs in the YP part, thanks to differences in paragraphing and spacing it was necessary to get passages to line up right.

I think YP's version is alright personally, it's not a disaster like some of the stuff they've done.

I want to play Poker with Deluge.

There's only one card I'd need for that.

I mean Top Speed ain't necessarily agile just because she is speedy.

This kills the Sonia.

Why is she wearing a can of soup?

Evasion is based on DEX not AGI

>Too lazy to reread the volumes again
Then you don't deserve to know the real characters.

It's surprisingly good. Looks like we lucked out with the translator.

For the same reason SW wears a baby bib.

Did you people forget that Swim ganked Top? From both below AND her back? While she was being distracted celebrating her victory with Ripple? While she was busy being happy over Ripple finally showing her some little teensy bit of affection?

If they set off an EMP over Japan would that shut down the magical girl system?

My Wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

Your wives are awful.

Oh they put up digital version as well.

I want to MARRY Marika!

Also I finished going through Restart. I'll do Limited today and tomorrow.

I hope she's happy in Nemurinlands.

Am I retarded or does the link to Unmarked on the Sup Forums mahoiku retranslation tumblr page not actually go anywhere?

Yeah, the link in the translation list section goes nowhere.
But there's a link here a-mgrp-translation.tumblr.com/post/160655622021/update-magical-girl-raising-project-unmarked

>Those power write-ups
Would it really kill the LoM to hire someone to actually write proper power descriptions? They even have 7753 for that for fucks sake.

Oh, thanks user.

Wish someone would nuke the Plat translation epubs off the goddess stash already.

She's in the dumpster in this pic. Maybe someone toss out a can in that dumpster

I bet the real father of her child can even dodge that. He's really good at dodging responsibilities just like Nokko's father.

>Magical Girl Trash

>There was a mansion in the entertainment district which was used by the mainland Mafia as a hideout. Apparently, a gunman-themed Magical Girl had showed up like she had walked right out of a spaghetti Western movie, beat up all the gang members, and then stolen all their weapons and cash.

>A gunslinger girl like something straight out of a Western had raided the apartment of a triad gangster in the red-light district, beat up the bodyguards, and stolen all the money and guns inside.

>According to the site, somewhere in the red-light district, in an abandoned mansion commonly rumored to be a safehouse of the local Mafia, there is a Cowboy-Style Magical Girl that’s been sighted walking in and out of the building. The site claims that she often smuggles weaponry, and that she might have ties to the Mafia.

Geez, TL-kun really did a number on the translation, didn't he.

Wait till you get to the flying rock part.

>Chinkanon's:
She swung over a valley on a vine. She was getting closer. There were several notes of tension in her heartbeat. Given the effective time of the Vitality Medicine, she would have to make an attack now. Dropping her pretense, Clamberry stepped into a patch of vegetation and stabbed her right hand into a rock without any warning. After impaling the human-sized rock with her right hand, she raised it and smashed it heavily onto the ground.

>Plat's

She had listened to the scratches underground. They weren’t chasing her or coming towards her. In fact, it looked like the noises were moving away from her.

Suddenly, a large rock began flying in the air towards Clamberry. Fast. Durable. This wasn’t a normal rock.

The rock kept hitting her.

It was fast. The arm, then the back, then it flew over to her shoulder.

Clamberry focused on the movements, her reflexes are far too fast for the rock to anticipate, and calmly, she aimed her fist at the incoming rock.

>her reflexes are far too fast for the rock to anticipate

So that's why they call it a fanfic.

You've not seen half of it.

That thread also produced this gem. Such a thread of despair.

>What did we do to deserve this?
Hey, that's my post.

In hindsight though Yen Press's translation luckily seems alright, probably managed to win the newfag translator lottery. J-Novel Club would have been able to release more quickly than YP though (every 8-10 weeks instead of every 4 months)

Personally, I'd like to save a copy to show why the reTLs were needed.

I've been reading Restart lately and I'm absolutely furious. Can someone explain to me someone like Magical Daisy, who's seemingly well-known by many and respected and strong as fuck to the point she got herself an anime with a gorillion seasons, is an absolute poorfag pinching pennies for her next meal tomorrow?

They all do it for free.

blame the jews in LOM

A life without knowing the friendship of Puk Puck is a sad life indeed.

She does it for FREE.

She never moved up the bureaucratic chain to get a paid position. Plus her ability is too situational for most use, a death beam is nice and all, but considering half the magical girls have that as well as abilities that are actually useful, it doesn't help much unless you're killing people.

Though it really annoys me how they always introduce really strong characters who can actually make a difference, then kill them off immediately in dumb ways so that they don't ruin the rest of the book.
Like literally any of the characters in restart that died in the first few chapters would have made the rest of the game easy as shit, so they had to be killed off.

swimswim gets a pass because she's 6 and was forced into it anyways. even if she did kill the 2 best girls just cause she's a retard. but I'll blame ruler and nemurin for that.

When will this book be for sale?
I want to learn the ways of a magical girl

>She's 6
Not an excuse. She still gleefully killed people without giving a fuck to keep her delusions going. If she's conscious enough to kill people just like that with tons of planning then age is not a excuse anymore.

>Was forced into it anyways
By who exactly? Killing was never absolutely 100% necessary, it was just the easy way, you could still keep collecting candies.

Is the anime any good?

Well 2 things,
1. she was influenced into thinking killing was the only way (and it was kind of forced that way in the end anyways, cranberry would have killed anyone remaining) she never gleefully killed, she just did what she was told was the correct way to do things.
2. you can't be snow white's cheat ability when it came to candies. she had a hugely unfair advantage in that department, and losers would die. If she didn't at least kill snowwhite she'd of died herself.