Dragon Ball Super

Say hello to U7's 10th member!

Other urls found in this thread:

kanzenshuu.com/2017/06/05/ninth-dragon-ball-super-ending-theme-song-announced/
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/reminder that son goku is beautiful/page/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=SQtCpUh0XD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kept you waiting, huh?

If they make Yamcha the 10th fighter after bringing back Frieza I am 100% done with this show

Say something nice about Yamcha

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

first for caulifla

Puar confirmed

Frieza ends up ditching U7 for U4. Its a very Frieza move to make.

I feel such a swerve coming with the tournament. Could you imagine if cabba comes out being the man, and wins that shit for his universe?

>end three is cabba, jiren and goku
>goku and jiren deep battle and ignoring cabba
>little nigga comes up with a plan(keep in mind he's now ssj2)
>pulls u7 magic to blast goku and jiren out
>cabba stands victorious in the center of the ring with all of u7 cheering for him
>everyone is left stunned and even he can't believe he did it
>zeno presents him the super dragon balls
>he wishes that none of the universes will be destroyed
>[wish granted]
>cabba is the lone hero and both vegeta and goku get cucked again by a baby saiyan
>champa eternal bragging rights and beerus forever butthurt
>kale runs up and hugs him
>cabba blushes
>kale kisses him on the cheek and smiles
>they hold hands and fly up to their audience area
>mfw yurifags btfo in one might swoop

Let's say Frieza betrays and moves to U4. What are the options for U7 to replace him?
-Yamcha
-Future Trunks
-????

He stopped Oozaru Goku's rampage, he fought against the Saibamen to save Krillin, he was the only one to figure out Jackie Chun and Roshi are the same person.
He beat Olibu and Pikkon in filler.

He was my favorite character in Dragon Ball.

kanzenshuu.com/2017/06/05/ninth-dragon-ball-super-ending-theme-song-announced/

Reminder that Son Goku is cute

Vegeta will be in the final 5

Well, Sup Forums?

No it fucking isn't
That makes literally no sense in everyway
It makes no sense from a logical perspective because Frieza has his deal with Goku and knows his and Vegeta's strength are a reliable win
It makes no sense from a character perspective because Frieza has been shown to be terrified of Beerus and isn't going to spit in his face for some random guy
And it makes no sense from a writing perspective because having Frieza team up with Goku is every Dragon Ball fan's wet dream and they'd throw it away for Yamcha to job in the first 5 minutes
So yeah it's not happening

He's voiced by Tohru Furuya

What's wrong with you Helles?
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/reminder that son goku is beautiful/page/1/

>say something nice
>about a ningen
No

Shaggy will swooce right in and win.

His fan doujin is looking awesome and is better than Super so far.

I'm so glad Super has gotten better since it's started. Retconning all the bullshit power levels so that the other characters can actually hold their own in a tournament was the best decision they made in a while.

[I swear to fucking god if they kill them off immediately and leave Goku and Vegeta]

Have him hook up with too and I'll take back all the bad things I said about you, Toei/Toyo/Toriyama

Probably Frieza doesn't trust Goku will keep his promise of reviving him. Goku never break his promises, even he ruined his life by marrying Chichi despite he didn't know what marriage was when he accepted it but Frieza doesn't know. Maybe Mickey Mouse made him a better offer.

He's crafty? Or he was at one point.

He scored Bulma

Kek.

If Freeza defects to U4, Super will officially become below GT tier.

There's no reason for him to defect when he's already made the deal with Goku for a resurrection, and permitting defecting kills any hype or purpose of having a tournament between Universes

>top 5 anime fights

I guess you're done then... Yamcha IS the 10th fighter so you might as well gtfo. I think it's a fairly lame choice too but I'm not going to ignore the entire tournament because of it. I almost expect however, that Yamcha will be there to be the 10th guy and then literally one fucking second before everyone is stepping onto the fighting stage Buu shows up after having just woken up and therefore no Yamcha ffs. But that's incredibly unlikely... Yamcha is 99.99% going to be the 10th fighter. It's essentially confirmed so unless there's some ridiculous twist... you're done.

>there are real human beings
>on earth right now in 2017 A.D
>on this very website
>in these very threads
>that are excited to see Yamcha possibly take the 10th spot

Can someone give me a quick rundown on these guys?

Who the FUCK WANTS TO SEE YAMCHA JOB TO 1 PUNCH AND END UP IN A CRATER AGAIN
HAHAHAHAH FUNNY JOKE DIDU RIKE IT

Literally fucking anyone but Yamcha would be better than this, if they pull this shit off for the same shitty joke reminding us that Yamcha is useless I will hakai toriyama

I'm not even a fucking frieza fag, I'm so tired of them pulling dumb jokes like this, ohh hurrr buu fell asleep in the U6 tournament. Hurrr Goku forgot the seal for zamasu, durr buu fell asleep again

All praise the ratgod for bringing us this outcome.

>[I swear to fucking god if they kill them off immediately and leave Goku and Vegeta]
It's like you think you're watching Dragon Ball or something.

Nope! Say hello to the perfect team member!

#itshisturn

Reminder that Torankusu is cute and sexy

>tfw LSS is canon now

Yamcha reborn is pretty great, and he has the second coolest attacks in the whole series. Second to Piccolo.

Soukidan and Wolf Fang Fist are still awesome to see even today.

Considering they put that rule of being erased as the spoiler leak for falling off the arena, I'm sure some, if not mostly all, of U7 guys are falling off just for false tension

>step up to the ring
>gets instantly ringed out because he has no skills

they cancelled space ghost for this?

>all these manga panels where trunks looks amazing
>trunks having fun with his kid self
>in the anime every shot of Trunks looked QUALITY
Why the fuck does Super have such a short production time? They couldn't have started work on Super a couple months in advanced at least?

>NO FRIEZA DONO YAMATE!
why don't we have art of frieza humiliating the u6 saiyans yet?

Pretty sure Mickey is the one who defeated Beerus.

That's from one of the DTV movies.

The purpose of the tournament is to find out which universes should get erased because Zeno thinks there too much. Defecting doesn't kill any hype because now another universe has a god tier character, actually it creates hype.
It's not about the resurrection user, Frieza wants his revenge for dying twice now and the best revenge is the erase Goku, his allies, his family, and his entire universe and he can do that in one swoop.

too busy taking it from Goku

I genuinely believe he at least deserves to score a saiyan waifu

its a joke

I think Jin Ruh-Roh beats it.

The thing about Foreverial Tied up Frieza is that he loves being tiedup and wants to lick other arcosians with his permanent Bolongna, Ham and cream cheese tongue and pass the virus to them that will fully delitize and change their organs and insides so that they end up being rope mummified, covered in permanent rubbery rope just like him. Literally a machine, literally like a machine and enjoying it. Tiedup like a mummy, changed forever, to live fully delizited and live wrapped like a mummy wearing the bondage like a form of permanent clothing that cant be taken off.

FOREVERIAL TIEDUP FRIEZA, ROPE MUMMIFIED PERMANENTLY AND ENJOYING IT

FULLY WRAPPED IN PERMANENT RUBBER ROPE AND FULLY DELITIZED AND LOVING IT.

Wait a minute if the 24 hours ran out, will Frieza return to the nothingness of U7 or?

I honestly think that ChiChi would be more of a benefit to the team by screaming at their opponents like she does to Goku when she's mad. I'm fairly disappointed that Yamcha is the last member.

Somehow I feel like even though Yamcha IS the mysterious faggot ("HIM!") who takes the 10th spot... at the last second possible Buu or someone else shows up.

Ffs, Mr. Satan would legit be better than Yamcha.

>got cucked by a saiyan
>cucks Kale with a saiyan
poetic justice

He would go live in the universe he defected to, they could use the super dragon balls to resurrect him.

That shit can easily fit on ultradragonballwiki

U4 could just give him a better deal.

Caulifla is fucking ugly. Why anyone likes her is amazing

He's probably been reincarnated by now. Unless he didn't have a soul, or refuses to repent like Frieza

Toei rushed the production of Super in the beginning, so that's why it looks so bad

I'm 99% sure IF these leaks are real, "that man" waiting for them will be Frieza, he just went to U4 to get inside info and them tell them to fuck off, everyone's mad but frieza has some secret like U4s best fighters weakness so they let it slide or some shit

If Yamcha is real, they will singlehandedly ruin super and I guarantee it'll get a huge backlash from fans

It's just too fucking stupid to be real, literally "all angels will team up to fight xeno or the priest" tier

I wouldn't doubt he would also refuse to repent. He is part Frieza after all.

Glorius cake

You act like Frieza isn't going to fight in the tournament if he joins a different universe. He's still going to fight, just not with Goku. Which I think seeing Goku side by side with Frieza is awkward and dumb to imagine anyway.
So I'd be happy if he actually pulls a double cross. At least we get to see Yamcha fight again.

What I'm more worried about is if they make Yamcha a joke. I really want them to make him fight seriously if they go through with this.

Except we already know how this fight goes because RoF is still fairly new except Goku know has SSBKK. A rematch now would be worthless. Forcing them to work together actually creates a scenario for the series. Not to mention that they still wrote out Buu for this shit.

And defecting should still be illegal. Tokyo's hosting the 2020 Olympics. They should know how this shit works.

I'm still betting on this being a fake by the people salty over Buu getting the axe.

He didn't ask for a better deal. He requested to be revived if U7 won and Goku agreed. He also acknowledged his need to train further before a rematch against Goku. His odds of victory are better with U7

Who /yamcha/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=SQtCpUh0XD4

Yeah boooi!

what a gay

Tfw Yamcha actually ends up being the one who takes the win for U7 because he survived the most

Are you kidding, it would save super

It's those pants man. Those baggy ass pants. Awful.
Everything else is 10/10 except the pants.

It won't be buu, didn't it say that they say "him" already waiting at the arena for them? Or at xenos place? How would Yamcha even get there

I will refuse yamcha will take the spot until I see that useless pile of shit step foot into the arena, I literally refuse to accept this, I refuse to believe toriyama is this stupid even after the questionable shit that's happened in dbs

delicous Frieza Tears

>HAHAHAHAH FUNNY JOKE DIDU RIKE IT
thats not what we want you fag
its a chance for him to shine

>all angels will team up to fight xeno or the priest
It's more likely to be a civil war than that based on the descriptions, some will want to stop universes from being erased, others will side with the status quo, that sort of thing.

He's not a manlet like Goku.

>Yamcha not a joke
Let's face it, he will be.
The fucker has stopped training for about a decade now. Even characters like Krillin who have been training on and off stand a much higher chance now than him. And that's after repeatingly "reawakening" his warrior spirit.

Yamcha has just been sitting on his ass all this time. So unless they make his spin-off canon, I don't think he won't be anything but a joke character.
But hey, at least he's a new joke. Monaka and Satan are sitting this one out at least.

>Yamcha is the first to get eliminated

Kept you guys waiting, huh? It's ok, I'm here now. No matter what Universe Frieza fights for I will protect you from him.

Yeah, it's the pants. She needs them spandex short shorts or some shit.
Hope Cabba decks her out with some near gear before the tourney.

I want Yamcha to win too but that's not going to happen. Yamcha retired a long time ago, you remember how bad Jobhan was when he stopped training for a few years? Yamcha is much worse than that.
He's going to win a gag way, his unconscious body will be the last thing in the arena or something like that.

>worried they'll pull another yamcha joke

Apex kek, yamchafags are as delusional as cellfags, you REALLY think yamcha stands a chance against at least 1 person there? You think he'll be able to do anything? Get real, look at how hard tien has jobbed already, yamcha is weaker than him even

At first glance, it certainly doesn't make sense for Yamcha to be able to get to the tournament, but there ARE totally feasible explanations for it if there needs to be. Whis could be involved somehow for example. I mean, there's multiple things... regardless though, I agree that Yamcha in the tournament is massive bullshit faggotry.

Shut the fuck up.

Are you ready for the 10th man?

>the only fighter not shown from the opening
>Whis talks about a hakaishin tier mortal
Could it be Smug Pup?

We still don't know if the leaks are real or not?

Freezyfag sure is salty

Is there only one hell/heaven for all universes?

No, it's just shitposting. Super threads are Sup Forums tier awful

Pretty sure it's smugpup at this point

>leaks turn out to be real and yamchafags have ascended in shitposting about frieza and cellfags
>laughing at all of us saying it's his time to shine
>first to get eliminated within 30 seconds in a joke way like someone accidentally bumping him or sneezing on him

If these shitty leaks do end up real, I pray to God with 1 hand on the bible that this happens, just to see Yamcha fags cry about how they're tired of this joke and that toriyama hates them

Probably not, Yenma only had rumors about more universes