Why is Yukko literally the worst?

Wrong

No, she is literally the best baka.

Because she's not Nano

(You)kko

Yukko?
More like Yucko.
Amitite guise?

The tsundere bitch with all the guns is clearly the worst.

She's mid tier but Hakase is by far the bottom of the bin

>created the miracle that is Nano
Not bottom of the bin.

Because Yukko is the main girl, and main girl is always worst girl. It doesn't even need to be a harem for this to apply anymore.

shut the fuck up
tsurasuzusu

Hakase most definitely cannot be the worst
She's the most fertile

>Posting a post-background Yukko for the OP instead of OP background or clear

What a baka

Why are we even competing the Nichijous? They are all wonderful people in their own beautiful way.

Yukko is the best.

I want to bully her.

Don't be mean to Yukko, she can't help it if she's a little slow.

This. They can't be compared because they're all too varied.

Except for Hakase she can get hit by a bus that whiny bitch who won't give Nano a good like. Actually why the fuck does Nano put up with this shit she could just walk out and leave and Hakase would figure it out I mean she created the God named Nano so she should be able to feed herself so Nano should just walk out of this strained relationship regardless of feelings because it doesn't seem to be working out with her dreams of becoming a normal girl because she refuses to remove that stupid twisty crank thing off her back, but if she does that she looses a cute quality of herself so I can't particularly recommend it if she's aiming to be a good moe character but she should just do what she wants and ignore that annoying cat and that shithead "professor" because Nano is perfect in every way and she's being held back from her full potential by Hakase and the fucking cat, so both of them can get hit by a bus or Nano should just murder them both because that's the best thing to do in the situation in which she can't accomplish her goals.

Fuck you Hakase I usually like cute lolis but you're a sack of shit. End yourself "professor", your talent isn't needed on the fucking planet.

I hope by bullying you mean playful, harmless teasing and not something that would actually harm her or her feelings

of course, user.

>nichifags

how does it feel to not get a second season, you dumb cunts?

I want a lewd version of Nichijou

Yukko is great she's dumb but cute

please nobody dignify him with a response

FUCK OFF

I got plenty of episodes of top tier content that I can rewatch. Sucks to be you 12 episode shitters.

Please do not lewd my wife.

She's not the worst, she tries her best!

Stay mad and go scream at children at the local daycare you brainlet
Hakase a best

I want to call Yukko a retard after getting her to develop an unrequited love for me and reject her when she confesses!

But she's terrible, literally the worst

robot best girl

Because blue poof-chan needs someone to keep pushing her buttons.

Do you think Nano has nipples?

Don't even get me STARTED on Mai. Hakase is bad but I forgot this piece of shit. "XD random shit"

no personality at a and should be lynched along with Hakase after Hakase is raped because she looks cute but she's stanatic

Mai just was having troubles expressing her affection in proper ways, for being autistic. The real shit is Mio's sister.

I like every character in Nichijou!

Does anyone like her?

Sasahara does

That's really mean user but also useful to me as I will be ready to comfort her and she will finally see that I'm the one who deserves her unrequited love.

So true. I had to mute my laptop just to get through any scenes involving her.

see

I don't

Hakase a shit.
A SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

wrong Mio>Nano>Yukko>Mai

DO NOT LEWD THE NICHIJOUS

da bum tss

At least lewd the correct ones

>Mai last

oh god that killed me

Like this?

I hate Nichijou threads.

All they do is remind me of a S2 that will never come.

The manga is over.

There are some things that should not be deleted.

But Anonymous, it is imperative that you DELET THIS.

But they're a reminder that S1 happened.

Yes, it's confirmed when she turns into a blackie after the timeskip

Patrician taste sir. Hakase can fuck right off.

>One of my favorites in 2011
>Made me genuinely laugh a couple of times
>Felt really sad when it ended

>Rewatch it a week ago
>Makes me cringe

It's a shame they couldn't adapt the later parts of the manga, that's when the actually funny stuff started happening.

she pisses me off because I know people who act like her irl and they're really obnoxious except not in such an over the top exaggerated way of course

I feel bad for you, Anonymous. Just seeing gifs and webms of some Nichijou skits still makes me laugh. In fact, I think I laugh more now than when it aired.

Nichijou still makes me smile every time I watch a clip. I really like it.

>didn't like her much when I first watched
>second time watching, enjoy her a lot more

There's still a clear best girl, but Yukko is cute too.

I would legit like to meet someone who acts like Mai.

Nichijou is the soul food of anime.

I want to lewd Annaka.

they're not exactly like her. they wouldn't do anything like in your pic, but they would do that thing when she trolls Yukko in the park from the scene in pic related

Takasaki had good taste. Sakurai was too cute.

Don't.

>Popular enough to get its own PSP videogame
>It's trash

We could have gotten a wacky RPG, a wacky platformer, a wacky dating sim.
So much wasted potential.

Too late.

Hakase is the only bad Nichijou.

Just about anything was popular enough to get a PSP game, don't overestimate what was possible.

What? What was it? Wait, what why.

Ehhh-chan best girl

Glad at least one other person here has taste

You're overreacting.
She's just an idiot, she's not a genuinely evil person like Mai or Hakase.

Her sister seems to do enough of that.

>it's still unrequited
time to die

I do, but I like guns

>Hakase
>Evil
You fags are delusional if you can't see that the only reason Hakase acts the way she does is because Nano's a pushover and lets her get away with everything

Kyoani stopped making only anime adaptations of their own LNs and started adapting other people's manga again, so with any luck by 2030 they'll make an anime adaptation of CITY.

Is CITY good?

Only the first chapter has been scanlated, so I guess we won't be reading it until the anime boosts its popularity.

Because best girl exists.

Considering how little substance the sketches have and how they have to distract the viewer with obnoxiously exaggarated animation the manga must be really unpopular when it relies solely on the jokes.