Californians Going Full Retard: Raising Their Own State Corporate Tax Rate

archive.fo/DKoLz

>Calling the Trump administration’s tax reform plan a “middle-class tax increase,” two California lawmakers introduced a bill that would force large companies to fork over half of their expected savings to the state.

>Assemblymen Kevin McCarty and Phil Ting, both Democrats, introduced Assembly Constitutional Amendment 22, which calls for a 10 percent surcharge on companies with net earnings over $1 million. The plan could potentially raise billions for the state's social services programs.

>“It is unconscionable to force working families to pay the price for tax breaks and loopholes benefiting corporations and wealthy individuals,” Ting said in a statement, according to The San Francisco Chronicle. “This bill will help blunt the impact of the federal tax plan on everyday Californians by protecting funding for education, affordable health care and other core priorities.”

>The paper reported that the two lawmakers face an uphill battle because Democrats in the state have lost their supermajority in the Legislature.

Short Californian Bonds the second this passes.

How's Texas this time of year?

>sixth largest economy in the world, behind rest of the United States
Haha

based. listen to them. they call it a middle class tax increase. what in the fuck is wal mart? middle class? lower wal mart's taxes. poor and fat white people would need to steal more copper from air conditioners to make up for it

California is basically Canada but with Mexicans man. I say let fat boy Un nuke it in exchange for never using nukes again. Win/win.

fuck off cunt, we're full

Depends where. Also

Good. Fuck you corporate shills.

I would agree with you if I didn't know that that money would go straight into niggers' pockets.

>Wait where are you corporate shills going? Wait I need a job!! Who's gonna pay for Juan and his 24 family members healthcare!! DRUMPF!!!

Good, they'll achieve exactly the opposite of what they want. And still go bankrupt

California is way gayers, way blacker and has a much wetter back than Canada.

Snow keeps them out, thats the secret. Return to your winter wonderland, whiteman.

>Wait I need that extra million shekels because the millions of shekels I already have are peanuts.

Fair point
>*laughs in outsourcing*

Fuck yeah Canada! Fpbp!

California is a doomed state. All the rich people moved to texas or colorado. The californian reign of terror will begin ~2 years

>people are going to realize that the property taxes in our state are fucking crazy
>quick, look over there!

This

Know whats nice about cold winters?
>cockroaches don’t come out

California sucks

>dats right Consuela needs more gibsmedat so she can shit out more beaners

Start burying the landmines at the California border now

Who's gonna pay the yacht makers?

Isn't CA overdue for another earthquake? Hopefully it'll take out LA and San Frisco.

I’ll get right on that Chen

True, but, ideally, the people can look towards those that would enact legislation to prevent such.

Sadly the more Californias fuck up their own state, the more they move out to fuck up other states. They'll leave it behind as an unsalvageable shitheap that permanently votes blue, gentrify little bubbles in red states that are balanced and solvent because they vote red, and slowly push them to being swing states. Literally a virus.

Checked

Its on boys!

Its always fucking soyboys advocating hard for communism I have noticed.

This was Sweden, wasn’t it?

New California soon.

Spain, I think.

Argentina.

>Democrats in the state have lost their supermajority in the Legislature

How? The state is a libshit hive.