Ontario

just fuck my province up

Come to rockport its lit down here

I never knew Orville Redenbacher had a Canadian love child.

Who is that dyke? Is she the new governor? Or whatever you people call the people that run the provinces....

she's the devil my boi

She's literally a dyke and she's the premiere of Ontario.

The Liberals have had control for 15 years. There's an election in 3 months, and the leader of the conservative party just resigned because of sexual assault allegations.

She is an enemy to humanity. It can not be overstated how bad she is.

I have since learned that she is the Pray Me A of Ontario. I haven't a fucking clue of what that means. A bulldyke is the King of Ontario? Is it like the Guvner?

Ontario is about to elect Orville Redenbacher?
Damn

>tfw I met Kathleen Wynne and took a pic with her

she will never know the curse I laid upon her hehehe

Thanks, Leaf, so the premiere is like the governor in the US?

you can just take one look at her and instantly realize what fucking lunacy it is to allow her to have an authoritative position of governmental power.

We're gonna lose this war.

So was Orville. Is this person a trannie, or just a very ugly woman?

Kind of looks like Leonard Nimoy with a crappy wig here.

>leader of the conservative party just resigned because of sexual assault allegations

Jesus christ (((they're))) making allegations about Canadian politicians now too?

very ugly woman

the situation in Canada is hopeless

just had dinner with a bunch of execs for a bank i work for and they all hated Trump and everyone talked about it like it was legitimate political discourse, being oblivious to crimes of the libs and the like.

Just kill us all. It doesn't even matter if you get some of the good ones anymore. The ratio is worth it. Nuke us. Do it Trump.

Fuck this nasty Orville Redanbacher bitch.

he was fucking everyone back then, like Hugh Hefner

Fucking lol, she sold out our Government Hydro electricity plant, I think 51% of it? If your electricity bounced up that's why.
sgbW5Tb

>as of jan1/2018
>min wage increased 20%
>free drugs for those under 25
having worked in a pharmacy, i don't understand incentivizing giving free medication for kids. our y/y prescription volume is up substantially for those 24 and under--good for business. but 80% of them are antibiotics, cough syrup, and ventolin because poor millennial has a cold.
shit is a waste of taxpayer dollars.

Not if you nuke eastern Canada first

Prime Minister, Premier, and First Minister are all synonyms.

For whatever reason the convention in Canada is to use Prime Minister federally and Premier Provincially, and collectively call them first ministers, but it wouldn't be wrong to use any term.

> (((they're))) making sexual assault allegations against Canadian politicians
Yup, and these were totally anonymous allegations, of course. All your burger crap spreads north within a few years, and Toronto gets hit first.

I'd love to see this cunt go down like Elena Ceausescu. I'd do it for free.

>a bunch of execs for a bank

you mean "vice-presidents" who are literally dime a dozen, and are basically plebs ?
110 IQ people who smarter than average, but not quite smart enough are pretty full of themselves. trash-tier faggot liberals who just follow mainstream pop-culture trends

The only people who hate her are homophobic bigots.

>just fuck my province up

>Is she the new governor?
This cat lady has been fucking us for 5 years, please launch the nukes