Fuckin joos

When did you have your first "Gradually, I began to hate them" moment?
>be me
>gradually took the JQpill
>see cohencidences in the news
>be in class
>curly headed jew talking about ISIS
>"those aren't REAL muslims, Islam isn't like that"
>merchant.jpg
>mfw

I remember back in high school they forced us to read "Night" by Ellie weasel and I was just shocked at how utterly outrageous the contents were while everyone was on a "fuck germany" bandwagon in class. The teacher had us do some art presentation on the book and it's meanings and everyone drew swastikas with nukes going off for some reason.

Meanwhile I'm sitting there asking the teacher
>how the fuck do you expect me to believe that this guy and his friends ran multiple marathons nonstop, in a fucking blizzard, bare-assed no less, to reach their next death camp?

OP. You're a jewish shill.

ISIS is Israel.

He was trying to red pill you, you dumb ass.

ISIS = Israel Secret Intelligent Service

ISIS is MOSSAD

dude, same.
I tried to drop the german jewish bolshevik uprising redpill on em as the reason why there was a push back against the jews.
right as I mentioned the bolsheviks, I choked up anxiously before I could mention they were jewish.
everyone knew.
they knew exactly what i was gonna say.
i didn't speak for the rest of class

i know ISIS is israel by proxy, i meant that his interpretation as muslims not being violent savages as absolutely wrong.

No. You'er just jewish. Muslims and Arabs are based. FUCK JEWS.

>>"those aren't REAL muslims, Islam isn't like that"
"The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than the peoples of France" - Adolf Hitler

You fell for the oldest trick in the book dude. Jews are bad because they're a nepotistic tribalist group. A liberal Western Jew who says that ISIS doesn't represent all of Islam is correct, he's not wrong about that.

A good liar does not always lie, a good liar mixes lies with the truth. He didn't mention that ISIS had been funded by the Mossad or by the US, did he?

I hated Zionists for a while and thought they were like the "Nazis" of jewish people. Then when I was aware of jews in general, I started to notice them on TV etc and they always seemed to be doing and saying degenerate shit. Then I started reading proper antisemitic literature and I gradually got 100% #Jwoke.

I didn't copy paste it, I wrote it from memory.

weird how you paraphrased an "alleged" quote word for word

I remember reading it in school and what the fucking all throughout iirc the ran in pajamas and barefoot like 30 miles to another concentration camp during a fucking blizzard.

git gud scrub

>get 101 Dalmatians pencil for Christmas
>jew cunt lies and says i stole it
>get in trouble while jew girl gets pencil

I'll kill you Abby.

dude looks coked up on adderall

Well it was obvious that there was a Jewish problem in media, all the authors of anti-white articles being white etc., but I truly realized this was a DNA-rooted problem when H3H3 (some e-celeb kike) ratted out Pewdiepie for "racism" when he had a whole video dedicated to shouting "NIGGERS" himself. Also other Youtube kikes.

When I found out the chick who is trying to destroy the Mormon church with #ordainwomen was a jewish convert I went form skeptical of Sup Forums memes to all in

Also if you search "White Guilt" on Wikipedia the woman who started it was a Jew

The "propaganda" is what made me see the jew.

When the Roman Empire kicked them out for terrorism, and when every civilization they've ever encountered has hated them.

Anyone who claims they always finds themself surrounded by assholes is wrong. They are the asshole.

It's the same thing in regards to civilizations, the jews always claim to be hated for no reason because everyone else is an asshole, but unsurprisingly the ones calling themselves the 'chosen people' are the ultimate raging asshole.

It started pretty suddenly to me. People started posting the happy merchant meme and talking about jews, and then it felt a bit uncomfortable but I was ready to accept it. Didn't take too long

I had been mostly redpilled on them for years now, but Trump attacking that Syrian airfield and the reaction of dual citizen jews on Twitter were the last straw for me. Despite my reasoning and moral protestations to the contrary, they told me it was my moral duty to kill Assad to "save the Syrians". I've never felt such fury before or since.

>observing the maliciousness of the media my entire life

faggot

I had no knowledge of the JQpill for my entire life.
I started hanging around here and actively resisted the JQpill for more than a year.
But the drip-drip of cohencidences simply cannot be ignored. There are too many of them.

Jews are jewing themselves. They are either insane or simply that arrogant.

Suck the truth down, neofaggot.

when it slowly dawned on me how any type of criticism of ((them)) was never tolerated in any form. It seemed strange to me, so I looked into it a little further, i was Jwoken to the blindingly obvious, and i've been steadily redpilling me entire family every time i see them.

Im a combat vet with PTSD so they usually just write me off as a paranoid asshole, but about half of them are noticing the same thing so its a matter of time

You must be 18 to post here

It's been so long that I can barely remember being a "normie".