What is HANNITY up to?

Hannity keeps posting and deleting a tweet that says

>Form Submission 1649 | #Hannity

twitter.com/seanhannity/status/957127637121445889

What does it mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/powerful-lobbyist-tony-podesta-steps-down-amid-muellers-russia-probe/2017/10/30/082a5e42-bd9f-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html?utm_term=.7a5dc9ef50da
nytimes.com/2017/11/10/us/politics/john-tony-podesta-mueller-russia-investigation.html?mtrref=www.google.com&gwh=C9E5298AD3DEAD838C1199ECC9E03FD5&gwt=pay
asap.gsa.gov/datagov/fas-il/IL 2010-02.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=gp5JCrSXkJY
archive.fo/AZ5Fh
archive.is/20180127061306/https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/957127637121445889
twitter.com/seanhannnity
archive.is/
mobile.twitter.com/seanhannity_
twitter.com/reaIseanhannity/status/957156017548087298
adoptionsupportservices.com/PDF Forms/1649.pdf
bcw-project.org/church-and-state/the-commonwealth/trial-of-king-charles-i
twitter.com/seanhannity_?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All I can find is a form 1649 having to do with liquor importation.

bump

Podesta had a huge wine collection. Maybe he was smuggling wine into the country and that's the way the FBI will get the pedo fucker?

washingtonpost.com/politics/powerful-lobbyist-tony-podesta-steps-down-amid-muellers-russia-probe/2017/10/30/082a5e42-bd9f-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html?utm_term=.7a5dc9ef50da

Here's more about the Wine Collection. Something weird is going on.

nytimes.com/2017/11/10/us/politics/john-tony-podesta-mueller-russia-investigation.html?mtrref=www.google.com&gwh=C9E5298AD3DEAD838C1199ECC9E03FD5&gwt=pay

>tr*mptards unironically are avid fox news watchers and believe hannity will save the country

1/6/49 is his birthday so basically hes like your grandparents on the internet

Whats this?
Pretty thirsty. Sure could use a slushie right about now

tick tock glug glug

I don't know what's going on. Something interesting though.

His twit account is down now

Adrenochrome distributor via his "wine club".

WTF? What the hell is going on. Hannity's account doesnt just disappear.

What the fuck is going on

Goofy shit is happening with Hannity's account

I think it just got hacked. It all old stuff and it's not verified any more.

$50000 hammers, $20000 toilet seats

What would that have to do with a FBI takedown? Maybe something to do with their phones?

Bump

Bump.

Bum.p

Does this mean IT'S HAPPENING?

If you google "form 1649 submission" in quotes it returns one link:

asap.gsa.gov/datagov/fas-il/IL 2010-02.pdf

Whereas if you google "form submission 1649" in quotes it returns nada.

Could the link be relevant?

I was searching about 30 minutes ago and was getting all sorts of results.

King Charles I was executed in 1649 for treason.

Bu.mp

CFPB and Mick Mulveney...
Slush fund

Saw something in the jfk archives with a form 1649 on Google but I doubt that is it

Is his twitter gone?

Wow guys I have had 2 people in the beltway tell me he passed away in the last hour but no more info

Same. Maybe I am not autistic enough?

His twitter is really gone, what are the chances he slipped and hit the deactivate button??

Leaf, you have no fucking room to talk about anything. Enjoy the ISIS fighters coming back home to rape your women and kill your dogs. We might give you refuge when that happens.

Main Happening thread just got shut down.

youtube.com/watch?v=gp5JCrSXkJY

maybe he’s automated the account with the Twitter API

a tweet is essentially Form data, so possible an async worker gone awry

It seems to be back now, but he is not verified anymore. His top tweet as of 11:10 pm PST was someone asking where his page is.

>liquor importation.
McStain goin down. His family runs the liquor distribution in az and sw like mafiosos

>Implying he didn't delete it himself to make a happening

Interesting. I forgot about that. I hope so.

it's still down for me, what do you mean

Confirmed annudah shoah in largest thread

It doesnt exist for me still.

Relevant archives

1. archive.fo/AZ5Fh

2. archive.is/20180127061306/https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/957127637121445889

Make sure you aren't spelling hannity with 3 n's.

That one is a parody account

Still down for me.

>all those followers

Oh this is going to be interesting.

me irl

There are business services that synchronize your social media posting, so you post to multiple platforms at the same time, using their application/template/whatever. Maybe the script broke or something.

Bump

His Twitter is back up now, go back to bed Sup Forums. LARP over.

It's the rapture.

What's a beltway?

No, it is not back up.

It is for me, maybe there's something wrong with your internet dumb burger

It's the conveyor belt on which Spaceley's Sprockets and shit conspiracy theories are manufactured

>He's looking at twitter.com/seanhannnity
>3 n's
awkward

...and your LARP is exposed. What happened? Saying it was 3 guys who told you wasn't believable enough, so you move to 2?

My Intertubes are working great. I just know how to tell a verified Twitter account from a parody account. Isn't difficult.
You faggot.

Post an archive.
archive.is/

This account claims to be Hannity now.
mobile.twitter.com/seanhannity_

Worthless until proven.

NO ITS WORTH SO MUCH YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND ME MOM
/door slams

it's incredible how many followers this obviously fake account has amassed in such a short time

He’s going all in
twitter.com/reaIseanhannity/status/957156017548087298

Kids for sale?

adoptionsupportservices.com/PDF Forms/1649.pdf

Looks legit

Checked for what is wrong with you?

Neat. Fake, but neat.

4 months of this Q shit has me going insane, probably. I'll be fine. Probably.

Well, look at how many people follow and retweet the Russian/Fake American accounts.

maybe he just deleted his twitter out of shame for supporting a meme president.

it's insanity

I know it's someone from Sup Forums running it, so take the opportunity to tweet something out like

Don't let this distract you from the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon.

someone mentioned bostonbioedit dot com

Bundy!

Well Sean is a paddy and you know how paddys sop up liquor.

Is the second link not working for anyone else?

This is the script for the Contact Us form on Hannity.com

His website captcha is completely broken right indicating a possible hack attempt.

Forgot to mention... take a look at that script... any numbers stick out to you?

He's using you to promote his show,obviously.
>TICK TOCKS FOR DAYS
>NOTHING HAPPENS
>MYSTERIOUS CODE SHIT
>NOTHING HAPPENS
Hannity was a neocon cuck back in the day. He's simply jumping on the Trump Train to get viewers

bcw-project.org/church-and-state/the-commonwealth/trial-of-king-charles-i

I think Form 1649 might be a civil procedure form

This is it. He was suggesting that those who commit treason are guilty of death. I imagine we're all on the radar now. I pray for everyone including Hannity. The storm is upon us, and it's no time for memes anymore. I fear that nobody is safe. Godspeed anons.

Die leaf, but you aren't wrong.
>We have to save all the persecuted christians and JEWS!

What if Hannity got his hands on the memo and 1649 is a section he wants to highlight so everyone can see it when it's released next week

I'm a little bit drunk cause I've been shaking all day.. But what I meant is those who are guilty of treason no matter their political or social hierarchy are to be punished with death. Form submission was his colloquial way of saying they're going to be charged. user out

Public burnings please.

its always the damn scaffolding permits aint it?

There is something very plausible about the alcohol angle

>$50000 hammers, $20000 toilet seats

thats been going on for a long long time, my dad was a government auditor and told me about those 50 grand hammers in the 90s

I mean yeah, maybe. Or maybe "liquor imports" are kids...

You don't get it. Jewgle 1649 and your first page will be discussing the execution of a king for treason, and you'll find if you read throughly that they discussed how justice should be served no matter the cost whether the perpetrator is of royalty or not. Form submission is his way of merely saying that he's filing for treason, punishable by death.

Hannity has never spoken in code. What he says should be taken by the most literal and easiest to find explanation.

Where can I find the other Q page, not the codefag one?

stop shilling you faggot, nobody cares

twitter.com/seanhannity_?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

He's back, and madder than a wet hen. Says his account was deleted by Twatter. That's a link to his new one. I think it's him, anyway. Sounds like him. People are telling him to join gab.ai.

And the mods are deleting all the threads about it.
BUMP BUMP BUUUUMP

Faggot.

This account is fake and gay just like you