Shingeki No Kyojin

FULL CHAPTER OUT:

We truly are the Final Fantasy Fifteen now.

Other urls found in this thread:

yonkouprod.com/reader/read/attack-on-titan/en/0/94/page/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shitren dying at the end confirmed.

reminder
Reiner is just getting more chapter time because they are building up his death, he will die protecting eren and co. specially armin. SCREENCAP THIS

My dumb ass forgot the link. yonkouprod.com/reader/read/attack-on-titan/en/0/94/page/1

WTF I love Eren now

What happened to AM?

LM soon.

>only 35 pages

Is that all?

Shouldnt there be 10 pages more?

>long dark hair
>able to grow a moustache
>taller than average
Who is this?

Could it be Eren? Jean? Hongo? Sacha?

Would you a hobo undercover spy Eren?

Reiner is the protagonist of the warrior side of the manga

This can't be Eren, he would regenerate his leg with his Titan power.

>THE MADMAN CUTTED HIS DAMN LEG OFF FOR AUTHENTICITY
>Reiner jobbed in all tests,yet a formidable survivor
>Zeke best Jaeger confirmed
>Big Bro Zeke and Big Sis Pieck
>Warriors family

Okay, you FFXVfags need to take a chill pill. Stop trying to force your faggy meme.

Literally and unironically for me. Going deep undercover and going as far as to cut off his own Fucking leg is based as hell.

Yes

yall niggas should chill i mean eren will literally just grow limbs back instantly it probably doesn't even hurt him i mean it was no biggie for him in the forest with BRY when they had cut his limbs off

it's not that metal i could do it if i knew they'd grow back

WHERE IS THE TRANSLATION?!?!

They can prevent regeneration, see: Reiner preventing his arm from healing until he revealed himself as AT.

Wow, these last few chapters just prove that the warriors are terribly boring and uninteresting. They literally do nothing, the only remotely interesting idea presented is falco wanting to smash gabi and even that gets sidelined.
Can't wait for the return of the actually interesting characters next month.

>CUTTED
WUT?

The guy who can regenerate limbs

>he posted it again

They can control their regeneration once they learn how to. Remember Reiner only started healing his damaged arm up on the wall after revealing himself to Eren.

Honestly, if they couldn't do that, they would have been exposed long long ago.

>ONLY 35 PAGES
>another warrior chapter
>more reiner ptsd flashbacks

at least gabi is there and eren will hopefully fuck shit up soon

Wait

SO PIECK WAS EREN ALL ALONG? REEEEEEEE

YOU AGAIN
JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY

They're working on it.

With enough practice it works the way you want

Sorry, I couldn't help it, it's just too funny. I'm also vaguely worried I'll start finding Eren attractive after this, because his personality is by far the least attractive of all the characters, but that beard tho...

DEDICATE YOUR HEART

>Levifujos BTFO
>Mikafags BTFO
>Amongwhales BTFO
>More Pieck
Excellent chapter.

>People going nuts about maybe it's Eren last chapter
>Figure it's just a throwaway panel, there's no way
>Same guy shows up again
>Can't see his face in any panel
>Falco specifically points out his armband is on the wrong side

Now I'm wondering how Eren is controlling his self-healing.

Doesn't have to be

>It's a warriors chapter.
>Borener is the focus

Also i think Eren is pretty confirmed right now.
GRIM REMINDER NEXT VOLUME

ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING BOIS
EREN'S GONE MADMAN

Ahahhahaah

decrystalized Annie next chapter?

4 years of practice

Were Marcel and Galliard twins?

Nigga it still fucking hurts

>MHA crossies

>dat time
sorry, just had to notice the 22:33:44

REDDIT BTFO
WE'RE NEVER GOING BACK TO THE LAME POV

Same thing bert and reiner did when they captured eren

What kind of a bad taste loser do you have to be to hate this chapter? Even without a translation it's fucking awesome

Fucking Eren came with Annie and she left him. Calling it.

JUST

Dead Annie next chapter

At least he is better than Bert or Annie

POST YOUR FACE WHEN GRIM REMINDER WAS REAL

bitch was decrystalized years ago and eaten probably

No he was his elder brother

10 pages from between are missing you faggot

>call someone madman
>mha
I don't even visit those threads, but whatever floats your boat

REINER'S CHEECK FELT A LITTLE ITCH
GALLIARD GAVE A PUNCH
REINER'S A LITTLE BITCH

When will Gabi go and stay go?

>JUSTfag this buttblasted.
Cry more.

I've wanted a BRA flashback for a while but with Bert dead and Annie still a crystal I no longer really care.

He probably had practiced like when reiner wouldnt heal his arm when he got bit by a titan

How can one character be so boring? holy shit is this really all this faggot thinks about? He has no personality, no quirks, he's just a faggot.

Holy fuck, please get back to paradis island, at least something would actually happen with eren on screen.

No, it doesn't. Once the wound is closed off and some healing has begun it doesn't seem to hurt them, which makes sense. Like how removing a limb won't hurt forever after surgery, if he cut off his leg at his upper thigh and let it grow out that far before stopping the regrowth, it wouldn't hurt. Eren wasn't in pain when he had chicken wings for arms, either. Uri took a knife through the wrist like it was nothing (granted that was probably because pain is a mostly mental thing and if you know it'll heal and you won't die from it, the pain tends to subside significantly).

Eren is finally based?

>Annie,Pieck and Reiner almost dead
>Galliar,Marcel and Bert fine
>Zeke is fine
Damn,BMGZ was pretty damn competent during their training.

>BIG BRO ZEKE and BIG SIS PIECK

time skip Historia is gonna be STACKED

Is Gabi Reiner's sister? Why is half of the family aryan and the other half jew?

Redditors butthurt about muh LAME

He isn't. Gabi is boring as hell.

Reminder - there were more "spoilers when??" threads in the last week

than there are pages in this chapter.

>yfw Galliard was the first one to get schooled by Zeke for bulling Reiner

wow reiner sucks as a lead, what does this guy even do? Like he has no hobbies or anything, he has a one track mind, so lame.

>Bort had a receding hairline at age 7
Wew.

You know, Falco kinda reminds me of another ffxv character; Talcott. Falco...Talcott...Falcott. Taking care of Nocren.

Translation when

I don't know why anyone would expect any of EMAL besides maybe Eren in this chapter, and we got him (probably). Are people actually complaining?

Falco is going to remember this for the rest of his life. That he helped out his worst enemy.

Also he's missing a leg. Eren can choose to regenerate or not. It has to be him, right?

Only redditfags and Sup Forums losers hate this chapter, all us old Sup Forumsfags are enjoying it nicely.

Yeah a bunch of boring characters walking around, with I literally have no personality what so ever Reiner as the lead.

>Falco will remember that

He doesn't have to fucking show it
The guy literally bites himself hard enough to bleed
He's always been like that
And it still fuckimg hurts whem it's cut off
Remember how bert fucking screamed when mikasa cut him
Compare that to losing a limb

I would have been happy if it had ended with a post time skip Eren reveal rather than EAr's stupid muh ocean flashback again.

No, most of us like it. It's just the cancerous redditors sperging out.

>last page was EAr MUH OCEAN shit again
God they are truly the worst characters

>SnKfags complaining about crossies

Isayama drew the ocean flashback hinting at eren's thirst for dick (chapter 101)

Why is Eren like this? I feel so sorry for him. I can't even think on wishing happiness to AM when Eren is like that. He looks so miserable.

Yeah, I'm curious as to what leads up to that, seems pretty random. Unless he is revealed.

>Have to wait a whole month for something interesting to happen
Damn

>Eren somehow titanizes a bunch of Eldians
>They go and fuck up the city surrounding Liberio
>The event is called "kristallnacht" by the Marley

>There are people ITT who believe Eren will attack Liberio

Ledditors are extremely mad because LAME didn't show. Chapter even without translation seems GOAT.

Nah man, remember what manga you're reading. It's going to be Colossal and Armor reveal tier all over again.

This is just the typical shit where if you re-read the chapters, you start noticing shit, like Bert's constant sweating etc.

Probably meant as a parallel. We see what BR are doing at the same point in their lives as AE

Each time they show the flash back, something different is taken from it.
This time around it's probably going to justify eren btfoing all these stupid children.

>Galliard is a manlet
>Pieck is a little girl,even smaller then Annie.

Even as little kids they were evil, that's Annie in the background slowly squashing some bugs that she found.

Bert was terrified and a giant pussy, she nearly decapitated him and killed him, of course he'd scream you stupid cunt. It doesn't hurt him, only initially but once the healing has started it doesn't.

Calm yourself, south american fag.

You should know that the nazis themselves called it kristallnacht and not the victims.

Ymir's ghost pls.

I feel like this would be a good arc if you read it all in one go, but the month long wait for chapters is making it feel a bit shit.
Sort of like uprising.