Why is flip flappers so good?

youtube.com/watch?v=S8pjExFdu7g

this anime is probably the best thing i've ever watched and idk why, but it makes me all warm inside :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1uM9v_Tjr6I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because cockona is the prettiest.

>Cockona

I still have to finish it. Still on episode 8

It's downhill from here pal.

That's fine, I'm more of a journey than the destination kinda guy.

>Papicunt

This animation is very popular in Japan
Please believe me.

>883

Flip Flappers es mi anime favorito.

pretentious yurishit

It went into a paradoxical state in which many people don't like it but it got inherently more intelligent. It's a strange thing. People say they want intelligent anime but when the anime becomes more intelligent than them they are angered.

shut the fuck up

Somebody may reeee at me for posting a youtuber that youtubes about anime, but this fairly unknown girl does a pretty good job at explaining what's to love about this show.
youtube.com/watch?v=1uM9v_Tjr6I

I personally didn't feel the last stretch was more intelligent. The story got looser and less well thought out, if anything.

I don't get it, it was a mediocre show with some above average animation at times. Also, the attempt at some sort of plot at the end was a mess.

>girl
Also its full of spoilers

That's literally the point where you need to stop watching.

>implying episode 9 isn't a great episode
>implying the later episodes being bad isn't shitposting and memes

That's exactly what he's implying, because it's true.

>Hipsters still think the early lolsorandom episodes didnt kill the show

Really makes you think

Flip Flappers was not a worthwhile show but this song is p. good and nightcore as a genre deserves more respect.

Wasted potential: the series

I hate when people analyze stuff like this, philosophical themes and visual allusions do not make a show good.

Sorry anons, but you completely overdid it on airing days to the point that you can disregard any overall bad opinion as shitposting. That's your fault.

I didn't watch it until the run was over, nor did I pay attention to the threads when it was airing.

>Sup Forums isn't full of contrarian

Of course you did not! This is why you are posting the same shit all these shitposters were spouting on thursday to make the threads less enjoyable for everyone for reasons unknown.

Sadly is was not a very good show outside the animation. Kinda like little shill academia right now.

I'm not lying to you user, the last few episodes dropped the ball and if you can't handle that someone came to that conclusion on their own then that's your problem.