How do I become as articulate and good at debating as Ben Shapiro...

How do I become as articulate and good at debating as Ben Shapiro? I have a hard time being able to explain anything or even come up with anything to say most of the time, let alone defend a position or myself.

On an unrelated note, why is he always trying to sell me gold?

Put a little dumb jew hat on your head and people will think you are smart.

/thread

>why is he always trying to sell me gold?

Take an undergrad logic course, and join the debate club. That’s really it. He’s not that good at making arguments.

Because he's a shekel collecting jew.

Toast masters, check out Simon Sinek TED talks to see some talented orating. These guys have the information burned into their skulls. It takes years of practice. Also confidence, calmness and clarity allow you to articulate your thoughts much easier.

This is actually correct
Also practice arguing with people
Come up with a few memorized stats that you can use to back up your argument

I find eating well balance with herbs and spices helps the thinking. After the wife passed away I really hadn't been eating as good and noticed 'cloudy' mind. After watching AJ and brainforce I wanted to try it, a bottle with shipping to Canada is just too expensive for my taste. I found at my local 'green / hippy supplement store (feelgood its called), Ginkgo Biloba and the fellow in the store told me this is what most people use for studying and exams and what not.
I tried it and it makes a difference. when I need to deal with assholes or do business I take two, normally I just take on a day and i'm good but seems taking three will make the mind quick as a whip.

you're in the USA grab Brainforce from AJ store. you will not regret it if you eat good.

People ride this guys dick so hard. All he does is say what everyone thinks but does it in a way that invokes a laugh, or so that it looks like he “OWNED” them. I garuntee if you look hard enough into some of the points he makes you’ll find some pretty big holes in his logic as well. One thing is for sure though he’s doing a great thing for society and doing a fair job of exposing the left but it’s not like he’s a mastermind or impossibly articulate.

Practice.

Shapiro is a fucking dumbass when someone puts him on the spot or catches him off guard.

It's because he knows his positions, has studied opposing viewpoints, and prepare rebuttals. He constructs his arguments based on dismantling his opposition's most common arguments point by point.

Ben's talent is that he can make a point easily understood and difficult to argue based on this essential construction. Honestly, he rarely takes an affirmative position on anything; he's usually opposing something, which is an advantage in debate.

He's jewish, they have high verbal IQ. In other words they're good at talking shit for brainlets.

>tomato sauce

Here's what I got from him. Speak quickly. If you can repeat in your heads argumentative points over and over, you'll eventually get good at spouting that shit at an extremely quick pace. However, his strength doesn't solely lie there, he actually can cite his source, and that's the most important point. Always keep your phone by you with all your sources noted somewhere so you can back up your arguments. That guy's good at debating because he remember all his sources, unless you can do that, just take note of every source you have, then get good at launching data at an extremely high speed.

Bullshit artist.
Just a kike doing what they do .

This is really it, debating is a learned skill like everything else.

Step 1: Be 4'3"

Ben is not as good with argument as he is with finding the most retarded opponents.

In the face of social-science graduate & triggered cat-ladies anyone can look brilliant.

The Jews are really doing overtime today.
Check out the threads.

Jews have a high verbal IQ

that is why they are so good at debating, and also what makes them so good at lying!

you can't. he went to a school for gifted children, you had to be 140+ or 150+ IQ to get in, I forgot which

same with peterson. no amount of effort will make you them, not unless that effort involves genetic modification or human augmentation. maybe wait 50 years

the best you can do before that is dunning-kreuger yourself into believing you're their equal or superior

Go to law school while being a right winger.