twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>how to get boomer tr*mpfags to tune in tomorrow

>Le boomer
I've been memed too hard this time.

Jews definitely shut it down. But why?

Better tune into his show to find out!

Confirmed

Last tweet before kill

He was pushing the #releasethememo campaign a bit to hard.

Did you both see the three fucking Q threads posted tonight? Who the fuck gave them permission to come back here?

>implying they ever left
/ptg/ is still here, they didn't go anywhere

He posted and deleted that tweet like three times before he got deep 6'd

is it happening?

Form Submission 1649

No, I haven't paid attention to Q threads since Trump was in Asia.

This.
You have any news user?
Q

/ptg/ is not half as bad as cancerous fucking LARP threads

Check. I wish. I know another thread about 10 min ago said he kept tweeting and deleting the same tweet.

Serves him right for questioning the official narrative. BTFO

Redpill us please

It's true. I was watching it happen real time, then his page went down. Do you think the FBI yanked the cord? We all know they're in bed with Dorsey.

What did he do?

Idk. It’s just strange. Those Turkish hackers again???

?

See

JULIAN ASSANGE?

hahahahaha oh wait, youre serious?

HOLY SHIT. COULD HE BE TALKING ABOUT JULIAN?

Comey is accused of stealing Government Property with the memos he leaked to his professor buddy that led to Mueller's appointment.

Cap'n Tiktok had too much whiskey.

Well yeah. The /ptg/ stick to their containment zone, one thread at a time. The Q tards got banned for 10 at once. So lesser of 2 evils imo.

Where’s this from?

I don't know. Here's another 1649.

Comey is /ourguy/ and so is Mueller. Your talking points are finished. kys jew.

You could also argue taht Fusion GPS was under contract with the FBI. Anything they created to to with the Dossier would be government property.

If it was leaked, shared, distributed, they could be nailed with theft along with everyone else that aided them

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

A proprietor desiring approval of domestic liquor bottles of distinctive shape or design, including bottles of less than 200 ml capacity, or, to use such distinctive liquor bottles, shall submit Form 1649/ 5100.31 to the Director for approval.

>Last tweet
>Pic related
What does it mean, Pol?

what is hanautopublish?

Any ideas? Could just be twitter shenanigans.

Who was this to? From? Without doxxxxxing

wait who tweeted the picture of his tweet?
if thats true then it completely ties in with what Q was leading us to pay attention to earlier this week with deleting his own posts and showing that nothing is ever truly deleted

It means IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

>hannity auto publish

hannity's twitter is a bot AI that automatically generates tweets

It's got to be a hack then.

trendsmap.com/twitter/user/seanhannity
All I found

What’s happening?

GET IN HERE ITS HAPPENING

wut

That’s what I thought. David Clarke, Sara Carter et al got hacked by Turkish hackers this week

Good point. Lock them up.

Reuters reporting that Hannity was raided by FBI

God you insufferable Q cunts

>political larping

Y'all are the biggest faggots on the planet.

Sauce???

its possible that Hannity just dropped some sensitive information, then purposefully deleted his account to delete his last post, this would be a nod to what Q was doing this week, he posted a picture of an email that isnt open source, then deleted it to prove the point that nothing is ever deleted, to send a message that they have the goods, even if they tried deleting it.

he's right, hannity is a fucking cuck faggot. he does this shit constantly. remember his big happening last year was his movie promo?

Some kinda request to Twitter?

You fucks act like Q is some divine deity. KYS

How the fuck do you shills try and fit Q into everything? Why even waste your time? Are you people that degenerate/

imagine making a larp that manages to ensnare that many cult worshippers, he'll have enough (You)'s to last him forever

This is so fucking true. Nothing is ever truly deleted. Thats how the fbi and cia find out who mass murderers and terrorists had contact with. Theyre lying about not being able to recover the texts because the fbi and cia and doj and whatever are complicit.

>bot posts same random thing 6 times
Twitter detected bot spamming?

Ffs these faggots had 3 threads up about it tonight. They need to back to their quarantine and stay there. Fucking retards

Of course it isn't deleted you fucking arbok, do you have any idea what database redundancy is?

Sean Hannity being a big drama queen atm

What, am I to suspect the FBI took down his twitter account when they raided his house? EXTREMELY unlikely

Does Sean have a facebook, does he say anything there?

>being such a trumpcuck you unironically watch hannity
JUST

Rest in Soy

fucking look at this thread and then tell me Q isnt real, gonna be really fucking hard just warning you.

FUCKING DIE.

MODS ARE NUKING HANNITY THREADS

HAPPENING CONFIRMED

>how to use confirmation bias to appease your cognitive dissonance

1.) ALL HANDS ON DECK GET #SEANHANNITY TRENDING

2.) P SURE SEAN'S DEAD MAN'S SWITCH GOT ACTIVATED I LOVED THAT NIGGER RACE WAR NOA

3.) Figure out what the fuck "form submission 1649" refers to.

Nobody gives a fuck. Why can't you just be a normal user and not try to force Q into everything?

Why can’t they nuke the fucking Q threads?

Told you ducking 3 of them. Then they get ass blasted when you tell them to fuck off

Q posts threat to LDR/ crash happens over LDR estate a few days later, still one victim unidentified/ LDR literally posts a quote a couple weeks later saying stop sending people to kill me.

yes keep shilling you fucking faggot.

*fucking

good question.

Because mods are committing sedition.

So are Q tards. Shitting up the board, burning our oxygen.

you seem to be so determined to make Q look fake, to shame people who follow Q.

FYI EVERYONE THIS FUCKING HAPPENED

His asshole

None of that is proof and all of that is confirmation bias.

Who is LDR?

Can I get more of an explanation than that?

Mm sorry not sorry sweetie, Trudeau is one of the most respected world leaders right now along with Nacron and Merkel when it comes to leading the free worjd. Drumpfy is treated like a joke by everyone. You think I want him impeached? Nah lol, I want to see you buffoons reelect a second tine so that America remains in freefall for as long as possible while the balance of power shifts away from your greasy, doritos tainted fingers forever. The funniest thing about you retards is that the US is finished and you dont even realise it.

See. They can’t even stay in their own threads. Just a bunch of entitled niggers. Want theirs and everyone else’s

Lynn de Rothschild

Ok go post about Q in another thread. nobody brought it up but you and nobody else is interesting.

We're all clearly interested, shill.

post below is a better explanation as to what might be going on here

Not in Q. Go to fucking 8 then.

That cause they were like 6 of them. They should make sure to keep at least one or two up though

All you do is jump to the conclusions you've already formed in your mind. You take vague messages that are open to interpretation and find events that fit within your interpretation and then try to pass these off as fact. I'm not sure but you're probably borderline paranoid delusional.

His account was deleted by a rogue (((((twitter moderator))))), we're seeing the same error messages likewhen Trump's account was also nuked by a butthurt twitter shitlib for 11 minutes.

good effort!

Me? Wtf did I say that makes me paranoid?

sorry this: was meant for: