Wikipedia says the alt right was involved with over 6 terrorist attacks and hundreds of cases of ideological violence...

Wikipedia says the alt right was involved with over 6 terrorist attacks and hundreds of cases of ideological violence. You guys are practically ISIS now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_conspiracy_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angry_white_male
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_privilege
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_privilege
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_World_privilege
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The alt right should be branded as a terrorist organization.

Really makes me think

>thinks altright white ethnostate Nazi support "I love Israel look at my Jewish children and grandkids everyone" Trump

It perhaps altright is a bogeyman made up by the MM

does anyone believe wikipedia anymore?

Hmmm, i wonder what the alternative is ?

yeah nigger we're fucking PISSED and there is no stopping us now.

Kill
Every
Kike
Immediately
Setup
The
Aryan
Nation

Always found it odd that they make fun of Trump because some ancestor had a different name, but John Goldenstien, who changed his name to Stewart, never gets mentioned.

I mean what would make you think Sup Forums supports Bolsheviks?
The descriptions are laughable

Normies believe in wikipedia. It's where they get their information.

>wikipedia
nigger tier encyclopedia

Wikipedia if you read faggetOPs gay link says the altright are communists

I thought we were Russian bots?

Lets kill everybody that disagrees, kill those that have money, enslave the poor, take away free thought and speech and call it emancipation ! Been there , done that, next

Funny you say that the history of "Drumpf" ties to that very thing Trump called him out on it once wondering why he wasn't proud of his heritage and so they went with the lel Plfurmpfdd XD

That's pretty impressive for a group that doesn't even exsist!
Have you ever met a single person that says they are "alt right" besides Jewish YouTube stars? Fascinating stuff! It's almost as if it's a giant straw man/boogieman that only the news media talk about constantly even though normal people have never brought them up or associated with this group in any way.
Pistachios activated!

I know i have to worry about the “alt right” when i am in the city walking alone at night.

Don didn't change his name to hide his religion in the entertainment industry.
It was changed generations ago for no real discernible reason other than drumph thought trump sounded better.
Great job enlightening all of us!

Then Hillary should be arrested for inventing it.

How many terrorist attacks do they say BLM have committed?

Give up all of your rights now !

reminder that the left coined the term "alt-right" and retards on the right plus controlled opposition like the faggot richard spencer adopted it

Reminds me when my sister called me up crying when Trump won because she thought trump supporters were going to roam the streets of Chicago and rape women

>alt right has far left views on economics
This is absolutely retarded

This, anyone who claims to be Alt-Right is not. The word was ruined when they started reporting on it.

People are all the same and always have the best interests of their fellow humans

0 in America.

Not yet, hopefully never

>alt right doesn't exist
ADL lists the alt right as a white supremacist organization with ties to the Republican party

You are a useful idiot. Alt right vs. antifa, blm, sjw is manufacturing consent to implement strengthening the police state. Hegelian Dialectic. See you in hell commie faggot !

>Wikipedia says
I can only imagine what the sources are.

We won't stop until we're swimming in kike blood, any white or person of color who doesn't submit to the Aryan race will be put down and slaughtered.

Huh. I remember when wikipedia was considered one of the more accurate encyclopedias. These kinds of articles don't seem that encyclopedic to me:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_conspiracy_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angry_white_male
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_privilege
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_privilege
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_World_privilege

A word

The adl lists "white people" as a white supremacist orginazation with ties to the Republican Party.
Not really surprising.
Is there a single Jewish supremicist on the face of the earth according to them?
I'm going to assume, no.

DID SOMEONE SAY NAZBOL GANG?

Turd cake.

Tone it down shilllord
We get it. You're trying to paint a very ugly picture of your opposition by pretending to be them. Have you ever asked yourself if you actually hate these people you demonize or are you just an empty soulless bigot?

is impractical isis busy or something?

Criminal, criminal, criminal, criminal

Forgot pic

Nah.

Why are they so mean to us?

We're not alt-kike.

Cmon man, chase the bug. Your a white male !

>the altright is nazbol

i smell stormers

Why is White Supremacy, White Nationalism, Alt-Right, White Advocacy, Republican, and White People all conflated to be White Supremacy? I hate that normies have no fucking idea what each actually means. And when i explain it they're like "oh.. well it doesnt really matter". No, it fucking matters. Words matter. jfc

you can be both, dipshit.
In fact, how Trump got into office is not due to one thing, but a multitude of factors. The most likely being the establishment wanted a legit dumbass running the show to finally shove shit down everyone's throats guilt free.

It's to conflate anyone white who advocates for their own ethnic interests with the term that carries the worst possible connotation.

The alt right and Richard Spencer's controlled opposition.

and I approve because you faggots ruined the internet with your unfunny nu-right wing virtue signaling.

Mayo monkees

>nice try shlomo now go and gas yourself.

>unfunny
You have to go back

kinda badass desu

>over 6
why not just say 7
oh that's right you're a kike faggot

you first, Trumpcuck. Every single one of you need to fuck off forever.

My country my borders!

no one fucking cares because nothing's at risk except continuing to endure your gay ass bullshit.
All Trumpcucks should kys. Then we can deal with the faux leftists causing just as much trouble, albeit to a less intrusive degree as you numbnuts.

>no one fucking cares because nothing's at risk except continuing to endure your gay ass bullshit.
The absolute truth is this: Western (modern) civilization simply cannot be maintained as it continues to be flooded with low IQ, low impulse control, violence-prone third worlders, because all of those traits are primarily genetic in origin. It's entirely logical for citizens of the West to not want their culture and societies washed away forever in a sea of third world genetic trash, and it has nothing to do with being racist. It's literally just rational.

>low IQ, low impulse control, violence-prone
sounds awfully familiar...

Tim Wise sounds a lot like Sargon

>no argument to be found.jpg
But by all means tell me how whites are equally of low intelligence, low impulse control, and as prone to commit violence as the non-whites currently invading the West.

sounds awfully similar to apes

Be alt right.
Just want to exercise your 1st amendment right.
Have a speech at a college or a protest the removal of a monument.
100s of crazed liberal communist ANTIFA show up to shut your human right down.
Get pushed into ANTIFA by riot police
Violence happens.
Alt Right gets blamed for this.
Rinse and repeat.

>This article may contain indiscriminate, excessive, or irrelevant examples.

You don't say. Antifa literally wrote this article.

>During the 2018 midterms, several Republican nominees Paul Nehlen ran on support of the movement.

>members of the conservative Heritage Foundation [45] have condemned the alt-right for it's racism, antisemitism, and prejudice
>for it's
>it's
>for it is racism

This fucking article was written by some dumb commie who can't write english.

Alt-right are pretty Islamic in their belief system.

Wikipedia was infested with SJW editors years ago. It's trash.

The alt right doesn't exist though.

fuck, now we have to do five more so we get doubs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)

why aren't people doing the same gay autistic shit on this site?

There are plenty of terrorst and anti-white racist examples to post about.

Get to it you fucks

muh sides holy shit

The violence was so bad that they can't legally show it to you.

this meme never gets old to me

Niggers vote Democrat

>trips of truth

>alt-right
>real
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That's what I told her before hanging up

>lump nazis and conservatives into one group
>hah look how violent they are

Well Aloha snackbar then.