YPJ Love

Why do we hate the Kurds all of a sudden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8Zx4kHLZPQ
snopes.com/two-burglars-predator/
theamericanconservative.com/articles/will-america-partition-syria/
gilad.co.uk/writings/the-jewish-plan-for-the-middle-east-and-beyond.html
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. Fuck commies.
2. Stop fucking your first cousins
3. Do as america commands, because otherwise starting shit with Turkey (one of our "allies") and Iran is the most stupid fucking thing we could ever do.

they're commies and are being used by kikes to prevent a shia belt. if the shia belt is completed, Israel has a much better chance of being nuked or invaded.

You're a shill fag.

Well tell us then? Why do you hate them? You and whoever else you mean by "we".

How exactly? Because I don't fucking like Kurds unless they do as I command?

>if the shia belt is completed, Israel has a much better chance of being nuked or invaded
That means US will get involved. So, maybe no shi belt is a good thing?

"Sup Forums we". In threads about Turkey/ME see Anons calling them turds and saying they need to die etc.

If anything I dislike "Here's a girl from a faction I want you to support, like them" kind of propaganda.

Curds are animals

>Why do we hate the Kurds all of a sudden?
I don't back terrorists yank.
Kurds ARE terrorists!

Not falling for this shit. Fuck sandniggers, and for good measure fuck Jews too

>2. Stop fucking your first cousins
You first Dixiefag

Terrorists.
Commies.
Kike puppets.

inbreeding was statistically more prevalent with northerners. Grant married his sister for Christ sake.

Kurds are an ethnic group, not a fucking Marxism-Leninism circle.

The Kurdish militias in Syria are Marxist as fuck. I believe in the right to self determination. Wouldn't mind a Kurdistan. But communist goys that are allied to the kikes deserve no sympathy.
youtube.com/watch?v=u8Zx4kHLZPQ

>why do we hate a group of people who wants their very own israel 2.0 in the middle east?
geez I wonder why.

WEW this thread is filled with people calling
E Communalism, Communism. Read a book,
W or hold your Alt news sources accountable for lying.

It would be sooooo funny if the kurds counter attack Turkey and take back Hatay province as punishment

Then, shit will get very interesting

So many r*aches with meme flags ITT

the kurds are the puppets of mossad and cia

When did communism become worse than Islam?

>Sup Forumstard with guns
This can only end well.

Since it lead to a failed economies and North Koreas. At least ISIS had internet allowed for internet access albeit restricted. No one can live without internet access.

Also islamic ideologies are diverse. There are right wing muslim and left wing muslims, commie islam, radicals, pretty much everything you can imagine.

in germany at least a million of them live here. they are fucking subhumans. i thought turks were a pain in the ass but them....

they are just like gypsyes
that is it
do you love gypsyies?

>Kartrashians
nuff said

Retards like you are how the taliban came to power

Jesus christ

The groups they were using to attempt to overthrow Assad with went the way of the dodo, so they're backing the kurds now.

Assyrians and Yadizis are actual oppressed minorities who are Indo-Europeans

Kurds are filthy communists who are related to kikes and want to give more clay to Israel.

>you are fake news
snopes.com/two-burglars-predator/

Le BASED Turks and Erdogan

Fuck the K*rds and *ssyrians and Christians

ISTANBUL not Constantinople mmmkay????

Praise kek.....

>Why do we hate the Kurds all of a sudden?

I don't. They're one of the most politically/ideologically mixed up people on the planet, I don't know where all this "hurr durr they're commies" bullshit is coming from. The most hardcore communists used to be the PKK and they're even that committed to communism. Shit, even their ACTUAL communist parties aren't even that communist in their nature once you get down to reading their charters and manifestos. What they all believe in is federalism, egalitarianism, and social liberalism. And that's a-okay with me, they're the only non-batshit group of people in the entire Muslim world.

>There are right wing muslim and left wing muslims, commie islam, radicals, pretty much everything you can imagine.

Yes, and they're in the extreme minority and often suffer at the hands of the lunatic, rabidly anti-intellectual savages that you call "mainstream Muslims". Let's just say the Kurds, every single one of them, were full-blown Communists, that wouldn't make them anywhere near as bad as your average human rights disaster that you call a "Muslim country".

Fuck Islam.

>Kurds are filthy communists

Let's just say this were true: So the fuck what? That's going to be a problem for them, not us.

>who are related to kikes and want to give more clay to Israel.

Kurds are Indo-Europeans, Assyrians are not. They are Semitic. You know, like the kikes.

And why the fuck do you think they want to give clay to Israel? They're fighting to take it from the Persians, Turks, and Arabs, I highly doubt, that should the day of an independent Kurdistan comes, they'd give any inch of that shit to anyone, especially Israel.

And let's just say they are communists. So the fuck what? Who is that going to hurt besides themselves? And just say they are being used by Israel. They've achieved nothing for Israel so far and never will, so if this was all one big Jewish scheme, it sure as shit didn't go very well for them.

>That means US will get involved. So, maybe no shi belt is a good thing?
The US is digging in like a tic into Syria.
Tillerson said last week the US intends to stay as a presence for decades.
The US already has 14 military bases across Syria.
Trump threatened Erdogan 2 days ago about "conequences" if turkey's incursion into Afrin results in "incidents" with US forces...

>snopes.
I hope you are shitposting.

Yeah because the Kardashians are Kurdish. They're totally not Armenian or anything.

The award for the cringiest fucking larp goes to you faggot. Take a bow.

>Communism is better than Islamism
Lmao you have this opinion simply because you don't live during the red scare era but rather during the Islamist militias era.
Let's just say that the communist took over instead of the Islamist after the Iranian revolution. First off the bat the commies would have not withstood the sanctions with a failed economic system. They wouldn't have an economy strong enough to exert influence in the middle east. They will be a dictatorship. They will close the country from the rest of the world. Especially because of the shit economy. They might close the country either China style or North Korea style. Depending on how bad it is. Simply to secure the regime. Millions of Iranians would die. The regime would eventually collapse. Perhaps it would survive if it followed north korea's path. I could go on but you get the idea. And meanwhile in our timeline. Whereas the Islamists took over. Iran withstood the sanctions and is rapidly exerting influence in the middle east. They have democracy albeit theocratic and somewhat oligarchic. It has become a regional power. With influence in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon and Yemen. It is influence directly conflicts with the superpower of the world and the richest block in the region. Yet it is enemies can't do much. Mutts in Washington are screeching against Iran everyday.

It's the Sandyriangeneralniggers.
They assmad about some 1% face allahnigger bullshit that nobody else gives a flying fuck about.
They all look like fucking monkeys to me.
Bomb them all.

Yeah, the Soviet Union was a global power or anything.

Yeah, the Soviet Union wasn't a global power or anything.*

>should the day of an independent Kurdistan comes, they'd give any inch of that shit to anyone, especially Israel.
Highly recommend you do so e reading on the Greater Israel Plan before you post again, user....

I don't, Donald Trump is slacking he needs to put those cockroaches in their place

HURRRR GREATER ISRAEL

They only have about 8 million people, no natural resources, and they're surrounded by enemies. Let's pretend like any Israeli policymaker is actually considering a multi-tiered strategy for creating a Greater Israel: Exactly how is that even technically fucking possible?

My point is with communism, imminent collapse is imminent. The USSR is a great example. Started as a superpower and inherited the Russian empire. One of the largest empires in history.
>Still collapsed

>all of a Süden
>>>/ptg/

Chk.
Greater Israel Plan.
/search engine
/pdf
/ read
Then you'll know

Here's some help with your "homework"

theamericanconservative.com/articles/will-america-partition-syria/

as a half-kurd half-turk person (very common in turkey), I want to correct some misconceptions about kurdish people:

>kurds are semitic/jew related ethnic group
false. kurds are iranian. however some leading kurdish families in northern iraq (south kurdistan) are originally jewish.

>kurds are communists
partly true. with exception of iraqi kurdistan, kurdish leadership and some kurdish youth are neo-marxists. however majority of kurdish people live very traditional lives and have no idea about communism.

>kurds massacred assyrians, ezidis, armenians in the past.
partly true. although some kurdish tribes allied to ottomans participated in massacres, to blame kurdish people which had no political power in government is a mistake.

>there will be a turkish kurdish civil war in turkey
false. as I mentioned above there are approximately 5 million turkish kurdish mixed people in turkey. even half of nonmixed kurdish population live in western turkey and most of those kurds don't live inside isolated ghettos. turks and kurds always interact each other in daily life. the situation is very different from iraq and syria. the conflict between turks and kurds in turkey is highly political not ethnical unlike western image. also kurdish leadership being leftwing avoid agrressive kurdish ethnic nationalism. turkish leftists and liberals also join kurdish movement.

Read it and break it down for me, it's almost 7 in the morning and I've been up all night, fuck that shit.

We had a FAR greater incentive and a FAR greater possibility to partition Iraq and we didn't do it. Also, the article says the ultimate aim to create a buffer state.

Fuck roaches kurds are based

It'll keep.
Read it tomorrow.
The geopolitics of the Middle East will make perfect sense once you've acquainted yourself with the master plan...

>Commies
>Based
Is this what Sup Forums became

Here's a link...
gilad.co.uk/writings/the-jewish-plan-for-the-middle-east-and-beyond.html

>all of a sudden

((Kurd independentists))

Here's the whole thing.... Take the time to digest it.
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

II'd like to see them get a state that isn't pushed by the West/Israel as an effort to fuck up the region further.

Because you can't have a false flag if you dont completely shit on a nation of people to the point that they defend themselves, then you can call them terrorists.

They are Antifa endorsed commie Arabs that are being paid and armed by Israel

Kurds are subhuman