Black panther

Take a moment to appreciate this Sup Forums. Niggers and liberals rage and rant about border control,the wall and Trump focusing on American prosperity but their "hero" is an selfish isolationist faggot in a catwoman suit who hides behind a wall and hordes wealth and technology while every country around him starves and rots with disease. These people have no self awareness at all do they?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m80jt6bm6ZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

use this

>Ya, they really needed to top the Outrageousness of Ragnarok with something

>this fictional black girl is smarter than a fictional white man
Congrats, blacks. You earned this.

It means a lot for people who don't live in reality.

Take a second and wrap your head around this one. Warning high impact SJW Marvel Jewing.

if we give africans fifty years and $866 billion could they make that city?

>pro tip the rest of the world already gave them both

>TFW Black Panther is disgusted at miscegenation.
Is he /ournog/?

>141k people liked this
why? how do these autistic tweets get so many likesS?

Really snapped my synapses

*likes, fugg

Is The Black Panther about KANGZ n sheit?

t. not a comic book guy

wtf I love T'challa now

Yes.

Wakanda is a fictional version of Africa that has a magic metal called vibranium that can do almost anything. Back in the day, they walled themselves off from the outside world and invented everything like 200 years before whitey - flying cars, robotics, etc.

They have cures for cancer and aids but claim the outside world isn't ready or deserving of it.

Nogs unironically believe Wakanda is what Africa would have been like without whytpipo ruining it. Despite the fact that whitey did not visit Africa for thousands of years.

Black Panther is about a theocratic absolute monarch who rules a fictional, isolationist, technologically superior ethnostate that doesn't even like other Africans and lets them starve to death.

Selective KANGS. Wokanda doesn't give a fuck about neighboring black nations.

I think it's a good idea. Maybe after being subjected to all this black supremacy shit, they can finally get a sense of pride that keeps them from receiving gibs and other parasitic shit and actually contribute to society in a profound way.

....but instead, they'll probably grow more bitter, more insolent, more arrogant, and learn to demand more gibs.

Why don't these niggas ever mention and embrace blade?

series was cool af

isnt Reid the smartest in the MCU?

Maybe like how an America First platform might be a successful way to help it's position in the world?

lmao well good for niggers. maybe it'll raise some young one confidence and they'll crack a goddamn book or something.

Yes, we should definitely be promoting black social media's interest in this movie and pointing out the similarities to alt-right positions. This movie has the potential to redpill a lot of nogs.

I need to know did pol make the we kangz meme or do niggers actually believe this and we just make fun of them

Cause all niggers are vampires, sucking the blood of the system with the programs.

Isolationism is perfectly acceptable, unless you're white.

niggers believe it unironically

kek

Absolutely.

youtu.be/m80jt6bm6ZA

niggers never cease to amuse

It is a real and common belief among African Americans that their direct ancestors were Egyptians.

It's 4d chess yo

Kek

Yes SO TECHNICALLY THEY STILL LOSE

But the only way you can be Kangz again is by moving to Africa. Godspeed, my negroes.

Dude doesn't even look black, what the hell is wrong with people

Just when you thought niggers couldn't possibly get any more retarded...

Advanced Nig Nog technology.

How many ecks dees do you think this one earned him?

Spiderman>>>>>>>>black panther