Would you commit a war crime for her?

Would you commit a war crime for her?

Season 2 when?

I know one crime I'd like to commit with her

She did literally nothing wrong

She denied the existence of God to God's face. That's not just wrong, it's flat out retarded.

same retarded thing like in unemiko
>i don't belive that you exist
>wtf but im talking now with you
>shut up ill know better

Battler's reason was justified though. The Golden Witch doesn't exist.

I'd like to commit a war crime on her.

I would commit the underage sex crime with her.

>The Golden Witch doesn't exist

Did you even play the games?

Magic is real, son.

Tbh I watched the thing hoping she'd at least get BTFO a little.

But not even punished Anson with the same God powers even put a scratch on her.

Yeah, I agree. She's a bit of a mary sue. It would have been nice to see her fuck up and/or lose some men a few times.

New manga chapter is out.

Getting shot in the arm and third degree burns seems like more than a scratch, plus she got pretty fucked up during her first mission in Scandinavia. In the end she ultimately failed to stop the war and was almost directly responsible for it escalating further through her unit's deeds.

Punished Anson was some filler shit, of course not much was going to change.

Now in the canon storyline, she gets BTFO constantly.

Will she ever get the peaceful life she desires?

Where are all the Tanya doujins?

C92

For Tanya the problem isn't winning the battle but the war, and if it means anything she doesn't look too great on the latest cover.

Tanya is a whore who deserves beatings

Yes
I would pat her(/his/helis) head even if she was a prisioner or my superior officer

Comrade Beria control yourself.

So in episode four, she says a battalion would be enough for a trial run. How come they don't build more of them once they've proven themselves? Wouldn't they be in a bit of a situation without replacements should they get wiped? Seems a bit reckless for the upper brass.

She didn't deny the existence of him, she denied his divinity.
Read Hume's works.

I will support her.
I know her better than most
We often have personal conversations
I suspect that she has a crush on me but even though she's spiritualy older than I am, my physical body is older than hers , I will only treat her as a peer

I understand that she's a "monster" but she hasn't personally done anything that can be
considered "illegal"
She is just trying to create a safe place without hate and violence for herself and people like her, i know rhat she just wants a safe home

Inb4 people make fun of my angular glasses, call me a pedo and say I'm a traitor

Pic (un)related??

>says a battalion would be enough for a trial run
>How come they don't build more
All the other recruits died.

-Well, they didn't make the cut. Tanya's team only does so well because she had to put the mages through hell training.

Even if you're religious, how do you know that Sonzai X isn't just Satan playing a trick on him?

>Season 2

HAHAHAHAHA

Enjoy your clip show movie.

That still seems a bit contrived. Why wouldn't they train more? How about borrowing some of Tanya's injured dudes to lead training?

Tanya always got BTFO'd by god

>Tanya: "Everyone goes according to plan"
>X: "LOL Nope!"
>Tanya: "You set me up, Being X!"

IT WAS ME TANYA
IT WAS ME ALL ALONG

She gets BTFO'd by herself in the original, which makes it better than the anime for me.

They're in the middle of a war training a second special forces batallion wouldn't be easy for a lot of reasons, they'd need a very talented commander to lead the battalion and it's training will need to be overseen by Tanya herself and they need her on the front, then there is the matter of finding suitable applicants in the middle of a war where they likely need every man they can, only after the war it'd be feasible.

I would commit six million more

Awww sohn of a hündin!

Her training is more train by fire. If you got another couple battalions worth of mages under her command, having her throw them at some of the lesser conflicts would be a quick way to get them up to speed.

Watching the anime what really bothers me is that Being X is petty as fuck. He goes through all the trouble to reincarnate the atheist then sacrifce litetally MILLIONS of believers just to force one atheist into submission just because the atheist dared to give Being X the middle finger. It would have being easy as fuck to take the high moral ground and just damn the man's soul and let him burn in hell for all eternity, so why go trough all the petty trouble?

Putting aside the minimum amount of skill Tanya demands and the fact unskilled mages would be a burdon those mages would be taken from other fronts and units where they are needed, it'd be something to look into during peacetime but now it probably isn't feasible.

>Peacetime

There will be no peace until Tanya submit to religion or die resisting

Read some stories from the old testament.

Is she ok?

Oh please don't kill her Zen.

I'd do anything for the little duck.

It all just a dream.

>killing the MC and title character
???

I don't read nip, what to these dates mean?

The latin in the title means be ready for anything.

RIP Visha

In my top two anime next to OPM because of the protagonist indulgence. I don't want all of my anime to be a soul crushing journey with the person I'm suppose to identify most with eating dirt the whole time. This is an anime I can enjoy. 10/10 would murder my family for this perfect bitch.

NO
If you just go by the numbers I'm pretty sure they mean October 11th or November 10th of this year.

Something something drama CD.

I would, if war crimes were a real thing. Protip: they aren't.

It could be the last book.

Did nothing wrong, humans are just really loud and annoyingly capable cattle.

t. I'm a civilian know-it-all

best subs for this?

Anybody have an idea as to when the next manga chapter is coming out?

No, I mean, it's okay no matter what you do because it's war after all. People may do things that others call war crimes, but there are in fact no such things you can do in a war that are crimes, because anything goes when you need to win.

We just had one like yesterday, might be a while

Really? Well fuck me sideways I have some reading to do.

>What is the Geneva Convention?

Nigga you get in trouble if you fucking double Tap.

>He doesn't double tap

It's so fucking stupid
>FUCK YOU WE'RE GOING TO WAR
>B-BUT YOU CAN'T BRING OUT THE REALLY GOOD WEAPONS, THAT'S CHEATING
Fucking retards. Ever since a little kid I've wondered why you'd bother setting up limitations when you're going to burn and kill people anyway. It's not like it matters the specific horrible way in which you kill someone. It's war, not a fucking game of chess.

Nukes aren't banned though.

But she got severely BTFO, just not on the battlefield.

Its limited cause some weapons cause ultimate pain and slow death, like mustard gas. And it is banned to use it, however if someone really uses it, the others will use it, and if the other win, you will be pretty fucked for starting to use it.
And there are the biological that can't be stoped or its hard to stop it.

Mostly this. War crimes exist in the sense that if you commit them and lose you're going to get boned for it.

>Its limited cause some weapons cause ultimate pain and slow death
So? If you didn't want shitty things to happen in war you should have surrendered or not started it, whichever side you're on. Once a war starts, nasty stuff happens until it ends.

Such weapons are banned because using them would lead to both sides using them.

No one in WW2 used chemical weapons because neither side wanted them used against themselves.

Sort of like "I won't kick you in the nuts during this fight if you won't"

>you will be reborn as XYZ.
>actually fucking happened
That's a direct observation of powers that belong to a god. Still being atheist in the face of that kind of evidence is flat earth tier denial.

Sonzai Ekushu does seem like kinda a dick.
I know that there's a minority of Christians who are so desperate in their sophistry they flatout denounce God as a twisted sociopath who is right by might, but the overwhelming majority of them (and most Jews) believe God is moral and morally accountable. They worship him because he is divine and good, not because he's a magic money making machine that will smite them for not doing what he says to the letter.
Being X seems like neither a good God nor does he seem to be all-powerful. In fact, he's literally a mirror of Tanya in some ways, a smug sociopath, coasting through existence, believing he can just do what he wants to continue down his path of callous indifference without it coming back to bite him on the ass.

Well, I think its cool to set up rules like this.
By the way if you break some of these global rules, the whole world will be mad about you, and then they will not let you win your war.

Or a demon.

She doesn't deny his powers or authority but she denies him being a "true" god. It's like saying God isn't God because he isn't omnipotent/omniscient.

If they get that mad, just make weapons that are so good that you can defeat them, or make them surrender.

>No one talking about the manga
Literally why?

Because it's quite behind the anime + it usually generates a lot of shitposting because retards keep arguing which version of Youjo Senki is superior.

The war was already going to happen in that world. X put salaryman there to make him have a shitty life. When Tanya was thriving, X changed the plan to have her spread his faith, which gives him power.

And what happens if they prevent you from making said weapons? North Korea and Iran are having a hard time making nukes because the rest of the world doesn't want them to. They're making slow progress because the test of the world is being passive aggressive about it with sanctions and sabotage. They would have a much harder time of they were currently being carpet bombed by one of the big 3.

She did lose men user, one of them was taken out by a potato.

>like 7 chapters since I last looked
God Bless, this is some good shit.

You are speaking if that would be so easy

>They worship him because he is divine and good, not because he's a magic money making machine that will smite them for not doing what he says to the letter.
>not because he's a magic money making machine that will smite them
Eh.

Whew.

I want to pick tanya up and cradle her.