yurionfes.com/festival
twitter.com/resbuske
asahi.com/articles/ASK655TKHK65UTQP022.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any details on the festival?

>Yuri on movie PV when?

Never.

Probably not for the festival, but we're definitely getting movie news there

not much yet, Kubo, main seiyuu and "more".

yurionfes.com/festival

Someone is hiring a professional translator nip to do the Sayo commentary. They're scouting one by testing multiple translators with the 惚れる paragraph. 90% say falling in love and that it's Bald that falls for Pig.

>twitter.com/resbuske

>90%

as much as I also agree with 'falling in love' the reasonable doubt exists for it to be a different synonym.

who the fuck cares really? why do TLfags feel the need for constant validation over this shit?

I read t*ra's thorough explanation of how unromantic it is, her no homoing actually surpassed my expectations. I couldn't believe what I was reading, she has true skill in explaining the gay away like the homophobic piece of shit she is.

she's so fucking obnoxious

post your fucking tumblr circle jerk elsewhere

Museum?

惚れる has a much stronger and deeper romantic context than 好きになる. It's like to lose oneself in.

Saw it too, that was desperate.

Too bad Soukatsu proved to be easily manipulated by Karice and defended her when people warned her not to listen.

so? would one sentence in a fucking BD booklet change your impression of their relationship across the entire series?

this entire saga of TL feels like an excuse for translators to throw more shit at each other for no reason other than to measure their nihongo-skills dicks against one another.

>this entire saga of TL feels like an excuse for translators to throw more shit at each other for no reason other than to measure their nihongo-skills dicks against one another.

Or it could be to not spread misinformation to a hyperactive fandom that has no qualms harassing the creators. The twitter that was posted isn't even saying they're a translator and they barely have followers. They said they wanted to get a real objective translation from nips instead of hetfags pretending to know the real definition.

>The latest YOI BD/DVD average sales is 66,912!

YOI has now officially beat Osomatsu

I hope for another sexy BaldFat stage play

Feels good

HOLY SHIT

FINALLY

Thank you God

But we all know according to Someanithing the average will be below that, since he calculates it differently.

>museum

Are they gonna show Piggy's jizzstained poster collection?

5th place now

feels good

They'd snap in half they're that coated. More fragile than ancient papyrus.

>being this self righteous

make it less obvious that you're personally invested in TL drama would you?

Naisu.

Have fun with your bad translations then

Good, congratulations, Yuri on Ice!
Osomatsu is still better, though

>Museum
Finally, they decided to put Bald in place where all ancient relics belong.

N-no bully!

You're right. He's a priceless masterpiece and best representation of mankind's achievements.

>and to your left you can see the last remnant strands of his hair

>an original reading performance

Will it outgay chihoko drama?

I hope, 1000 years in nfuture people will still appeciate the 3 best depictions of human beauty in art - Venus de Milo, Mona Lisa and this screenshot of Victor Nikiforov

sure must feel good to be Avex right now

>Yuuri blatantly staring at Victor's ass
How can they tip this and the Chihoko drama?

Don't forget the drool.

>how can they top this?

I feel like this is the most asked question in yoi threads

inb4 Hosoya announces he's out of hiatus and it's a BikeFairy centred live reading

I read on twitter he's feeling better and is enjoying his time off.

BaldFat-fags on suicide watch

This is Baldfat and BikeFairy double date picture. Post it to usw as protective ward to save thread from another Baldfat VS BikeFairy war

Holy shit YOI never truly stop surprising us.

I showed that line to my native Japanese teacher (she watched YOI, not a big fan but knows the story) and I was a bit disappointed to know that she basically agrees with t**a/k****e.
I think it's more complex that we expected.
She said that in this context, the verb 惚れるgives the vibe of a "strong admiration", kind of 'love' but not really in a romantic way (although the verb is very ambiguous not even Japanese people can explain it well); she gave me an example of how in ancient Japan a samurai could admire another samurai and wanted to become like him so bad, that he was ready to die for it. It's like strong passion, more than 憧れる, someone/something that means a lot to you it can change your life.
However, she also said that since YOI has BL undertones, it's easy to get confused and probably Yamamoto used that verb on purpose?

Not that this changes the fact that Victor loves Yuuri and viceversa. I don't need the director's words when the anime speaks for itself.

This is so cute. Pig looks so loved up and ready to go home with Bald, meanwhile Bikefairy are embarrassed they got caught on their date by the stupid couple.

Why do people even start shit like this in the first place? This isn't free where there were multiple popular ships that used the same character.

>samurai admired other samurai
I hate to tell you but they were gay as well. Samurai loving other samurai used to be common and considered to be one of the higher forms of love.

I want less drunk people this time, I prefer a single romanchikku BaldFat moment instead of a pseudo orgy with a korean homewreckers

I'm just reporting what my teacher said, that was just an example, she was not comparing BaldFat to samurai.

Yeah it's stupid and was started by a yoi hater and maybe a tumblr sjw rather than anyone here.

I love how baldfat are being all domestic and grocery shopping together

When new info is scarse, people need to discuss something, and arguing is the only alternative so far. The last thread was, thankfully free of fairy wars, but it had two people idly arguing about had Piggy girlfriends in Detroit or not. Half of thread was spammed by this shit.

>we

who fucking cares

The squeaky wheel gets the grease, user. If we just let the hetfags' translations resound people will eventually believe BaldFat is no homo.

So until Yuri on festival we probably won't get any info about the movie, let's wait patiently for July.
I hope they'll reveal release date, title and synopsis all in the same day. I can't wait.

Is this Sayo? I think I remember Kubo said she wasn't but why does she keep appearing in yoi related interviews.
asahi.com/articles/ASK655TKHK65UTQP022.html

It's like two stages of romantic relationships - at first you have dates in restaurants. And when you are moving together, you share shopping and cooking.

Maybe a rough estimate of the release date like 2018.

>forgot pic

>caring this much about other peoples opinions of chinese cartoons

Isn't it Kubo's trans girlfriend?

no it's not. it's Mineko Noumachi who does the radio show with Kubo who also happens to be an outspoken LGBT transwoman in nippon

>YOI related interviews

learn to read nip for christ's sake

>people's opinions
>opinions
At least try to actually read the thing, user. You're the faggot

>Yuri on ice
>It's a bunch of Gay Men

I was lied to and deceived

You're 8 months late user

a little too late

DATE
SWEATER

I just noticed Yuuri wears one too. These four are so perfect, it's a blessing!

Try Re:Creators, it has lots of cute girls

Why does Otabek's face look like that?

Victor probaly bought his whole outfit.

No, she's an onee

He is afraid that Victor cold write about his date on social media, and Otabek's conservative Muslim parents will learn about his love affair with Fairy. YoI world is free of homophobia, but his parents still could chastise him for dating Fairy before mahr and marriage.

Because baldfat keeps cockblocking his time with Fairy.

Victor being a gentleman to Yuuri the first days he moved to Russia to make him feel comfortable and welcomed ;_;

Is it reskin keychain?

Christophe, please, put your pants on

Good to see best boy got the best flavor.

What is your expression if this double date happen in the movie?

Good but not perfect

someanithing.com/7373

guaranteed to top LLS2 soon and maybe go further

mappa did that

>Time will tell if Destiny is topped as well.
This would be fucking beautiful and well deserved

Depends on how it's played. Will it be a very awkward scene with all participants being visibly uncomfortable, because in reality all that they want is to be alone with their loved ones? Or will they actually having some lighthearted conversation, with Fairy finally being open and happy around Baldfat?

Gook and his gay towel

It is Gook birthday, quick post the best korean.

Is Otabek okay

A cute!

I like him so much more since finding out he's a drunk slut. He and Yuuri should spend more time together, they seem to have things in common.

>PV
Months and months. The most they have right now is the script and I don't think it's finished.

It's amazing that this is a possibility now. It won't pass Bakemonogatari or Madoka but to be in the top three is mind blowing. How did YOI manage to do this?