There is no master race

Each race has its own strengths and weaknesses. It's like Pokemon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-Iyj6UPCChA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

serpents are master race

How can you know so little about the world of pokemon?

>tfw you only used psychic pokemon

>some pokemon races are so OP they are banned from tournaments

based.

whites > the rest
deal with it nigger

Maybe the different races are like starter pokemon at their lowest level then.

youtu.be/-Iyj6UPCChA

I am Dialga. I’m a legend.
You’re bidoof.

Some Pokemon have shittier base stats than others.

Unironically, I do use RPGs as an example to describe the differences between races. Especially in character customization, where picking a different race literally effects your stats.

Baby's first redpill

There's only one race.

The white race. Everyone else is subhuman

except charmander's scratch at level 5 does 1 more damage than Bulbasaur's tackle.

Just because you enjoy balls in your face doesn't mean the world is like Pokemon.

Blacks outrun Asians
Asians outsmart Blacks
Whites outcreate Asians

>Professor Shelekberg wants your starting town to be flooded with Unowns
>Gym Leader Tumblrina exclaims publically that legendaries had their time, now its Unown's turn.
>Comrade Billy wants to fight!
>Comrade Billy: "Kill all legendaries!"

Simply astounding.

Dark skin is a blessing and a gift for those that work outside. No skin cancer and don't get old and leathery looking. Light skin is helpful for people working in darker colder climates soaking in any Vitamin D they can get. Big noses are a gift for those that like to wine and protest, while avoiding real work.

I've been saying this for years- humans are little different than RPG classes/Pokemon/golf clubs/cars/custom PCs: some are great at most things, some are shit but kick ass in other parameters, others are great at most things and terrible at other things. Its not racist or bigoted, just simple truths. I am sure if you look around enough you'd find an azn that sucks at math, a hispanic that can't cook for shit and a nerdy black guy who can't dance to save his life that sucks at basketball.

Niggers are Orcs. No one wants to raid with Orcs.