Can't we all just get along?

Honestly, I think white ladies are right when they say that "love conquers all."
Why should it bother you when a white lady and a Black gentleman are romantically involved or married?
Snap out of it Sup Forums, I beseech you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A2sgZ7x0RBg
youtube.com/watch?v=RKsnWkMSlp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

An ape using an ~11th to 12th grade vocabulary word is downright impressive! I agree we should extend an olive branch to each other and celebrate your impressive English skills by playing hangman!! Let me clear the board from the last game and then you can go first!

niggers are ugly as shit

Let's get the inevitable out of the way as well....Kek!

youtube.com/watch?v=A2sgZ7x0RBg

humans have been race mixing for thousands of years via rape,pillage,burn and will keep doing so until volcano ash blankets the sun.
Doesn't pol have access to books?

I believe only iceland is pure and they need a dating app that makes sure to check yourancestry so your date does not end up giving you flipper babies.

>flipper babies.

Haha

Story on pic? Aren't they like 9 Yr old with dirty old niggas

Niggers

flipper babies comes from 2 sources...abnormal kin relations and the big pharma scandal where anti-nausea meds for pregnant women were dumped in third world countries (like Brazil).

So many fucking people in brazil have flippers because of those meds that were deemed for us niggers but were not so safe after all

t. My brother is flipper, we working on giving him a blowhole

I actually think race relations are improving. How about you Sup Forums??

The best fake Russia narrative would include bbc stuff as a way russians are increasing racial division. Too late now tho

Jews will take the (correctly aimed) blame instead haha

We're being raided anons. Sage this shit and go looking for what they're trying to hide.

why are those little girls sitting on those men's laps?

are you a pedophile?

All white women dream of a big black dick inside them.

youtube.com/watch?v=RKsnWkMSlp4

Negroes are the Jew's Rat

But that's not love, that's a cultist woman acquiring a trophy husband to show how progressive she is.
This man sadly will never know true love unless he disappear and find someone who actually likes him by who he is.

I was trolling reddit last night acting like a nigger in random people’s dms. I’m very convincing with ebonics and no one suspected me. I was saying things like can’t wait for white people to go extinct and talking about how I was doing my part in more ways than one.
Every white person responded obsequiously, despite the viciousness of the things I was saying. They would try to assure me that they weren’t racist and in fact looked forward to white people going extinct. One of them was a woman from the donald who revealed she herself was married to a black man and had many black children and dems are the real racists if I wanted to know. Many informed me I shouldn’t be so worked up over skin color, one said it was as strange as being excited at the prospect of red hair going extinct, it’s just color. All of them assured me it was great that I was spreading my black seed far and wide.
The only person who didn’t put up with my shit turned out to be a palestinian girl who was barely fluent. It got to the point that I asked her infredulously if she was attracted to black men. She said not at all. I did the obvious ape man skit and then demanded what race she found most attractive. She said white men and go fuck yourself.
Don’t know the point of all this just thiught I’d share.

Lord, do these retards have nothing better to do?
I think they're wasting their time, though.
Judging by what I've seen, there are lots of intelligent people here on Sup Forums who are definitely not going to tolerate their spreading misinformation.

why do you post the exact same images every time roach?

Looks good. I just see humans not skin color that can be scientifically explained

Bend over.

Fuck off

Because it's not her choice but what TV and facebook told her to do, you can't give her experience of being single mother beforehand and when it happens she's just liability forever.

Why don't people ever differentiate between nordic women and other 'white' women

R.I.P. thread

Yeah but niggers didn't conquer shit so that's why they shouldn't racemix.

the moors conquered all kinds of shit and they were niggers

Many of them are paid, user. And people genuinely looking for political discourse here are generally going to be outnumbered by shills, retards and le epic trole memers.
Even when you see a provocative political question phrased in a clearly intelligent way, you cannot assume you're not dealing with the next-highest tier of baiting/trolling.

Look at this shit. We're definitely being raided, and it's by someone that's subtler than the average 8ch leftypol or reddit marxist.
Makes me think it's paid, question is, who by?

have fun getting raped by the chinks on your home continent

No.

(((who)))

Truth

North African Amazigh led by Arabs were not subsaharan Africans.

You're right, somehow I also think they're getting paid. It's really mind-boggling how these shills act in the exact same way in which politicians sell our countries.
Both lack honor, and both don't realize how much damage they inflict upon humankind.
These idiots are literally selling ours and their own freedom to express themselves freely just so that they get a few dollars more.
And while they're fumbling in ignorance they're probably even proud of being shills.

Shut up Jew.
Race-mixing makes IQs go lower, especially mixing with blacks.

What kind of sick fuck saves a pic like that? That is all I wanna know

shills and turkroaches

read a book....the moors...or Moops as George Constanza called them

>Goldberg

EVERY FUCKING TIME

>"love conquers all."
I like it, it is catchy. I will use it everytime we speak about someone being rapped by a nigger.

Thank god for you, educated bro

>don't even put chains around the little girl
DISGUST

I know right?

Even better:
>Satanicsister666
Their names already reveal what kind of degeneracy we're dealing with here.

It's amazing they obviously have the internet. Like. Right there. Silly

Not even kidding:

I was in Italy...fucked some Italian chick. Get back to Brazil, contact her on the net...bitch is shocked: OMFG how is it you have internet in Brazil...

I tell her> We use the monkeys to connect coconuts high in the canopy, our connection is slow but it works
Bitch mind blown...

Not even kidding

Was it iceland or greenland where that african immigrant with aids had sex with over half of the female population of the country. Not even joking it happened.

Fuck...I think I remember reading about that...probably iceland...Greenland is fucking permafrost land.

>express themselves freely just so that they get a few dollars more.

There was a post around a year ago that was reputedly by a 'correct the record' hired worker who left the job because they coulndn't deal with the lies any more. Wish I could find it for you. Have this one instead.

White women know what's up they aren't spergy like men are

>Honestly, I think white ladies are right when they say that "love conquers all."
>Why should it bother you when a white lady and a Black gentleman are romantically involved or married?
>Snap out of it Sup Forums, I beseech you.

interracial pair bonding is almost as weak as that of homosexuals. its likely given their interest, that both of them would have difficulty connecting with anyone much less each other. miscegenation comes from social alienation

Why do people insist on pissing in an ocean of piss?

I got u bb

>raid Sup Forums what does this even accomplish? it's not going anywhere.

You think we give a shit about them? They will hang with the rest of you.

Gods damn swedes using their kids to put pics on their job applications

You mean girls are becoming more crack whorish

%triforce%

No one cares about your baby black dicks