Why do people hate the idea of ID chips in your arm

It would solve illegal immigration, crime and lots of other issues. And it wouldn’t be a privacy issue at all as all law abiding citizen already are filmed or selfied all the time or have to show a driver’s license if stopped etc.

fuck off satan.

>it's not a privacy issue because it's already a major privacy issue

oh germany, never change.

when did pol become full of knee benders?

yea being tracked 100% of the time sure sounds awesome. And before you mention cell phones, it's easy to get rid of a phone, not so much for a chip embedded in your arm.

When the authoritarian dumbfucks thought they were welcome here.

It would be fine as long as it wasn't abused by the state
This means it would not be fine at all

Fuck off kebab. You may not understand the concept of freedom, but in the first world we do not need or want the government keeping tabs on us 24/7.

because Im not cattle

If this becomes commonplace I will move to Pitcairn island.

Kill yourself tonight, Nazi. 11:09pm will be good

The tech is unreliable. They use RFID which has a range of 3 metres at best. ICE and the TSA just need to take pages from the security team at the Ben Gurion airport in Israel. And teach them how to truly profile.

then I bump into you with rf scanner on subway and have access to your everything.

How's that Europa beast system workin out for ya? Alles Klar? Nicht so guht?

knee benders, that's a new one sounds better than boot licker too.

It has a micro gyroscope to measure the full extent of anons fappings. It registers it in the microship prior to sending it through the coil. Just take a look at their place of choice.
Krauts are lewd AF. Never thrust one!

It would never work on refugees because german women always spread their legs to them.
No fapping -> no significant RF trace

M O T B
O
T
B

fuck off I am not getting a fucking chip put in me. they already try and track me with all this other shit fuck off. some cunt cut part of my dick off because my dumb boomer parent's listened to him
>I AM MAD AT THE WORLD

Rev 13:17
so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

They'll even put our wallet in there

Expect more machete muggings in the future

>some cunt cut part of my dick off

lmao ur a girl now

>chips and cryptocurrency
Talk about taking a shit idea and piling on a dumptruck of more shit.

haha lets just accept the mark of the beast guize what could go wrong?

This. Resist getting chipped even if it's the last thing you do. If there are Christian resistance fighters you won't even be able to help them, you'll be a liability.

If only we listened to ted kaczynski we could have prevented all of this

Don't despair, bro. Some of us know what's going down.

Lol

We don’t really know the effects of long term high frequency radiation exposure. Health risks aside, we obviously have a ways to go with encryption, broadcast security and associated info security from corporations such as insurers.

What freedoms do you have in America? The freedom to be shot?

>The freedom to be shot?

They also have the freedom to clap afterwards, so stay jelly.

Fpbp

just with my new car key where it is so damn easy to break the encryption... not.

Germans are retards who would happily be branded as would a slave.

The freedom not to need a chip in your body because Merkill invited millions of rapefugees into your country to terrorize you so you would demand a fucking police state to keep you safe.

Not all of us, dude.

why does it have to be implanted in the hand?
why can't it just be on a ring or necklace or something?
we already have phones that do most of that payment stuff.

List literally 1 good reason that it has to be implanted other than to follow the book of revelations

Well, there is always the smart minority everywhere.

that's a good point but evangelical christians and jews want to fulfill the book

Dogs wear leashes on walks to keep them safe, but do you think they enjoy wearing leashes?

Well for one thing, hate speech is not a thing here like it shouldn't be. We cannot be arrested for (((thoughtcrime))) and our base document was specifically designed to prevent that kind of bullshit.

The RFID chips on your day to day cards (credit, etc) use the very same principle.

>Germans are retards who would happily be branded as would a slave.

Says the toothnigger from the country that CCTV's the shit out of its cattle citizens lmao

holy shit some of the replies in this thread are full on shill mode.
Like, how fucked up do you have to be to blast people for NOT wanting a chip in them.

We're also slowly getting rid of cash here in the EU.

>how fucked up do you have to be to blast people for NOT wanting a chip in them.

Uhm, excuse me, but if you want to be stuck in the past forever and keep mankind from progressing, why don't you just move to Somalia and leave the rest of us civilized people alone?

>And it wouldn’t be a privacy issue at all as all law abiding citizen already are filmed or selfied all the time or have to show a driver’s license if stopped etc.
We're already making you sick goy, why not just slit your throat too? It wouldn't be a health issue at all!

The germans have a giant NSA building recording everything they do

And how exactly is a subdermal chip using shitty technology a mark of progress?

>And how exactly is a subdermal chip using shitty technology a mark of progress?

Uhm, did Neanderthals develop and use chip technology?

are you saying all white countries are progressive and futuristic while the black country is a backwards shithole?

check your privilege you racist cis white piece of garbage

Why is Sup Forums so stupid.

So does the proper NSA, but that doesn't mean shit. Anyone who has ever dealt with a database will see how keeping a record of everyone is just not very feasible.

>It would solve illegal immigration

No, it fucking wouldn't you retarded piece of shit

Only thing that solves illegal immigration is having borders

Ignore them. Keep reading the Word.

>while the black country is a backwards shithole?

Yes, and that includes America lmao

Why do people hate the idea of cuckoldry?

It would solve parental and relationships issues, it would give every lonely user a girlfriend. And it wouldn't be a morality issue at all as all chosen people are already cuckolds.

Fuck you Merkel.

Most of them have been taken down because of the cost.

>Uhm, excuse me, but if you want to be stuck in the past forever and keep mankind from progressing

A GERMAN OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW WHAT GOES WRONG IF GOVERNMENT HAS COMPLETE CONTROL OF PEOPLE

>Why do people hate the idea of cuckoldry?

Americans don't. Are you saying they aren't people, you jerk?

then why do they do it.
guess they're retarded then and we should just accept that our tax dollars are going into mass data collection for no feasible reason

>Most of them have been taken down because of the cost.

So this is the power of Brexit. I'm so sorry to hear your country is broke. Thanks for the €60 bn though!

Of course it’s the German who wants to get cucked and have other monitor and allow them to have full power over them

Not an argument. I am positing that rf is an inferior technology that have many known exploits among criminals and would only serve to promote crimes of opportunity. Now tell me how placing inferior technology in the skin of everyone is progress, please.

>Entire organisation built on the Euro.
>Trying to get rid of money.

>the so-called typical cuck is a white man in his thirties

actually, the majority of jews are cuckolds, it's in their genes and in their culture. It's why ones jewishness is inherited by the mother and not the father.

>The germans have a giant NSA building recording everything they do

In retrospect probably necessary given the staggering numbers of people here clamoring to accept the Mark of the Beast. This is just straight-up godlessness. Cautionary tale tier.

>Not an argument.

Uh, having access to technology that our earliest ancestors did not have access too is NOT a mark of progress, according to you?

You sound intelligent.

They started that well before Brexit. As if that is skin off my nose. Stay oppressed kraut.

>the majority of jews are cuckolds

I think they're the bulls.

Yeah pretty much. I wouldn't be surprised if that database is already collapsed on itself from the mountain of barely organised, redundant data.

They have no problem with the ECB. It's the concept of paper money that they hate.

there is literally no information an implant can give the government that your phone doesn't already. we have already been chipped but nobody noticed

i find this german privilege highly problematic.
good thing you guys cant seem to bring in the NoC quickly enough

>Stay oppressed

You too, sweetie

In this current state with rf technology, no that is not progress at all. It's state sponsored technological regression if anything.

>IM FUCKEN MORAL AND ALLEGEDLY HATE AND OBSESS ON DEGENERACIES
>IMPLANT MY FUCKING CHIPS IN YOUR HANDS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>get pulled over
>License and registration please
>Move hand towards officer
>Get shot for assaulting a peace officer

>NoC

I don't know what this means and I will not respond to it.

Guys, can't we all just get along?

Hello niggers. I chipped myself a few years ago, can also wirelessly change the info on the chip.
I used a self injection kit I got online. I use it to dick around with my electronics projects, party tricks and to start my car.
Any questions?

Literally it would collapse, Romania and Bulgaria will basically ransack the digital currency and you would end up a Hobo.

Nah fuck that. This Sup Forums not /niceyniceyfaggotfuckfest/

Must be that whole "and that no man might buy or sell save he that had the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name" thing

Depends. Do you reject Satan and all his works?

People would never accept a system where theres no form whatsoever of tangible fiat. You are basically saying that every single fucking transaction could be traced by the government if the law allowed it to check bank records.
Thats just stupid. People would eventually find something else to replace it and escape taxation.

of course you wouldnt you wh*te devil. educate yourself and get some more enrichment you ignorant piece of shit

And this is why most people dislike the idea, they're superstitious faggots.

As for the rest of us, I don't like the idea of the government being able to get all my details whenever they feel like it.
I don't find them that trustworthy.

How anglo of you.

If having a valid chip makes someone a "person", then it is very easy to "un-person" someone. Also, not too difficult for a properly-equipped person (e.g. disgruntled gov't employee with stolen hardware) to swap IDs around.

Won't solve a damn thing. People in general are still stupid, savage animals at all levels in society.

Now what if you are white. Run those stats.

Bingo, brother.

>Do you reject Satan and all his works?

I don't reject Satan, but I would reject some of his work.

Because I don't want my life to depend on something someone put under my skin.

>enrichment

I feel like you're using this term ironically. Check my flag. I don't do irony.

This is where I would say "The joke's on you", but I don't do jokes either. Asshole.

In the face of the 56% memes, I'm going to take that as a compliment.

Might have guessed the flag.
Fuck off Angela

this